Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: Test 250/EQ cycle

Clive17 is offline New Member

Test 250/EQ cycle

Hope this reaches eveyone safe and well. I have searched the boards and sticky’s for any details on running a Test 250/EQ cycle unfortunately I’m not finding much. Asking for some experience on the right cycle along with PCT? Male age 43...thanks brothers!

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I’m not a fan of EQ personally. I get very lethargic around 2 months and it doesn’t really make me grow much. Just increases blood volume and makes me look veiny. I get some endurance benefits from it early on. I like deca more, but deca has its own issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I’m not a fan of EQ personally. I get very lethargic around 2 months and it doesn’t really make me grow much. Just increases blood volume and makes me look veiny. I get some endurance benefits from it early on. I like deca more, but deca has its own issues.
    Appreciate the details. I’m going to give it a go however. What would you suggest on a he best way to run it?

What are your goals?
    What are your stats?
    What is your cycle experience?

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    What are your goals?
    What are your stats?
    What is your cycle experience?
    M/43/235
    Gym 5-6x a week
    Cardio 3-4x a week
    Would be about my 5-6th cycle over the years
    Goal is just to add some muscle, lean out but not go super super crazy on jt

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    EQ makes me feel like quitting lifting weights. I have some I’m going to give away it’s garbage. Literally anything is a better choice than eq.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    EQ makes me feel like quitting lifting weights. I have some I’m going to give away it’s garbage. Literally anything is a better choice than eq.
    Thanks for the insight..however if you did run it what would you recommend?

Use everything in moderation, that’s first thing. But it doesn’t matter really... there is little difference between 300 mg and 800, with me at least, when it comes to eq. I’d say do like 400 test/500 eq. Really you could do 200 test, 600 EQ. I try to stay under a gram total.

Use everything in moderation, that’s first thing. But it doesn’t matter really... there is little difference between 300 mg and 800, with me at least, when it comes to eq. I’d say do like 400 test/500 eq. Really you could do 200 test, 600 EQ. I try to stay under a gram total.
    Much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Clive17 View Post
    Much appreciated
    Any other insight?

Quote Originally Posted by Clive17 View Post
    Any other insight?
    Donate blood after 2 months, if you can. That way you can extend the cycle to 3 months without feeling lethargic.
    Charlie67 likes this.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    EQ has its place, especially if you're estrogen sensitive. It aromatizes at about 50% of what Test does, so as TM says above you can keep your Test amount a little lower if E is is a problem for you (as it is for my fat ass). But as he also says, donate blood after 5-6 weeks to help keep your red blood cell count down (which can hurt your cardio if your into cardio). There's also the perk of (normally) low additional side effects relative to running higher levels of Test. It can increase your appetite (which is why they give it to Cows .

It seems to be held in lower regard then other compounds, but if it works for you, or that's what you already have on hand, run it.

99JT is offline Member
    Donate blood after 2 months, if you can. That way you can extend the cycle to 3 months without feeling lethargic.
    Not saying your wrong everyone is different but I would get blood work to determine if you need to donate. I would go every 2-3 months and it really dropped my iron, haven't donated in over a year and my hct is 49.

Thread Information