Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: Insight into my first current cycle - Comments would be great

  1. #1
    Gymratlife is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    2

    Insight into my first current cycle - Comments would be great

    Hey guys glad to be here on the forum and hope to interact with quite a few of you!

    Little about myself.... 26, bachelors in kinesiology and NSCA personal training certification. Great foundation of working out and understanding nutrition, although there is always more to know. Always eating great and staying within macros. Just got bloodwork done and it's mint. Sitting at 190 lbs after slimming down some 6 feet tall

    Currently on first cycle. Took 1st shot of test 3 days ago.

    Weeks 1-10 (10 total) looking to do an only Test-C cycle 300 test C per week divided on M/th with 2 injections
    Should I be doing more like 400 or 500 per week? What's everyone's experience with this?

    Also... considering throwing in anavar at some point... maybe weeks 7-10? Want thoughts on this...(specifically how much and also the frequency) I say weeks 7-10 as I read of higher lipid levels being a problem for some people, I'd rather keep it "Safer" in the realm of "Safe" with AAS

    Lastly... PCT looking like clomid 50mg everyday for 2 weeks, then dropping down to 25mg subsequent 2 weeks while getting 1000 IU's HCG every other day for 2 weeks. Thoughts on this PCT?

    Mike
    Last edited by Gymratlife; 04-11-2021 at 05:20 PM.

  2. #2
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Nice Guy Cy
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,440
    Blog Entries
    1
    Welcome to the forum!

    Take a look at the planning my first cycle sticky. It has tons of info.

  3. #3
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,973
    IMO if you are planning on going back to natty, you are wasting your time. Even if staying on a high TRT dose, it's hard to keep gains. Now imagine having close to 0 testosterone when you PCT for a couple of months. You may be able to recover, but your gains are going to disappear.

    But since you're asking for suggestions on your current cycle, I would up the dose to at least 500 mg/week and have arimidex on hand if estrogen/gyno creeps up. I would also be running 1000 iu HCG /week to keep the testicles working so the only thing that has to recover is your pituitary (which recovers a lot faster than the testes).

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,611
    At 195lbs...

    I would recommend at least 400mg test for 10-12 weeks.
    I would use 500-750ius of hCG a week during the cycle and quit hCG when you start PCT.
    I would save the anavar for your 2nd cycle.

    I would recommend nolva and clomid for PCT.

  5. #5
    owias is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    28
    500 test C or E weekly for 14-16 weeks to see results
    kick start dinabol 30 mg pe day (liver support if use tablet )
    Arimidex or Aromasin other day (check yr E2 in week 6th or 7th)
    hcg 500ui weekly
    do pct after last shot of test 2 weeks
    nolv and clomid for month
    nolva 40 and clomid 75 for first week
    then nolva 20 and clomid 50 for 3 weeks

  6. #6
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymratlife View Post
    Hey guys glad to be here on the forum and hope to interact with quite a few of you!

    Little about myself.... 26, bachelors in kinesiology and NSCA personal training certification. Great foundation of working out and understanding nutrition, although there is always more to know. Always eating great and staying within macros. Just got bloodwork done and it's mint. Sitting at 190 lbs after slimming down some 6 feet tall

    Currently on first cycle. Took 1st shot of test 3 days ago.

    Weeks 1-10 (10 total) looking to do an only Test-C cycle 300 test C per week divided on M/th with 2 injections
    Should I be doing more like 400 or 500 per week? What's everyone's experience with this?

    Also... considering throwing in anavar at some point... maybe weeks 7-10? Want thoughts on this...(specifically how much and also the frequency) I say weeks 7-10 as I read of higher lipid levels being a problem for some people, I'd rather keep it "Safer" in the realm of "Safe" with AAS

    Lastly... PCT looking like clomid 50mg everyday for 2 weeks, then dropping down to 25mg subsequent 2 weeks while getting 1000 IU's HCG every other day for 2 weeks. Thoughts on this PCT?

    Mike
    U should increase the test to 500 mg at week 4.
    Drop the anavar.
    Stay on 50 mg clomid for 4 weeks.

    Rule of thumb. Never do anything than test at your first run. Add var next cycle, u know.
    If u stay on 300, gains could stop already at week 6.
    To feed the drugincrease and gains, remember to also add more good carbs and pro. When?... When your gains stop or degrades.
    If u gain fat, add cardio or substitute carbs with protein. Do not cut calories.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

  7. #7
    Myers's Avatar
    Myers is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Eye of Terror
    Posts
    440
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    IMO if you are planning on going back to natty, you are wasting your time. Even if staying on a high TRT dose, it's hard to keep gains. Now imagine having close to 0 testosterone when you PCT for a couple of months. You may be able to recover, but your gains are going to disappear.

    But since you're asking for suggestions on your current cycle, I would up the dose to at least 500 mg/week and have arimidex on hand if estrogen/gyno creeps up. I would also be running 1000 iu HCG/week to keep the testicles working so the only thing that has to recover is your pituitary (which recovers a lot faster than the testes).
    Ive seen a couple of posts that mention losing gains when going natty

    Honestly(no offence meant) i dont agree

    It depends on couple of factors which ppl usually dont nail down and then lose most of the gains in 2 3 months after the cycle

    I firmly believe u can keep anything that your frame and genetics allow

    Don't be afraid to put on a little of fat during pct, eat even more, body has to be in a perfect environment that thrives with all it needs

    Lift heavy , try to lift the weights u did during cycle,for me, as long as i kept strength i kept my gains, reduce volume so u can recover properly

    Proper pct is a must ,read the sticky

    Sleep well for 8 or more h a day if possible

    Even after pct for a month or two keep doing what i wrote

    I guarantee ull keep the gains,if ur hormones get back on track

    Im on trt nebido every 9 weeks, and i manage to keep 90 of the gains, and that trt dose aint much
    Ive also coached clients that went natty after cycle, if done properly its keepable


    Don't get discouraged, u dont have to stay on forever if ure not a pro

    U wont have the perfect look like on cycle, water manipulation differs so muscles wont be as full nor the skin will be as tight, but u will keep the gains if u do it properly

    Muscle that goes over ur genetic maximum wont be kept and needs to be nurtured by aas

    Just my 2 cents

  8. #8
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,973
    Quote Originally Posted by Myers View Post
    Ive seen a couple of posts that mention losing gains when going natty

    Honestly(no offence meant) i dont agree

    It depends on couple of factors which ppl usually dont nail down and then lose most of the gains in 2 3 months after the cycle

    I firmly believe u can keep anything that your frame and genetics allow

    Don't be afraid to put on a little of fat during pct, eat even more, body has to be in a perfect environment that thrives with all it needs

    Lift heavy , try to lift the weights u did during cycle,for me, as long as i kept strength i kept my gains, reduce volume so u can recover properly

    Proper pct is a must ,read the sticky

    Sleep well for 8 or more h a day if possible

    Even after pct for a month or two keep doing what i wrote

    I guarantee ull keep the gains,if ur hormones get back on track

    Im on trt nebido every 9 weeks, and i manage to keep 90 of the gains, and that trt dose aint much
    Ive also coached clients that went natty after cycle, if done properly its keepable


    Don't get discouraged, u dont have to stay on forever if ure not a pro

    U wont have the perfect look like on cycle, water manipulation differs so muscles wont be as full nor the skin will be as tight, but u will keep the gains if u do it properly

    Muscle that goes over ur genetic maximum wont be kept and needs to be nurtured by aas

    Just my 2 cents
    Anyone not at their genetic potential should not be touching AAS to begin with, IMO.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

  9. #9
    Myers's Avatar
    Myers is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Eye of Terror
    Posts
    440
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Anyone not at their genetic potential should not be touching AAS to begin with, IMO.
    Well rarely any1 reaches it , because it takes years and years of full on commitment to reach it,

    Unless u meant genetic potential = base? Having a foundation is obligatory.

    Reaching your full on genetic potential is not, neither u will ever reach it unless u invest 10-15 years into training natty with completely on point diet and training 24/7, and let's be honest , thats kinda rare , most of us didnt do it, and yet we are all here and cycling.

  10. #10
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,973
    Quote Originally Posted by Myers View Post
    Well rarely any1 reaches it , because it takes years and years of full on commitment to reach it,

    Unless u meant genetic potential = base? Having a foundation is obligatory.

    Reaching your full on genetic potential is not, neither u will ever reach it unless u invest 10-15 years into training natty with completely on point diet and training 24/7, and let's be honest , thats kinda rare , most of us didnt do it, and yet we are all here and cycling.
    Well, genetic potential is not static and depends on age, natural hormones, environmental factors, etc. I believe 90% of anyone’s potential can be achieved with regular weight training and a proper diet. As with many things, there exists the law of diminishing returns. Thinking that if only I did XYZ better, I would get much better results. The reality, more than likely, is that results might be a bit better.

    I think that 90% of anyone’s genetic potential can be achieved with 5 years of proper, consistent training and a proper diet, without having to be OCD about everything. That’s from my experience of training natty for 15+ years.

    Edit: when I say “genetic potential” I’m referring to the realistic potential, not hypothetical and if all the stars align.
    Last edited by Test Monsterone; 04-13-2021 at 09:21 AM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,611
    How about you shouldn't jump on gear until you have a fucking base?


    Too many people use gear before they even know how to train or diet.

    Is it their body?... sure.
    But taking gear before you know how to train and diet is fucking stupid.
    DustMan likes this.

  12. #12
    Gymratlife is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    2
    Thanks so much for the feedback! I have read different things with this.... from what I have gained so far from reading is that it's really up to how hard you push yourself post cycle as well with how much you keep, in addition to how your PCT is. Although some of that can be predicated on genetics as well.

  13. #13
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,973
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymratlife View Post
    Thanks so much for the feedback! I have read different things with this.... from what I have gained so far from reading is that it's really up to how hard you push yourself post cycle as well with how much you keep, in addition to how your PCT is. Although some of that can be predicated on genetics as well.
    Don't push yourself too hard. You cannot expect to lift as much or as hard when you are recovering as you did when you were on cycle. Breaking down muscle will only make you lose it faster. Many guys have said this... You simply don't have the androgenic backup to maintain that type of regimen and to recover.

  14. #14
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    9,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Don't push yourself too hard. You cannot expect to lift as much or as hard when you are recovering as you did when you were on cycle. Breaking down muscle will only make you lose it faster. Many guys have said this... You simply don't have the androgenic backup to maintain that type of regimen and to recover.
    The intensity should remain constant, but the volume should decrease. If you don't use what you got, you'll quickly lose it.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

  15. #15
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    1,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymratlife View Post
    Hey guys glad to be here on the forum and hope to interact with quite a few of you!

    Little about myself.... 26, bachelors in kinesiology and NSCA personal training certification. Great foundation of working out and understanding nutrition, although there is always more to know. Always eating great and staying within macros. Just got bloodwork done and it's mint. Sitting at 190 lbs after slimming down some 6 feet tall

    Currently on first cycle. Took 1st shot of test 3 days ago.

    Weeks 1-10 (10 total) looking to do an only Test-C cycle 300 test C per week divided on M/th with 2 injections
    Should I be doing more like 400 or 500 per week? What's everyone's experience with this?

    Also... considering throwing in anavar at some point... maybe weeks 7-10? Want thoughts on this...(specifically how much and also the frequency) I say weeks 7-10 as I read of higher lipid levels being a problem for some people, I'd rather keep it "Safer" in the realm of "Safe" with AAS

    Lastly... PCT looking like clomid 50mg everyday for 2 weeks, then dropping down to 25mg subsequent 2 weeks while getting 1000 IU's HCG every other day for 2 weeks. Thoughts on this PCT?

    Mike
    I like your background Mike. We can have great talks.

    At 26, I think you’re too young unless as others have said, you’ve reached your natural genetic potential. Are you just doing this to see how you’ll respond and then decide on more long term plans later?

    Also as was stated, just start with test. You will dig the var, but save that for a cycle down the line if you really want to commit to this permanently.

    Good luck with everything and welcome to the forum!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •