Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 956Vette

Thread: More of a peptide question than AS question.

Sabersix is offline New Member

More of a peptide question than AS question.

So I’m new to the forum, but not to gear. I’ve cycled off and on through my whole life, trying just about everything.(I love Tren &#129321 after a run in with some bad guys toy in the desert, my hormones got really jacked up from the shock wave. So now I find myself on TRT. Which is not all that bad, I have a great doctor that lets me do what I want and keeps up with my labs. Ok enough about me, now that peptides have been a round for a while and people have not turned into lizards or anything, I want to give them a shot. I ordered a few cjc 1295 with DAC(5mg) this seemed to be equivalent to long chain AS. So I figure easier way to start, over being a pin cushion.
    Now questions, what is the best mixture of Bac to powder, starting dosage, length of cycle, what to stack with it and can peptides replace my TRT or just use as an add on.
    I can answer most questions on AS but I am dumb to the peptide world, so any and all info will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Also if I overlooked the peptide forum, apologize

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabersix View Post
    So I’m new to the forum, but not to gear. I’ve cycled off and on through my whole life, trying just about everything.(I love Tren &#129321 after a run in with some bad guys toy in the desert, my hormones got really jacked up from the shock wave. So now I find myself on TRT. Which is not all that bad, I have a great doctor that lets me do what I want and keeps up with my labs. Ok enough about me, now that peptides have been a round for a while and people have not turned into lizards or anything, I want to give them a shot. I ordered a few cjc 1295 with DAC(5mg) this seemed to be equivalent to long chain AS. So I figure easier way to start, over being a pin cushion.
    Now questions, what is the best mixture of Bac to powder, starting dosage, length of cycle, what to stack with it and can peptides replace my TRT or just use as an add on.
    I can answer most questions on AS but I am dumb to the peptide world, so any and all info will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Also if I overlooked the peptide forum, apologize
    Welcome Sabersix, great questions. Unfortunately, CJC-1295 (DAC) sounds appealing in articles, it's likely to leave users bloated and lethargic at meaningful doses. Typically men on TRT turn to Sermorelin (or mod GRF 1-29) as the quick acting growth hormone releasing hormones offer an experience devoid of side effects. After enough time and money has been wasted on GHRH peptides (without seeing noticeable benefit), dedicated users seeking injectable rHGH alternatives try their hands at being a pin cushion. Peptide blends are a cost effective means of combining growth hormone releasing hormone w/ growth hormone releasing peptide(s), effects can be comparable to exogenous growth hormone when dosed frequently...eventually users find peptide hormones by and large to be a distraction from the AAS budget
    almostgone likes this.

Thread Information