tlaloc is offline Junior Member

Anyone tried a Test,Primo,Tren E Cycle?

I have been on a 250MG Test/300MG Primo cycle for about 2 months now. I am happy with the results, steady strength gains with zero sides and the Primo makes me feel great.

However I recently got off of Clen and Adderall. Within 3 weeks I had gained 8 pounds going from 243 to 251. I did enjoy the added muscle fullness but my waist is creeping up a little bit.

I got a bunch of Tren E, I was wondering if I could drop 200 MG into the stack for about 4 months on small calorie deficit and expect to see good results.

Anybody tried a cycle like this?

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I love primo. If it wasn't so damn expensive I'd probably cruise on a test primo mix for the rest of my life, lol. That said, I've run a similar cycle like that a bunch of times and love it. I usually run it with Tren Ace (starts and stops quicker), but if you don't mind Tren E, I don't think it matters all that much. And I usually throw in Mast when I'm running Tren, But again... It's personal.

Something like this is a solid cycle for me:
    Test E 200mg week
    Primobolan 600mg week
    Masteron 3-500mg week
    Tren Ace 300mg week

Best of luck,
    C-

AwareXx is offline Junior Member
    I agree, primo is really expensive. If you can afford it, then definitely go for it.

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AwareXx View Post
    I agree, primo is really expensive. If you can afford it, then definitely go for it.
    Primo is expensive but if you brew your own, it comes out to like $40 a bottle. Most guys pay that for premade stuff other than primo

owias is offline New Member
    too expensive because many people think Zero side and it doesn't compare with other

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabhuge14 View Post
    Primo is expensive but if you brew your own, it comes out to like $40 a bottle. Most guys pay that for premade stuff other than primo
    Dare to dream... that's too much for my tiny little monkey brain to figure out.

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    Dare to dream... that's too much for my tiny little monkey brain to figure out.
    Lol I'm just basing that off the price I pay for it in raw form combined with the 200mg per ml it's typically brewed at.

Thread Information