Ugl Clomid, What is your view?

Are Ugl brands of Clomid usually dosed correctly?

Are Ugl brands of Clomid usually safe?

Would a Ug-lab have the resources to produce clomid, from what i believe clomid production is highly complex!

I got some ugl clomid and i am worried of having a potentially disasterious pct!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    The correct dose would be my concern mate it may say 25mg tabs but it could be 10mg or just filler in some you will never know I learned my lesson with a AI aromasin from a well known ugl never again for me mate pharmaceutical is not that expensive

Zodiac85 is offline Associate Member
    You can get legit and legal (not for human consumption!) clomid, nolva and arimidex from ar-r , the site sponsor in the upper right corner. You're taking your chances with ugl Test, no need to take chances with your ai and pct.

I know what u mean man! I got some clomid called terpenafen... It just comes in blisters, not in a box...

The tablets are yellow, with darker yellow areas on the tablets, they have no stamp on them, just a line on the back!

Although the packaging of the blisters packs does look pretty good...

They are an indian brand!

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac85 View Post
    You can get legit and legal (not for human consumption!) clomid, nolva and arimidex from ar-r, the site sponsor in the upper right corner. You're taking your chances with ugl Test, no need to take chances with your ai and pct.
    Tbh i dont really trust the ar-r stuff either,

And the funny thing is that i actually have pharma grade test, pharma grade tamoxifen , pharma grade hcg and pharma grade arimidex ... its just the clomid i have the problem with!

You know your source better than I do. Ar-r clomid is $50. That's the route I'd go. I HATE the guessing and finger crossing involved with all this stuff. Anything I can get that's 100% legit is worth it to me. If it was me, I'd throw away any clomid I didn't trust and get the real thing. Depends on your money situation, of course.

Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Honestly I go with arr for all my ancillary needs. Ive learned my lesson with bargain rc companies and ugl capped pct products, even meds from china or india. Arr has always been legit - I have more faith in them for my ancillary needs than anywhere to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymctrance View Post
    Tbh i dont really trust the ar-r stuff either
    Up to you. Ar-r is an actual legal business, and sells these drugs through legal means. Better than any ugl in my mind, but to each his own I guess.

Up to you. Ar-r is an actual legal business, and sells these drugs through legal means. Better than any ugl in my mind, but to each his own I guess.
    My issue is the fact that it might not get through customs, as there is no guarntee it will (i do not live in the US)

My issue is the fact that it might not get through customs, as there is no guarntee it will (i do not live in the US)
    Ah, valid concern.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have had good luck with Ar-r as well as pharm grade clo. Proper dosing of pct meds has always been a concern with me as well. There have been a few research companies that I have used that I didn't feel there products were properly dosed.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    I have had good luck with Ar-r as well as pharm grade clo. Proper dosing of pct meds has always been a concern with me as well. There have been a few research companies that I have used that I didn't feel there products were properly dosed.
    Ye man, as ar-r 's products are not for human consumption they could be dosed at any level!

Ye man, as ar-r's products are not for human consumption they could be dosed at any level!
    This is even more true for any ugl however. As a legal business you have legal recourse (or at least the threat of it) against them. No protection at all when using a ugl. I think if you're not confident in ar-r , and you've got a ugl you trust, go ahead. I personally will always use ar-r over ugl stuff.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    This is even more true for any ugl however. As a legal business you have legal recourse (or at least the threat of it) against them. No protection at all when using a ugl. I think if you're not confident in ar-r, and you've got a ugl you trust, go ahead. I personally will always use ar-r over ugl stuff.
    Agreed....

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    There is no need for UGL pct or Ai meds. Get pharma grade, there is no need to chance these.

Ronnoco is offline New Member
    Brand new here...but have been following and will buy the clomid 70mL, can you suggest how to dose?

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    There is no need for UGL pct or Ai meds. Get pharma grade, there is no need to chance these.
    It depends on the source
    I have UGL AI/PCT stuff and phrama
    I just have the UGL stuff just in case and hasven't used them but I trust the source

As far as OP goes
    If the UGL is legit I wouldn't see an issue with UGL clomid/nolva or anything else it depends on the UGL and where they are sourcing from
    I only get privately sourced UGLs that are private only (yes they are trusted)

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnoco View Post
    Brand new here...but have been following and will buy the clomid 70mL, can you suggest how to dose?
    Guys are typically running 50-100mg/day, occasionally 25mg. If you want 50mg then you need 5/7 of 1 mL or 71 IU on an insulin syringe. If you want 100mg you need 1.42 mL. Do not inject this btw.

Thread Information