Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By DustMan

Thread: Growing Titties without any Sensation?

DustMan is offline Associate Member

Growing Titties without any Sensation?

Hey guys

Currently 250mg TestE, 250mg Deca

Looking verrrrrry watery, feeling great, joints love it. I'm probably 16% BF right now? Bit the nipps are super puffy right now, no glandular tissue underneath (that I can feel) and there is no sensitivity at all, but damn, they look awful.

When I was doing high dose solo Testosterone I was getting nipple sensitivity, and eventually pain, which I guess is a pretty good sign you're in the process of developing Gyno, so I started microdosing AI to get over it.

On the 250T 250Deca I don't feel any sensitivity at all.... so I haven't used any AI or SERM, just riding it out. Can I assume that if I'm not feeling any sensitivity that I'm not developing Gyno? Or if my nipps are looking reeeeally puffy... should I add a little AI in there just in case?

Thanks in advance, always appreciate your guys wisdom and experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Maybe add some nolvadex instead of AI right now. 10mg per day for a week, then 5mg per day for a couple more, maybe for the duration of the cycle. This allows you to keep estrogen elevated and minimize the risk of gyno, since the nolvadex binds to receptors in the breast.

Alternatively, you could drop or reduce the deca. It is a wet compound and if you don't want wet, don't run wet compounds. Running an additional wet compound and then adding an AI seems kind of counter intuitive.
    This makes perfect sense, I think I'll do it. The only question I have is why such a low dose of Nolva, is it still effective at such low dosages or are you recommending a low dose because of the lack of sensitivity I'm experiencing?

Thanks.
    Last edited by DustMan; 04-13-2021 at 10:25 PM.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Are you sure it isn't fat or bloat? Because if you're not feeling anything painful there and you're not feeling glandular tissue building, it's likely not gyno.

Yeah I've read up on how to tell if it's gyno, went to the doc, got checked out by him, he concurred, no glandular growth.

The reason I'm asking is I see a lot of people with Gyno in other communities, I mean it's really common. If you have to have tingly/painful nipples in order to get Gyno, then what the fuck were these guys doing? If anyone knows any of the side effect sof juicing, it's the gyno, that's the most popular one. These guys are hopping on cycle, getting zesty painful nips, then just shrugging and saying "Well if I get titties, I get titties"? Just seems strange to me.

So, maybe you can grow glandular tissue without sensation... that's why I came to ask the pro's

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by DustMan View Post
    Yeah I've read up on how to tell if it's gyno, went to the doc, got checked out by him, he concurred, no glandular growth.

The reason I'm asking is I see a lot of people with Gyno in other communities, I mean it's really common. If you have to have tingly/painful nipples in order to get Gyno, then what the fuck were these guys doing? If anyone knows any of the side effect sof juicing, it's the gyno, that's the most popular one. These guys are hopping on cycle, getting zesty painful nips, then just shrugging and saying "Well if I get titties, I get titties"? Just seems strange to me.

So, maybe you can grow glandular tissue without sensation... that's why I came to ask the pro's
    A lot of guys go in to it with the mentality that those things aren't going to really happen to them or if they do, it's not a big deal. Then you see countless threads from those same guys crying about how they got gyno. It's part of the game that for some people regardless of what they do as far as precautions are concerned, there's no way to avoid surgery.

And by the way, it's not just guys that use steroids that have to worry about gyno. A lot of teenage boys going through puberty can experience gyno as well. And you'd be surprised at how many doctors don't know how to treat that for a kid and will just say "oh it'll go away on its own" and force the kid to deal with the embarrassing feeling of having tits.
    DustMan likes this.

I see a lot of young guys recently with pubertal gyno picking up Raloxifene after Derek talked about it in one of his video's a month or so back. I had never seen anyone mention Ralox more than 2 years ago, probably they had but I think it's really picking up traction in the community right now, apparently it works great, I grabbed a couple grams of RAW's myself just in case.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

If you're willing to write my scripts you can be MY Doc Cylon

Thread Information