Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Themortician

Thread: Gyno from first test cycle 10 years post gyno op

  1. #1
    Themortician is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    12

    Gyno from first test cycle 10 years post gyno op

    So I am in what i would class as my first cycle, test e 250mg pw split into 2 injections a week. 10 years ago when I was 17 I did a 4 week "prohormone" cycle using superdrol which is obviously now undisputed as a strong androgenoc oral steroid . I had no place back then using anything back.

    Sadly I eneded up with bad gyno after that cycle that I had removed surgically.

    Here I am 10 years later after training all through my 20s and I was in what I would consider to be in very good shape as a natty . I have started low with test e only and I am now in week 4 and I have a small lump under my right nipple which I can only assume is from a tiny bit of glandular tissue that was left behind that has been stimulated by estrogen. My pre cycle bloods showed my e2 to be nearly at the top of the ref range but not crazy at 38 pg/dl with a 700ng/dl test level

    I took 1mg of anastrazole and then 2 days later took another mg so eod along with 60mg of tamoxifen a day. The lump as of this morning is atleast 25% smaller and isnt painful to pinch anymore so will drop to 0.5mg e3d and 20mg of tamoxifen for the rest of the cycle.

    What I want to know is what you guys think of going to eod injections with the test e. I know that injection frequency can stop some of the peaks and keep serum levels more steady and therefore reduce armmotization, I dont want to use an ai if it can be helped but it looks like I'm super sensitive to estrogen.

    Does anyone have and advice or ideas to help, has anyone here doen test e EOD

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Hughinn's Avatar
    Hughinn is online now Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    724
    Quote Originally Posted by Themortician View Post
    So I am in what i would class as my first cycle, test e 250mg pw split into 2 injections a week. 10 years ago when I was 17 I did a 4 week "prohormone" cycle using superdrol which is obviously now undisputed as a strong androgenoc oral steroid . I had no place back then using anything back.

    Sadly I eneded up with bad gyno after that cycle that I had removed surgically.

    Here I am 10 years later after training all through my 20s and I was in what I would consider to be in very good shape as a natty . I have started low with test e only and I am now in week 4 and I have a small lump under my right nipple which I can only assume is from a tiny bit of glandular tissue that was left behind that has been stimulated by estrogen. My pre cycle bloods showed my e2 to be nearly at the top of the ref range but not crazy at 38 pg/dl with a 700ng/dl test level

    I took 1mg of anastrazole and then 2 days later took another mg so eod along with 60mg of tamoxifen a day. The lump as of this morning is atleast 25% smaller and isnt painful to pinch anymore so will drop to 0.5mg e3d and 20mg of tamoxifen for the rest of the cycle.

    What I want to know is what you guys think of going to eod injections with the test e. I know that injection frequency can stop some of the peaks and keep serum levels more steady and therefore reduce armmotization, I dont want to use an ai if it can be helped but it looks like I'm super sensitive to estrogen.

    Does anyone have and advice or ideas to help, has anyone here doen test e EOD

    Thanks
    Man, all I can say is that AAS affect everyone very differently. Some guys can pin anything they want in insanely high doses with little to no side effects. Others , seemingly like yourself have side effects at the smallest of doses.

    I myself, cannot tolerate trenoblone or beligas gear. But I know guys who have no issue with either.

    If I we're you, I'd either forget about using AAS for few years, or at least proceed with extreme caution. You already know your very gyno prone. And that likely means also prone to other sides. Not to mention the sides of PCT if you ever decide to go completely off. And at 27, more than likely at some point you'll want to to start a family or something. Or God forbid, health situation demands it. You're still a very young man and more natural gain's are surely still possible. I myself was 43 before using anything. It just got too hard for me to stay lean without losing muscle mass. And too hard to gain without adding fat. So I turned to AAS after a lifetime of refusing. I guess the desire to stay young and my own vanity was my weakness

    Be safe
    Last edited by Hughinn; 04-11-2021 at 04:00 AM.

  3. #3
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,800
    Blog Entries
    2
    Shit just happens

    I had my gyno removed once - after recovery, I decided to hit some gear that usually set my gyno off thinking it’s impossible for it to grow back - it started growing back. . . I dropped the gear, all but test - ran Nolvadex again. . . It finally shrunk down. I let time pass, got back on heavier juice, but really increased it very slowly. Now, I’m back on the stuff that use to cause it & seem to be doing okay. . . It feels like maybe something is still there or it’s residual scar tissue.


    There I go thinking - I guess anything can regrow whenever it feels like it

  4. #4
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,479
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Themortician View Post
    I took 1mg of anastrazole and then 2 days later another mg so eod along with 60mg of tamoxifen a day. The lump as of this morning is atleast 25% smaller and isnt painful to pinch anymore so will drop to 0.5mg e3d and 20mg of tamoxifen for the rest of the cycle.

    What I want to know is what you guys think of going to eod injections with the test e. I know that injection frequency can stop some of the peaks and keep serum levels more steady and therefore reduce armmotization, I dont want to use an ai if it can be helped but it looks like I'm super sensitive to estrogen.
    Seems like you got most of it under control. Myself, and I know Charger do ED injections of even slow esters as it, albeit to a small degree, keep your levels very stable. You could add 10mg of Nolvadex ED as I know a lot of people use that. I am not gyno prone so can not comment on its effectiveness.

  5. #5
    Themortician is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    12
    Well I'm hoping im a product of victor blacks theory that people that are very sensitive to gear are most likely to be hyper responders ��

    I appreciate the advice about not using gear but I'm past that now and I will be using for the foreseeable future.

    Its defiantly annoying I'm so sensitive to estrogen and I also though now I have had a gyno op and so long ago I would be totally fine ...... who else here uses nolva throughout there cycles ? Just Interested to hear what other methods people that ste sensitive to estrogen are doing
    Hughinn likes this.

  6. #6
    owias is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    28
    do NOT stop tamoxifen . Run Nolva 10 days 40mg then 20mg for 2-3 weeks (To end of cycle )
    Last edited by owias; 04-13-2021 at 05:43 AM.

  7. #7
    bullshark99 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    980
    The frequency of the injections shouldn’t make any difference as long as you cut the juice proportional to what you are using.
    When I say “any difference” I’m referring to negative sides.

  8. #8
    Themortician is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by bullshark99 View Post
    The frequency of the injections shouldn’t make any difference as long as you cut the juice proportional to what you are using.
    When I say “any difference” I’m referring to negative sides.
    So you dont think that increasing injection frequency would help to controll estrogen ?

  9. #9
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,800
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Themortician View Post
    So you dont think that increasing injection frequency would help to controll estrogen ?

    To me, it’s a myth


    It sort of makes sense, more even levels = less side effects


    But, I tried everything from daily to bi weekly - nothing really changed

    You just want to even out your doses - not just pump 500mg of multiple compounds once per week

  10. #10
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,973
    Blood work would be the best way to know if more frequent injections lead to less estrogen conversion. You'd have to test the blood at the same time after injection to find out.

    I think any spike in testosterone will create a spike in estrogen/DHT. The higher the dose, the bigger the spike. That's why many guys out there talk about injecting more frequently with less volume.

    I inject long esters every 3 days. Sub Q is said to lead to more even blood levels also, just don't inject anything but Test E/C at low volumes (< 0.4 mL) unless you want painful welts.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •