So I started my first cycle about 11 weeks ago on 500 mg test e and deca 500mg. I started out at 175 or so and put on 15lbs in about 7 weeks. My diet is very clean and know I am trimming up back to my original wieght but with much more definition and the bigger look. I was taking nolvadex eod but recently ran out waiting more. I have gained strength and am very pleased with the results thus far. I wanted to ask with all that said is cruising similar well being feeling? I more motivated then ever and feel better all around. I have read some stickies that were recommended and I c that this isn't at all what I thought b4 starting u have to put the work in which I was b4 but this isn't a magic pill. I am thinking about going on 150mg weekly tests e from here on out.
I am 35 5'7" and 177 rt now. I'd love to maintain this size rt now and not lose the muscle mass any advice would be great. Pct seems really harsh in some posts 150mg from hear on out sounds ahole lot better.
Also I have expiernced alil backacne and shedding not so thrilled but nothing to crazy the deca has honestly healed my repaired knee (torn all fix and minscus) fucking crazy.
I work construction and am a dog at work that is 1 reason I wanted the boost. Thank u for any input .