Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Wannabhuge14
  • 1 Post By DustMan

Thread: Blast critique? HGH Recommendation?

DustMan is offline Associate Member

Blast critique? HGH Recommendation?

Bout to go on a 6 week blast.

400 Test
    300 Deca
    20mg Var
    10mg Adrol
    20mg Cardarine

Pick up my pre blast bloods tomorrow, then we're off to the races. Gonna be eating at a deficit or at maintenance, depending on how bad my hunger is. Gym's are closed so I've only got my home gym, means virtually no leg workout, and most of my training is volume, like, as many sets of 40-50 reps as I can get.... it's unfortunate but you work with what you got.

So, assuming all goes well, I've got a fuck ton of powder here and I'll probably repeat all this again once the Gym's are open, but... I would like to toss in some HGH.

Sitting at 205lb's atm, got access to some cheap Chinese generics and I can probably afford up to 5iu a day for the next 6 week blast, but I'm thinking 5iu a day is probably too much, right?

How much HGH would you guys throw in with a blast like this? What's your reasoning? And feel free to criticize the cycle too.

Thanks guys

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DustMan View Post
    Bout to go on a 6 week blast.

400 Test
    300 Deca
    20mg Var
    10mg Adrol
    20mg Cardarine

Pick up my pre blast bloods tomorrow, then we're off to the races. Gonna be eating at a deficit or at maintenance, depending on how bad my hunger is. Gym's are closed so I've only got my home gym, means virtually no leg workout, and most of my training is volume, like, as many sets of 40-50 reps as I can get.... it's unfortunate but you work with what you got.

So, assuming all goes well, I've got a fuck ton of powder here and I'll probably repeat all this again once the Gym's are open, but... I would like to toss in some HGH.

Sitting at 205lb's atm, got access to some cheap Chinese generics and I can probably afford up to 5iu a day for the next 6 week blast, but I'm thinking 5iu a day is probably too much, right?

How much HGH would you guys throw in with a blast like this? What's your reasoning? And feel free to criticize the cycle too.

Thanks guys
    Hgh is useless unless you run it for months on end. 6 weeks is a complete waste
    sully169 likes this.

I could afford to do 2iu a month pretty much indefinitely I think, is that enough to even bother? That's like an anti-aging dose, is it even worth the money at 2iu a day?
    sully169 likes this.

Thanks Cylon

AwareXx is offline Junior Member
    I agree, hgh is better for long term uses. Short term however, it is kind of a waste.

sully169 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DustMan View Post
    I could afford to do 2iu a month pretty much indefinitely I think, is that enough to even bother? That's like an anti-aging dose, is it even worth the money at 2iu a day?
    Doing 2-3ius daily is what I do when I use it and try to do it for around a year. To notice any true results of the GH it takes almost 6 months or usage daily to see results.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thread Information