Like Tree13Likes
  • 1 Post By bluelife93
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 2 Post By teedoff
  • 4 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 2 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 2 Post By songdog

Thread: Indecisive between (test/eq or sust/deca) for 2nd cycle (help please)

bluelife93 is offline New Member

Question Indecisive between (test/eq or sust/deca) for 2nd cycle (help please)

Hello!
    So I'm about to start my 2nd cycle after a 12 weeks (Test e/Dbol ) first cycle that went a little bit all over the place because i started it on January 2020 and the pandemic happened on march.. Gyms closed and i missed a few last injections.. Had to stop training and i only did Nolvadex for pct.. Couldn't get clomid and Hcg .. So i almost lost all gains and had to start all over again..
    Now i feel like I'm in a good place to start my 2nd cycle and do it right this time.. But I'm hesitating between the following cycles

12weeks Test e + Eq
    Or
    12weeks sustanon +deca +dbol

Pct Nolvadex, clomid, hcg

I'm 175lbs obviously trying to gain size.. My bf isn't very low.. Kinda around 20%..

Read that eq can provide lean gains but maybe not as much as deca would do? My goal is size

I need your opinions guys

Here are a few pics of my current physique please let me know what you think
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Indecisive between (test/eq or sust/deca) for 2nd cycle (help please)-de5ac755-71c0-4d90-9d86-67d72668c2e4.jpeg   Indecisive between (test/eq or sust/deca) for 2nd cycle (help please)-c936fe1e-b573-4d7f-a1b8-eee4f5d51f8c.jpeg   Indecisive between (test/eq or sust/deca) for 2nd cycle (help please)-b0b8afd5-db66-4492-818e-34e39a86449b.jpeg  
    Family_guy likes this.

anybody?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    We is a worthless steroid that just makes you more hungry and skyrockets rbc count. It really is just a poor choice when you consider the negative side effects. I’d go with the deca . Results are diet and training related. My leanest has been on test/Deca/dbol . I’d suggest low test with the Deca if you want less sides.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    We is a worthless steroid that just makes you more hungry and skyrockets rbc count. It really is just a poor choice when you consider the negative side effects. I’d go with the deca. Results are diet and training related. My leanest has been on test/Deca/dbol. I’d suggest low test with the Deca if you want less sides.
    Thanks man.. How low should test be?
    I'm going for
    1-12w sust 500mg/w
    1-10w deca 400mg/w
    1-6 dbol 40 to 50mg ed
    Arimidex 0.5mg eod

I'll be clean bulking around 700 to 1000 cals above maintenance.. Would that do the job?

Diamondhunter is offline New Member
    Hey buddy ! I’m running test-deca -dbol cycle. Been in gym since I was 13. Do u have a couple diets u might share . Would really appreciate !

teedoff is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondhunter View Post
    Hey buddy ! I’m running test-deca-dbol cycle. Been in gym since I was 13. Do u have a couple diets u might share . Would really appreciate !
    Diet should have been the first thing you figured out before doing any AAS.

How old are you now?
    wellshii and Honkey_Kong like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Hey buddy ! I’m running test-deca-dbol cycle. Been in gym since I was 13. Do u have a couple diets u might share . Would really appreciate !
    Welcome. Please start your own thread/post in the forum for more responses. Thanks

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Link on starting your own thread:

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rs-%2A%2A.html
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Shouldn't you be figuring that out BEFORE you start taking drugs?
    teedoff likes this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doe365100 View Post
    I would start with a deca sustanon dbol stack and go from there. Make sure you run your test higher than your decca. I usually run it that way. Take the dbol before the workout. Make sure you get good gear. I get mine from d*********.***. Solid place. Excellent quality gear. Never had an issue. I get all my supplies from them. Is this your first time running gear?
    Are you sure that's not your scam site that you're trying to pimp out?
    wellshii and almostgone like this.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member

Who the hell bumped this old ass thread! Damn it lol too late

Quote Originally Posted by bluelife93 View Post
    Hello!
    So I'm about to start my 2nd cycle after a 12 weeks (Test e/Dbol ) first cycle that went a little bit all over the place because i started it on January 2020 and the pandemic happened on march.. Gyms closed and i missed a few last injections.. Had to stop training and i only did Nolvadex for pct.. Couldn't get clomid and Hcg .. So i almost lost all gains and had to start all over again..
    Now i feel like I'm in a good place to start my 2nd cycle and do it right this time.. But I'm hesitating between the following cycles

12weeks Test e + Eq
    Or
    12weeks sustanon +deca +dbol

Pct Nolvadex, clomid, hcg

I'm 175lbs obviously trying to gain size.. My bf isn't very low.. Kinda around 20%..

Read that eq can provide lean gains but maybe not as much as deca would do? My goal is size

I need your opinions guys

Here are a few pics of my current physique please let me know what you think
    First of all nice job on the physique. Solid base for sure!

I have used both Deca and EQ and Deca didn’t agree with me at all. I got gyno from like 400mg of Deca. Even 750 test plus dbol didn’t give me gyno…

I’m running EQ currently. Used it once before. I learned from my first cycle of it that I didn’t use it the most effective way imo. This time I’m running it much higher as it isn’t estrogenuc and it’s not as “strong” as test. But I never looked as good as I did on EQ.

This time around I’m running EQ in a 2:1 ratio of test. 225 test and 500eq. Might go up to 300 test and 300 EQ later if gains taper off.

One thing to remember about both EQ and Deca is the lonnnnngggg ass half life of the esters. I’d say EQ needs to be run for minimum 12 weeks just to start really seeing the benefits. Just something to keep in mind.

Of course no amount of drugs makes up for diet. EQ will help in terms of “lean gains” but only if you’re lean enough for it to matter.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro it's only your 2nd cycle keep it simple test only.You want to get the most gains while using these least amount of drugs.Some people think they even need to up the doses all the time.Keep it simple.
    Mooseman33 and ScrappyWall28 like this.

Thread Information