• 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 2 Post By Cuz
  • 3 Post By tarmyg
  • 1 Post By tarmyg
  • 1 Post By tarmyg
  • 1 Post By tarmyg
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By Wannabhuge14

Thread: Can I extend my 500mg test c cycle 4 more weeks?

TheDreamer is offline Associate Member

Can I extend my 500mg test c cycle 4 more weeks?

I might start cutting on week 12 and start 200mg of test weekly starting from there until week 16 that way I protect my muscle more. Why do u think?

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Are you trying to bulk and cut in the same cycle?
    TheDreamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Are you trying to bulk and cut in the same cycle?
    Yes, more or less.

Like the first 12 will be bulking on 500mg a week and the last 4 weeks cutting on 200mg. Then after the cycle I will probably cut for another 8 weeks.

I'm new to this. So I'm not sure if it's possible. This is being my first cycle ever. I'm on test C.

Hughinn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDreamer View Post
    Yes, more or less.

Like the first 12 will be bulking on 500mg a week and the last 4 weeks cutting on 200mg. Then after the cycle I will probably cut for another 8 weeks.

I'm new to this. So I'm not sure if it's possible. This is being my first cycle ever. I'm on test C.
    I don't think that's a great idea myself.

Trying to cut and bulk in the same cycle is more than likely going to lead to neither goal being successful.

Especially when test c is likely to put on some water weight. When you start a cut, you'll likely just lose all the gains.

Maybe someone here has tried it before and can chime in.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Yes, more or less.

Are you really going to try and cut 8 weeks post cycle when your body is in a hormone roller coaster and trying to restart what little natural test production you have? Thats a horrible idea man, run your bulk cycle calories/macros all the way through your pct. you will have to eat like you are on cycle to try and maintain bodyweight, some of this will turn to fat if you eat shitty bc your metabolism will slow down some as your natural test drops after pct and usually it will drop below where the clomid and nolva exits your system and you know longer have exogenous hormone boosters in your system.
    Do not cut after your cycle you will lose all your gains. If you dont care then sure go for it im just telling you whats going to happen
    TheDreamer likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I think I extended my cycle about a decade ago - almost

It’s always over too fast & you really can’t do both on one run
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I think I extended my cycle about a decade ago - almost

It’s always over too fast & you really can’t do both on one run
    Been about half a decade for me easier that way
    < <Samson> > and XnavyHMCS like this.

Are you really going to try and cut 8 weeks post cycle when your body is in a hormone roller coaster and trying to restart what little natural test production you have? Thats a horrible idea man, run your bulk cycle calories/macros all the way through your pct. you will have to eat like you are on cycle to try and maintain bodyweight, some of this will turn to fat if you eat shitty bc your metabolism will slow down some as your natural test drops after pct and usually it will drop below where the clomid and nolva exits your system and you know longer have exogenous hormone boosters in your system.
    Do not cut after your cycle you will lose all your gains. If you dont care then sure go for it im just telling you whats going to happen
    So when should I start cutting after the cycle? On ptc or right after my last shot? I'm sorry is the question is lame. I'm genuinely asking.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    So when should I start cutting after the cycle? On ptc or right after my last shot? I'm sorry is the question is lame. I'm genuinely asking.
    You would want to change to eating at maintenance after the PCT is done and then keep that up for a few weeks (I am arbitrarily saying 6-8 weeks here). You would NOT want to cut without gear. While gear is great for bulking I can not overstate how important it would be to use while cutting to preserve muscle mass.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    You would want to change to eating at maintenance after the PCT is done and then keep that up for a few weeks (I am arbitrarily saying 6-8 weeks here). You would NOT want to cut without gear. While gear is great for bulking I can not overstate how important it would be to use while cutting to preserve muscle mass.
    I was planning to stay away for gear for 4 months and then start my 2nd cycle bulking. But now you're saying I gotta cut on the juice. So after my 12 weeks+pct is on maintenance leven when it comes to eating (for how long again?) and then what? When should I start cutting?

Blog Entries
    I was planning to stay away for gear for 4 months and then start my 2nd cycle bulking. But now you're saying I gotta cut on the juice. So after my 12 weeks+pct is on maintenance leven when it comes to eating (for how long again?) and then what? When should I start cutting?
    Ok, can you see how this answer is confusing in combination with the other information you have given? You want to start cutting at 12-weeks in your first cycle which you want to extend to 16-weeks and then bulk again after staying away from AAS for 4-months. This might not be the most optimal way forward! Here is a schedule you can follow that you would have to modify if things are not working the way you want. You do need patience!

Current Cycle
    Weeks 1-12 Bulk 500mg/wk of Test eating at 250kcal over maintenance
    Weeks 13-29 Cruise on 200mg/wk of Test eating at your new maintenance (recalculate based on new muscle mass)
    Weeks 30-42 Bulk on 750mg/wk of Test eating at 250kcal over maintenance.

Where are you based? Not country but city!

Ok, can you see how this answer is confusing in combination with the other information you have given? You want to start cutting at 12-weeks in your first cycle which you want to extend to 16-weeks and then bulk again after staying away from AAS for 4-months. This might not be the most optimal way forward! Here is a schedule you can follow that you would have to modify if things are not working the way you want. You do need patience!

Current Cycle
    Weeks 1-12 Bulk 500mg/wk of Test eating at 250kcal over maintenance
    Weeks 13-29 Cruise on 200mg/wk of Test eating at your new maintenance (recalculate based on new muscle mass)
    Weeks 30-42 Bulk on 750mg/wk of Test eating at 250kcal over maintenance.

Where are you based? Not country but city!
    I didn't know you could actually extent test for 30 weeks in a row! (?) I know after the first 12 weeks is a lower dose, but still.. Or maybe I'm not understanding?
    And 750mg test isn't too much? That means I'm not cutting neither unless I'm cutting fat at the maintenance level.
    Again, for 40weeks with no pct?

I apologize if I'm sounding like an ass. I am new to this and maybe I'm not understanding.

I'm in Quebec City.

Blog Entries

Can I extend my 500mg test c cycle 4 more weeks?

I didn't know you could actually extent test for 30 weeks in a row! (?) I know after the first 12 weeks is a lower dose, but still.. Or maybe I'm not understanding?
    And 750mg test isn't too much? That means I'm not cutting neither unless I'm cutting fat at the maintenance level.
    Again, for 40weeks with no pct?

I apologize if I'm sounding like an ass. I am new to this and maybe I'm not understanding.

I'm in Quebec City.
    TheDreamer likes this.

It's making sense. Now my question is when should I cut? I have a high fat % right now. Maybe after 16 week from last blast injection?

Blog Entries
    It's making sense. Now my question is when should I cut? I have a high fat % right now. Maybe after 16 week from last blast injection?
    Sure. That seems reasonable but try to use this time to clean up the diet. That alone with more muscles will help you look better.
    TheDreamer likes this.

Sure. That seems reasonable but try to use this time to clean up the diet. That alone with more muscles will help you look better.
    Do you gain mass on maintenance (or even during cutting) with test? Also for cutting I only need decrease my calories under the maintenance level but inject the same amount of test (200mg a week). Right after it I guess I can start to bulk and inject 600-700mg for 12 more weeks? Sorry if I confuse you.

Blog Entries
    Do you gain mass on maintenance (or even during cutting) with test? Also for cutting I only need decrease my calories under the maintenance level but inject the same amount of test (200mg a week). Right after it I guess I can start to bulk and inject 600-700mg for 12 more weeks? Sorry if I confuse you.
    Do you gain mass on maintenance? Sure, you can as most people tend to overeat. In a perfect world eating at exactly maintenance would have you stay the same weight without change.

I would not cut on 200mg/wk but someone else might want to chime in on that one as I am pretty fearless in protecting the small amount of muscle I have gained throughout the years.

Bulking is the "easy" part. Yes, run 750mg/wk of Test (or keep it at your previous 500mg for that matter) and eat about 250-500kcal over maintenance.
    TheDreamer likes this.

Thanks!!

Do you think I can ruin my balls by doing it this way? Because there is no pct. I don't want to depend on medicine my whole life. Still tempting.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Do you think I can ruin my balls by doing it this way? Because there is no pct. I don't want to depend on medicine my whole life. Still tempting.
    Scary thought huh. Your balls falling off.
    TheDreamer likes this.

Scary thought huh. Your balls falling off.
    What do you think?

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    What do you think?
    It's the gamble you take when using AAS. Just because you cycle off doesn't mean your test levels will return to normal or even close to what they were before. It all depends on genetics
    TheDreamer likes this.

• Thread Information