Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By PistolPete33

Thread: how to reduce progesterone?

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member

how to reduce progesterone?

My progesterone was elevated on my last blood work. My test levels are thru the roof. Trying to find out where my libido has gone and that seems like the item I maybe chasing?

any ideas would help! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by do_what_is_hard View Post
    I would add a dopamine agonist like cabergoline. What are you taking ? tren i suppose ?

I am on a super low dose of Deca , 60mg a week. Long term. I thought caber only was for prolactin?

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSauce99 View Post
    I am on a super low dose of Deca, 60mg a week. Long term. I thought caber only was for prolactin?
    I'm pretty sure you are correct. Don't think caber or prami will do much good for you

I believe you are 60+ and on 150ish test and 60deca for TRT and you also blast.

I personally think you should drop to 80mg test with 500ius of hCG and no deca for a more realistic TRT for a while.

I am not a believer in running supraphysiological levels of drugs and calling it TRT.

Sure... some may feel fine for a while and even long term. You are not happy with yourself though.

Instead of throwing more drugs at it I would simply lower the amount of drugs.
    PistolPete33 and Testie like this.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is the best advice right here. When I was on TRT I was prescribed 200mg/week of Test C. I LOVED it but over time and researched I realized this was NOT optimal. I cut it back to 120/week and then 100mg/week and eventually 80mg/week. Yes, I was stronger in the gym at 200mg/week but running a small cycle ALL the time is not good. My test levels were obviously higher but my Hematocrit was super high, along with my Estrogen among others. Less is MORE!!!!!

Stop throwing more drugs at what you're looking to accomplish. Cut back and you will likely get the outcome you're looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I believe you are 60+ and on 150ish test and 60deca for TRT and you also blast.

I personally think you should drop to 80mg test with 500ius of hCG and no deca for a more realistic TRT for a while.

I am not a believer in running supraphysiological levels of drugs and calling it TRT.

Sure... some may feel fine for a while and even long term. You are not happy with yourself though.

Instead of throwing more drugs at it I would simply lower the amount of drugs.
    Testie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    This is the best advice right here. When I was on TRT I was prescribed 200mg/week of Test C. I LOVED it but over time and researched I realized this was NOT optimal. I cut it back to 120/week and then 100mg/week and eventually 80mg/week. Yes, I was stronger in the gym at 200mg/week but running a small cycle ALL the time is not good. My test levels were obviously higher but my Hematocrit was super high, along with my Estrogen among others. Less is MORE!!!!!

Stop throwing more drugs at what you're looking to accomplish. Cut back and you will likely get the outcome you're looking for.

Hood point. I’m prescribed what I have now from my doc. 150 test and 60 deca with 5mg of winstrol to drop SHBG. I’ll try dropping down. I have to keep the deca as it modulates my auto immune. It’s a fantastic weapon for that.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do you get your TRT protocol from an Endo or from a Clinic?

Hood point. I’m prescribed what I have now from my doc. 150 test and 60 deca with 5mg of winstrol to drop SHBG. I’ll try dropping down. I have to keep the deca as it modulates my auto immune. It’s a fantastic weapon for that.

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Man I need the kind of Doctors you guys are working with lol, but just curious if your working with a Doctor shouldn’t he be able to help you get straightened out?

Thread Information