Thread: Lactation

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"

Lactation

Is it possible to have what looks like water come out of your nipples when squeezing them hard whilst having low oestrogen and normal prolactin and running only low dose test E for trt purposes?

My salt intake has been rather high lately and I have blown out to 15 to 17% body fat. I had gyno surgery about 6 years ago too. My e2 is only 2.8ng/dl and prolactin I can't remember but it was like half of what the upper limit of the reference range was.

Never had this happen before ay. I have been sick lately with my nose dripping more than a Thai hooker if that is a reason.

Cheers
    Last edited by Euroholic; 02-02-2023 at 07:19 PM.

wellshii is offline Member
    With women estrogen levels lower and that allows the prolactin to do its thing.
    Perhaps its the same with you but since prolactin isnt super high it comes out just as water.
    That and perhaps elevated estrogen in the past helped those milk ducts developed and now youre having the results youre seeing now.
    Myself personally,I try not to squeeze my nipples too often. I have enough fetishes as it is.

It's just so odd ay like I am not sure why. Must be some kind of health issue that is not hormone related.

Was just curious if anybody had heard of this before.

Now she is not doing it. It is def queer. I don't know why she did it that time. Keep thinking I have cancer or some other disease or something.

Thread Information