fish479 is offline New Member

Second cycle diary (w/Tren)

Hey guys so I know I am going to get flamed for this. But I’m throwing it out there the good the bad the ugly and hopefully some people can learn from my experience, (me included).

Stats:
    Height: 175cm
    Weight: before starting cycle 92kg.
    Training: On and off 10 years. Last 12 months 5-6times a week.

So basically I did a 12 week cycle last year of Sus 250, 500mg per week pinned mon/thur (250 each).
    HCG 250iu X2 a week.

Did the standard Nolva/Clomid and HcG PCT protocol.

Took bloods during, while on PCT and 6 weeks after PCT everything was spot on and bounced back nicely.

Had no bad sides entire cycle.

Started my second cycle 8 weeks ago for a cut:
    500mg Test E p/week
    Mast 500mg p/week.

After a few weeks I decided I’d drop the mast, change the cycle to:
    Test E 500mg per week
    Tren E 300mg per week

After about 2 weeks had the normal Tren sides people go on about, night sweats, nausea, massive libido (like turning into a sex driven maniac), short tempered, short breath etc.

Decided to drop the test down to 300mg a week and keep the Tren where it is.

What a difference it made. No more night sweats, nausea got a lot better but still find it hard to eat (not a big deal as it’s a cut and I’m eating mostly veg and overall very clean) .
    Libido hasn’t dropped at all, mood has improved. As long as I check myself and think ‘this is the Tren coming out, relax’ I’m ok.

Overall handling it very well, I’m leaning out quite nicely and really not finding the sides to hard to deal with.

I’m know I’m going to get ripped into but it is what it is and I’m the kind of person that if you tell not to touch the hot stove I’m going to have to find out for myself.

Overall I love the stuff. It’s been 5 weeks now, I’m going to drop the Tren in 2 weeks and allow it get mostly out of my system before I end the cycle.

I have Caber on hand however have had no need to take it, I’m not taking an AI however have it on hand.

I will keep this thread updated and maybe when it all turns to shit I’ll happily take all the ‘I told you so’ and have no one to blame but myself. Maybe someone will read this and learn from my potential mistake.

fish479 is offline New Member
    Just an update, I’ve decided to cut this cycle short at 7.5 weeks, I ran the Tren for just under 5 weeks.

The reason I’m cutting it short is mainly for the fact that I have got what I wanted out of this cycle and have no reason to keep on going.

I actually love the feeling of being on Tren once i cut the test down from 500 to 300 p/week. However i and my partner have noticed I have become more emotionally distant ie really don’t feel any feelings at all except arrogance and confidence. If I was single this wouldn’t be a problem but I can see why people call it the relationship killer.

The sex drive is insane, like I thought test made me horny, this is on another level. Normally once a day for me is enough however now it’s 3-4times a day isn’t enough. Also having weird sexual desires I’ve never had before.

In summary I didn’t loose any weight however lost body fat, put on a fair bit of muscle and leaned out. It will be intresting to see how much of the fat I can keep off which will all be diet.

Tren is one hell of a drug and I don’t think I’ll be doing it again purely from the emotional impact, the physical sides I’m fine with.

Thread Information