Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By rise_against
  • 1 Post By wango

Thread: Test took time to work it's magic, no longer disappointed with strength gains on test

rise_against is offline Junior Member

Test took time to work it's magic, no longer disappointed with strength gains on test

I have been taking 500mg of test cyp for about 11 weeks. The progress was slow at first but then exploded around 6-8 weeks in. I was deadlifting 405 3x8 at the beginning of the cycle. Lately I have been deadlifting 495 for 4x8 and getting stronger every workout. Also been hitting 550 for 5 triples and working my way up to a max attempt in 2 weeks. Hoping for 630 but we will see
    wango likes this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rise_against View Post
    I have been taking 500mg of test cyp for about 11 weeks. The progress was slow at first but then exploded around 6-8 weeks in. I was deadlifting 405 3x8 at the beginning of the cycle. Lately I have been deadlifting 495 for 4x8 and getting stronger every workout. Also been hitting 550 for 5 triples and working my way up to a max attempt in 2 weeks. Hoping for 630 but we will see
    Congrats. It took me around 8 weeks. Remember, give your tendons a chance to keep up with your sudden/large increases in muscular strength.
    sully169 likes this.

Thread Information