Results 1 to 21 of 21
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: Longest time on Tren?

  1. #1
    JuliusPleaser's Avatar
    JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,004

    Longest time on Tren?

    I started my cycle of test cyp 200mg with tren E 200mg Jan 4th of this year, I'm going into my 4th month now and feel totally fine. I'm almost out of tren and I was gonna get another bottle and hit it for another 10 weeks. Again I feel fine, no sides, no libidos issues, nothing. I've been making slow and steady gains in strength while leaning out. I don't want to get off but I'm sure everyone here will tell me to lol. I'm on TRT for life and I'm done having kids so I'm not really worried about cycling on or off, but I've heard of others running Tren and twice the dose (or more) for 16 weeks, so I don't see how I couldn't run my 200mg lower dose for longer.

    What's the longest you've run tren?
    Last edited by JuliusPleaser; 04-08-2021 at 09:49 PM.

  2. #2
    Testie's Avatar
    Testie is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    238
    Blog Entries
    1
    I’ve personally gone into 16 weeks but that’s with Ace I feel like 200 mg of E could go longer term if there are no side affects why ruin a good thing

  3. #3
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,800
    Blog Entries
    2
    About 4 out of 8 years


    Longest run was prob about 8-10 months

  4. #4
    Hughinn's Avatar
    Hughinn is online now Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    724
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    I started my cycle of test cyp 200mg with tren E 200mg Jan 4th of this year, I'm going into my 4th month now and feel totally fine. I'm almost out of tren and I was gonna get another bottle and hit it for another 10 weeks. Again I feel fine, no sides, no libidos issues, nothing. I've been making slow and steady gains in strength while leaning out. I don't want to get off but I'm sure everyone here will tell me to lol. I'm on TRT for life and I'm done having kids so I'm not really worried about cycling on or off, but I've heard of others running Tren and twice the dose (or more) for 16 weeks, so I don't see how I couldn't run my 200mg lower dose for longer.

    What's the longest you've run tren?
    You're a bmf bro.

    I tried to run a bottle of tren awhile back amd couldn't even finish it. Couldn't handle the sides.

  5. #5
    JuliusPleaser's Avatar
    JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,004
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    About 4 out of 8 years


    Longest run was prob about 8-10 months
    LOL wow. What dose?

  6. #6
    JuliusPleaser's Avatar
    JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Testie View Post
    I’ve personally gone into 16 weeks but that’s with Ace I feel like 200 mg of E could go longer term if there are no side affects why ruin a good thing
    I don't get harsh tren sides regardless, but Tren E has been smooth ride.

    What dose were you running that ace?

  7. #7
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,800
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    LOL wow. What dose?

    Yeah

    All tren Ace - enan never settled well with my gyno

    Shoot, I’d say usually about 100mg eod - I do way less rn(30mg eod). . . I think I been on for about two months now - planning to push past the summer

    Nothing compares to tren for me - even on this small ass dose, I can eat way worse, look way better & workout less - I tried mast & var - but, after a while it couldn’t keep up

    Just sayin how it is
    Cuz likes this.

  8. #8
    JuliusPleaser's Avatar
    JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,004
    I just love tren because I'm lucky not to get destroyed by the sides like others are and nothing compares

  9. #9
    AwareXx is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    84
    Wow, it is interesting to hear your stories. Definitely inspired me to try some.

  10. #10
    JuliusPleaser's Avatar
    JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,004
    Quote Originally Posted by AwareXx View Post
    Wow, it is interesting to hear your stories. Definitely inspired me to try some.
    The one thign I will say is make sure you have experience with other compounds and cycles before you do. I know its repeated constantly, but when i was younger and didn't understand the powre of tren , i started at 300mg of ace per week and i got hit hard with tren dick and other sides, especially when I was brewing my own tren from finaplex, so it was even more potent that UGL shit.

  11. #11
    Hughinn's Avatar
    Hughinn is online now Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    724
    Quote Originally Posted by AwareXx View Post
    Wow, it is interesting to hear your stories. Definitely inspired me to try some.
    I can't use tren .

    Within the first three weeks or so, I have bad shortness of breath, sweat profusely and it smells like ammonia, can't sleep more than 2 hours at a time, no appetite, headaches and want to fuck anything that will hold still long enough.

    I just can't mess with it.

  12. #12
    JuliusPleaser's Avatar
    JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,004
    Everyone is different. My one friend would get hives all over his body.

  13. #13
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,800
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    Everyone is different. My one friend would get hives all over his body.

    My friend that passed ran tren e at 200mg a week for almost two years straight - and, he wasn’t looking to come off

  14. #14
    JuliusPleaser's Avatar
    JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,004
    Damn. I hope that his passing had nothing to do with tren e.

  15. #15
    Testie's Avatar
    Testie is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    238
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    I don't get harsh tren sides regardless, but Tren E has been smooth ride.

    What dose were you running that ace?
    For me 50mg eod with equal amounts of masteron is a good spot, I have gone up to 100mg but for me less is best in regards to sides, I actually have integrated a small amount with my Trt @25 mg x 3 times weekly and still get results all be it I’m in a cut right now

  16. #16
    JuliusPleaser's Avatar
    JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,004
    and when you say TRT, does that mean you just take it all year along side it?

  17. #17
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,800
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    Damn. I hope that his passing had nothing to do with tren e.
    Absolutely not - completely not connected aside from it being caused by substance abuse


    I finally got him to do blood work & donations - the guy was 47 & all blood work was spot on + the guy looked way better than I did < I was always so pissed. . . It was always a thing, I did a ton more gear & worked out hard af - this guy just had better genetics

  18. #18
    tlaloc is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    55
    No sides? What are your cholesterol labs on it?

  19. #19
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,800
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by tlaloc View Post
    No sides? What are your cholesterol labs on it?
    Mine?

    Straight shit, until I drop the tren for at least a month or two


    My friends were just a tad off, even after years of being on

    Some of us just do well on just about any compound, yet some have issues with just test - my blood work always bounced back well - it was my gyno that always gave me issues - that’s why I could never stay on tren e

  20. #20
    Testie's Avatar
    Testie is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    238
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    and when you say TRT, does that mean you just take it all year along side it?
    Oh no I have just been playing with a partial bottle I left over, when it’s done I have a partial bottle of Deca one of eq etc. I just do a little bit and rotate compounds although I do like do mix my cypinate with a small dose of propionate as well...

  21. #21
    Meloncap78's Avatar
    Meloncap78 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    396
    I just ended a cycle recently with 700test/400tren ace. It was 15 weeks. Started feeling not so great. Balancing back out now. Dropped test to 250/wk and dropped adex to .25 twice a week. I will drop adex completely in a week or so as I never used an AI on a cruise before and was fine for years. No bloodwork yet.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •