Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Wannabhuge14

Thread: How long before e2 drops after cycle?

n1x0n is offline Junior Member

How long before e2 drops after cycle?

I'm planning on getting trt the half-legal way. My test is currently at 346 ng/dl so it's too high, therefore I will suppress it.

I have enough test susp to pin for 6 weeks, that should be enough time to drive the own test production to the bottom. Then I will book the bloodworks ~4-5 days after cycle (would that time be OK to have low test production?). My only concern is that they will also check e2, and I'm afraid that if the e2 is severely elevated they will suspect me manipulating the blood work.

I won't run the dosages so high, maybe at 350 mg per week or so. Would 4-5 days of test be enough for my body to lower the e2 within the normal range by itself or do I need some adex?
    Last edited by n1x0n; 03-08-2021 at 01:20 AM.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Everyone is different, so there’s no good answer for this if you don’t already have solid history of response.
    Keep in mind, if your E2 is bottomed out from high response to an AI, that’s just as likely to set off alarm bells as it being elevated.

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n1x0n View Post
    I'm planning on getting trt the half-legal way. My test is currently at 346 ng/dl so it's too high, therefore I will suppress it.

I have enough test susp to pin for 6 weeks, that should be enough time to drive the own test production to the bottom. Then I will book the bloodworks ~4-5 days after cycle (would that time be OK to have low test production?). My only concern is that they will also check e2, and I'm afraid that if the e2 is severely elevated they will suspect me manipulating the blood work.

I won't run the dosages so high, maybe at 350 mg per week or so. Would 4-5 days of test be enough for my body to lower the e2 within the normal range by itself or do I need some adex?
    If I were you I would do as you've planned BUT do my own bloodwork to before see your doc to make sure your levels are where you want them. Then you won't be wasting your time going to your doc if your levels aren't low enough to suit you.
    Gallowmere and Albedo121 like this.

Thread Information