• 1 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 3 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: New user, need opinions

TacosAreTasty is offline New Member

New user, need opinions

Hey guys, I'm 22 years old and I've decided to take a cycle of test-e stacked with Dbol . I am 6'4, 205, and around 12-15% body fat. I have been training off an on for 4 years (had some major life set backs that hindered my gym life) and have put on a good bit of muscle considering I graduated HS at 160 pounds. Without giving too much information, I will not advance or really even be considered with the career path I have chosen if I am not larger than I am, and I feel I have met my "natural peak" as far as how much I can naturally gain in the gym in a decent amount of time.

I have done my research on my gear, and know exactly what I have and what I'm doing. I am doing 270mg of test e twice a week, and 30 mg of dbol spread out through the day. I have ate properly for some time now, and know the diet I need to be successful. Now that part is out of the way, please don't judge or hate on me. I understand what I am doing. It is for professional advancement. Next.

My question is what I need to do for PCT? When doing my research I couldn't find a consensus of what you're supposed to take. saw many differing opinions... Maybe I'm looking in the wrong boards or sites. I bought clomid that I plan to start 2 weeks after my last injection. Is there anything else I should take?

Any other suggestions about anything? thanks in advance guys

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TacosAreTasty View Post
    Hey guys, I'm 22 years old and I've decided to take a cycle of test-e stacked with Dbol . I am 6'4, 205, and around 12-15% body fat. I have been training off an on for 4 years (had some major life set backs that hindered my gym life) and have put on a good bit of muscle considering I graduated HS at 160 pounds. Without giving too much information, I will not advance or really even be considered with the career path I have chosen if I am not larger than I am, and I feel I have met my "natural peak" as far as how much I can naturally gain in the gym in a decent amount of time.

I have done my research on my gear, and know exactly what I have and what I'm doing. I am doing 270mg of test e twice a week, and 30 mg of dbol spread out through the day. I have ate properly for some time now, and know the diet I need to be successful. Now that part is out of the way, please don't judge or hate on me. I understand what I am doing. It is for professional advancement. Next.

My question is what I need to do for PCT? When doing my research I couldn't find a consensus of what you're supposed to take. saw many differing opinions... Maybe I'm looking in the wrong boards or sites. I bought clomid that I plan to start 2 weeks after my last injection. Is there anything else I should take?

Any other suggestions about anything? thanks in advance guys
    Man, you're only fishing for a bkeaaing because you're doubting yourself. Be real and it'll be easier to help you. You know your going to get the "too young" spill, and you should. I'm not going to go greet with you, but there is a definitive consensus on pct here and everywhere else. Literally 5 threads a day have us advising them. I'm mommy to help you out, but I know you're just wanting advice and a green light. So, what is your real concern?
    Quester likes this.

That the harm I'm doing to my body will outweigh the benefits of my career. The career I've chosen is my passion in life and it makes me happier than just about anything else in life. I want to succeed more than anything, but there is a small window of opportunity for me to actually get my foot in the door and rise to the top. My profession likes the young, tall, athletic and BUILT, type people. I have everything... except the giant physique they want.

I plan on doing one cycle and stopping. Continuing to lift and eat like I have been for the past four years, but no more roids.
    Quester likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Im guessing that your career choice is acting or modeling, your wording eliminated sports. The problems is if your guessing your 12-15% bodyfat your probably 15-18%. Virtually everyone guestimates themselves lower than they are unless they know there body very well. Your chances of doing what you want if my guess is right is slim to none even with steroids . You need to be leaner, and thats easily achievable without AAS.

If your being honest with yourself you would realize the risk isn't worth it. Not to mention unless im completely wrong about what you want to do, you have plenty of time.

no it is sport related. I am a college sports official... won't say which sport. its extremely competitive, which is why I felt the need to do this. I have the tools I need to succeed minus the size. And I took some measurements of my body and put them in a calculator online. I know it can't be 100% accurate, but it said 14% body fat. I am very lean everywhere except my belly... I have always carried some (what I call) baby fat. Always ate healthy and always been an athlete just never got rid of the small layer of fat.

That the harm I'm doing to my body will outweigh the benefits of my career. The career I've chosen is my passion in life and it makes me happier than just about anything else in life. I want to succeed more than anything, but there is a small window of opportunity for me to actually get my foot in the door and rise to the top. My profession likes the young, tall, athletic and BUILT, type people. I have everything... except the giant physique they want.

I plan on doing one cycle and stopping. Continuing to lift and eat like I have been for the past four years, but no more roids.
    What are your stats? And I promise you that we all said "one and done". Lol. It just keeps fueling am unquenchable thirst. There is real risk in this, especially when you have a healthy hpta. I can't over state that fact. However, if you're willing to put forth the effort in researching out everything (including pct) and post a full cycle layout, I'll let you know my personal opinion on it without being critical of you.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

6'4, 205, approx 14% body fat.

Test-e 270mg, twice a week 10-weeks
    dbol , 30mg a day 4-weeks

pct-
    clomid 100/50/50
    novalex 20/20/20

I will modify my diet I already have in place, up the calories from 2600 (maintenance) to 3400 with more protein. 300g a day.

Bloods done at 5 weeks and 2 weeks post

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If yo u have truly reached your genetic potential then you will lose everything you gain when you come off.

You eat only 2600cals? What happens when you eat 3400cals naturally?
    PT1982 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Have you considered Ed no libido depression these are all the things that can happen when you cycle too young.
    Last edited by songdog; 06-07-2017 at 05:00 PM.
    PT1982 likes this.

6'4, 205, approx 14% body fat.

Test-e 270mg, twice a week 10-weeks
    dbol , 30mg a day 4-weeks

pct-
    clomid 100/50/50
    novalex 20/20/20

I will modify my diet I already have in place, up the calories from 2600 (maintenance) to 3400 with more protein. 300g a day.

Bloods done at 5 weeks and 2 weeks post
    That's a weak pct. Very weak. Bloods need checked at least 8 weeks post, not 2 weeks. It would be pointless to get bloodwork done than soon after.

Then what would you suggest? I know clomid and novalex are very bad for your eyes... As I said earlier, I am a sports official. My career rests on my eyes.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TumAlift View Post
    The last post about the name change was almost a month ago and there has been no mention of what happened on the other site here and all concerned know that type of thing doesnt go on this site. No need to drag it up at this late date.

Ron

Dear Ron,

Please put down the pipe...
    tarmyg, Honkey_Kong and teedoff like this.

Thread Information