Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By DrSauce99
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By XnavyHMCS

Thread: New Cycle, Want good Libido and Inj DBOL?

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member

New Cycle, Want good Libido and Inj DBOL?

Hi Guys,

40, 6'1" 210lbs, have run every compound. Been on TRT for a year. Ready to blast again. I dont need nearly as much compounds as most people. I have never been able to run over 400mg of test for example. I get bad sides quickly.

I've loved Deca and EQ in the past but they seem to crash my libido more these days.

I'm currently running 175mg test, 60mg deca and .5mg adex EOD right now. Just added 10mg Winstrol and 10mg Anavar daily to help reduce SHBG.

Looking for some advice on ratios to run that ensure I keep a good libido and get minimal sides.

I have some Injectable DBOL , only thing I've never tried before. Any suggestions on that? Anyone tried injectable Anadrol ?

I've got every possible compound on hand.

thanks!

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Just running a testosterone should provide good libido, unless you have some other hormonal imbalance that would need to be seen in a blood panel. What is your objective? Using something weak like winstrol and anavar and then stacking in dbol doesnt make much sense to me. Have you tried to drop the arimidex and seen any improvement in libido?

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    Just running a testosterone should provide good libido, unless you have some other hormonal imbalance that would need to be seen in a blood panel. What is your objective? Using something weak like winstrol and anavar and then stacking in dbol doesnt make much sense to me. Have you tried to drop the arimidex and seen any improvement in libido?

Im running the Adex because my nipples were blowing up lumpy and sensitive. My dr recommended the winstrol and var to help cut SHBG potentially. I seem to have issues with libido now with every cycle even on low dose test I am getting estrogen issues. I guess I need to get a blood test and stop changing things. Its frustrating because it seems like I just cant run anything anymore at all without terrible sides and a crashed libido.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSauce99 View Post
    Im running the Adex because my nipples were blowing up lumpy and sensitive. My dr recommended the winstrol and var to help cut SHBG potentially. I seem to have issues with libido now with every cycle even on low dose test I am getting estrogen issues. I guess I need to get a blood test and stop changing things. Its frustrating because it seems like I just cant run anything anymore at all without terrible sides and a crashed libido.
    I would add proviron for help with SHBG
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSauce99 View Post
    Spoiler: I am NOT an expert. I am NOT GH.

Bro, from my perspective (a user and minimal quantities abuser), I hate to drop the "bad news bomb" on you but, you are getting older, although from my personal experience with AAS; I was still rocking hardcore at 40 yo... Now, at 55 yo, fuck; nothing works like it did, nothing feels like it did when I was 25 or 35 yo.

That being said, I would have to agree with powerliftmike. With Test you should notice an improvement in sex-drive, especially minimal doses. As an example, just two days ago I shot .08ml of Sust. and my libido has been great.

Masterone...!!! Also great for putting the lead in your pencil, along with taming the flare up in your nipples.

(Again, I am NOT GH, nor am I trying to be. There are guys on here that are way better schooled than myself.)

Inj. Dbol : Hey, I got some of that too, and I been sitting on it, primarily because I only have 10ml. My gym owner/dealer where I am training threw it into a big purchase, at a great price. His advice was, "Take 1/2cc an hour or two before working out." ANYONE with any experience with inj Dbol out there wants to chime in; it will be greatly appreciated.

Libido problems, of which I have only had when I came off of a long cycle (So, there is hard evidence against coming off... Hey, nobody likes a quiter, right.), are just a straight up bitch, unless of course you are Kimbo, and your sole purpose for that thing hanging between your legs is to provide a port to piss out of... That's not me...

Good luck and keep us posted...!!!
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

got my blood work, I have almost no SHBG

Thanks. Ive been running low dose test for a year and struggling with issues on this front as well. Once in a while my libido pops up strong other times its gone for ages. Its really bizzare.

What do you consider low dose test?

All steroids will lower SHBG.
    Low thyroid hormone will too. (pretty sure... I do know that high thyroid hormone raises SHBG)

Thread Information