Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By owias

Thread: First cycle for endurance and strength + PCT help

twalker1992 is offline New Member

First cycle for endurance and strength + PCT help

Hi I'm looking to start a cycle for endurance training i.e. Road cycling & Ironman activities so basically I don't want to be putting on any unnecessary size but I want to have a lot of strength and to be able to carry on using that strength throughout my training for extended periods of time and with the occasional sprints.

My test base will be low at 200mgs a week split into 2 100mg doses - 1st on Monday and the 2nd Thursday. I'm thinking a test blend of Test Cyp - 60mg Test Hep - 60mg Test Dec - 80mg per week. I'm planning on doing a 12 week cycle minimum or since it's a fairly light cycle all in all should I run it for 16 weeks?

I will also be adding EQ into the cycle at 400mgs per week but I'm unsure whether I should be running this from the start of the cycle to the end (12 or 16 weeks) or just the last 8 weeks of the cycle.

Lastly I'll be introducing Turinabol for the final 6 weeks possibly 8 weeks of the cycle at 40mgs per day. I will be taking milk thistle whilst doing so.

Also what sort of PCT dosage should I take for this cycle as it's not your typical bodybuilding cycle. For the first 2 weeks should it be something like 50mgs clomid, 40mgs nolva followed by half that dosage the next 2 weeks? with an additional weeks PCT if deemed necessary? There's a lot of conflicting information regarding PCT so I just wanted to see what advice you guys might have for me.

Also should I be taking any additional supplements whilst on cycle i.e. vitamins etc? Cheers.
    Last edited by twalker1992; 04-14-2021 at 12:11 PM.

DustMan is offline Associate Member
    Cycle looks great for your goals imo, well designed.

Timing your PCT is important, but maybe tough. EQ has a long half life, so you're gonna be supressed by it and it's metabolites for a long time after you're done running it. You might want to start your PCT maybe 4 weeks after your last injection, that would be my suggestion.

50/50/25/25 and 40/40/20/20 is the standard PCT. Try to get Enclompihene.... not normal clomid. Normal clomid, often sold as "Clomiphene Citrate" is a combination of both Enclomiphene (the good kind) and Zuclomiphene, which is agonistic of the estrogen receptor in the hypothalmus and pituitary... ie. it's gonna do the opposite of what you want. Not everywhere has Enclomphene right now, and it's twice the price, but it's worth it.

Running hCG on cycle would be good too if you're not planning on blasting and cruising, makes recovery easier when you come off, keeps the nuts running the whole time. 250-500iu EOD is enough to stay at 100% production.

I personally would stretch the cycle to 16 weeks if you are gonna come off rather than cruise, get the most out of it while you are on it. If you have hCG and enclomphene you will be fine.

For supplements: NAC is a good one to take every day, especially during the 6 weeks of Turinabol (for the liver protection). Omega3 is a must for Atherosclerosis and CVD prevention on cycle. 4g of Taurine a day is in my opinion the single best thing you can do while you are on cycle, it subsists nearly every tissue in the human body through severe disease states, including diabetus and CVD, it's like the miracle EAA.

Hi Dustman, thanks for the really informative reply! I will try and get Enclompihene (not sure my supplier has it but I can ask).

Funny you should mention Blasting and cruising - It peaked my interest and I was thinking about doing that but I don't really have much idea about it any tbh I didn't want to risk messing anything up. So could I ask ask how exactly should I go about doing that considering my cycle? Like what dosage should I take when I finish my cycle, for how long and then when can i repeat this cycle again without doing any damage?
    Also I can get hCG but I can't really keep it where I am currently as I'm in a shared household and I don't want to raise suspicion if you know what I mean?

Supplement wise what is NAC? I already take the rest of the supplements you mentioned so I'm sweet with those

AwareXx is offline Junior Member
    I agree, that cycle looks great to me. Hope you have the best results.

owias is offline New Member
    PCT protocol :

Pct start after last pin 2 weeks if u use long ester such test E or C
    IF u use EQ or Deca , Stop Eq and Deca before Test E or C a wee
    k

Best

Nolva 40 + Clomid 75 both for 2 weeks
    Nolva 20 + Clomid 50 for 2 weeks

or

Nolva 40 + Clomid 75 both for one week
    Nolva 20 + Clomid 50 for 3 weeks
    DustMan likes this.

owias is offline New Member
    EQ :
    U will not get good result unless u run EQ at least for 12 weeks with dosage 400-500 .

Quote Originally Posted by owias View Post
    EQ :
    U will not get good result unless u run EQ at least for 12 weeks with dosage 400-500 .
    Ok thank you I'll run EQ throughout the first 12 weeks of my cycle at least then and cheers for the PCT help... Although I may cruise for a bit depending on how well my cycle goes/my needs for the beginning of the new year.

Quote Originally Posted by twalker1992 View Post
    Hi Dustman, thanks for the really informative reply! I will try and get Enclompihene (not sure my supplier has it but I can ask).

Funny you should mention Blasting and cruising - It peaked my interest and I was thinking about doing that but I don't really have much idea about it any tbh I didn't want to risk messing anything up. So could I ask ask how exactly should I go about doing that considering my cycle? Like what dosage should I take when I finish my cycle, for how long and then when can i repeat this cycle again without doing any damage?
    Also I can get hCG but I can't really keep it where I am currently as I'm in a shared household and I don't want to raise suspicion if you know what I mean?

Supplement wise what is NAC? I already take the rest of the supplements you mentioned so I'm sweet with those
    NAC is short for N-Acetyl Cysteine: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/nac-benefits
    Good for the liver and heart, you need liver support when you are taking ORAL's, I like NAC the best because it's got all sorts of bonus health stuff tied to it.

You can live without the hCG, but if you go the PCT route without hCG I really recommend getting that enclomiphene, even if you need to find another vendor. If you go the blast and cruise route you can get on it later when that's accessible for you, or you can get some before you choose to stop cruising, will help there too.

The Cruise in Blasting and Cruising is supposed to be a time of rest and recovery for the body. Some people cruise as low as 100mg Test, some guys cruise closer to 250mg, and I've seen some guys on this forum claim to be cruising on 500mg's, some of which was Tren , so it's whatever you're crazy enough to do I guess hahahaha

I feel the best around 225mg of Test, and my bloodwork looks good there. I'm still experimenting with other compounds and dosages, but I feel like that's what I can get away with and I get blood work done regularly, if something does wrong I'll just dial it back. Going on cruise is a big commitment though, you might not be able to get off so easily, guy on Youtube called Vigerous Steve came off 8 years of continuous blasting and cruising recently, documented the whole thing, bloodwork and all, so.... anything is possible, but it might not be easy.

Quote Originally Posted by DustMan View Post
    NAC is short for N-Acetyl Cysteine: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/nac-benefits
    Good for the liver and heart, you need liver support when you are taking ORAL's, I like NAC the best because it's got all sorts of bonus health stuff tied to it.

You can live without the hCG , but if you go the PCT route without hCG I really recommend getting that enclomiphene, even if you need to find another vendor. If you go the blast and cruise route you can get on it later when that's accessible for you, or you can get some before you choose to stop cruising, will help there too.

The Cruise in Blasting and Cruising is supposed to be a time of rest and recovery for the body. Some people cruise as low as 100mg Test, some guys cruise closer to 250mg, and I've seen some guys on this forum claim to be cruising on 500mg's, some of which was Tren , so it's whatever you're crazy enough to do I guess hahahaha

I feel the best around 225mg of Test, and my bloodwork looks good there. I'm still experimenting with other compounds and dosages, but I feel like that's what I can get away with and I get blood work done regularly, if something does wrong I'll just dial it back. Going on cruise is a big commitment though, you might not be able to get off so easily, guy on Youtube called Vigerous Steve came off 8 years of continuous blasting and cruising recently, documented the whole thing, bloodwork and all, so.... anything is possible, but it might not be easy.
    Ah perfect that NAC is available in loads of places too!

I might try and keep hCG in a container hidden in the fridge as it could be quite beneficial to have on hand. Also I've found a source for the enclomiphene it's on a Sarm shop website that I know to be reputable but the dosage is 12.5mg/ml and it's pretty expensive but could be worthwhile.

Yeah I've read a lot of different opinions about the cruising dose to take haha, I was thinking of doing 200mg just the same as when I'm blasting but without anything else stacked of course, how often do you pin when you're cruising? E7Ds or E10Ds etc? and also how long should I cruise for before I can start blasting again?
    When you say it's hard to get off Blasting and Cruising do you mean like it's difficult in an addictive way or just when you have to go through PCT?

Also one more thing but say I do a 16 week cycle then PCT should I not run the cycle again until I've completed the PCT 4/5weeks and then not doing anything for an additional 16 weeks as that was how long my cycle was for? or can I start cycling again sooner because this cycle isn't particularly heavy going? Cheers

200mg cruise is fine. I pin Mon/Wed/Fri, but 2x a week is sufficient with Test E/C. E7D is too infrequent, you won't have stable testosterone /estrogen values, and while some guys have no problems with that lots of guys do.

I don't know of any rule for cruise length between blasts, guys I know go by blood work.

Blasting and Cruising can be described as addictive yeah, but also the PCT is harder when you've been on cycle for a long time, it's harder to get off, you might have to PCT for more than a month, or multiple times, and you still might not get back to 100% normal again.

If you go the PCT route it's TimeOn+PCT = Time off. 16 week blast, 2 weeks before you start your PCT(Like Owias said, it's actually easier to stop pinning the EQ 2 weeks before the rest of the gear actually) then 4 weeks PCT, = 22 weeks off before your next blast. Lots of guys start early, but you should definitely get bloodwork that says you are healthy first.

16 weeks with 600mg anabolics a week, last 6 weeks with 840mg a week, 240 of which are orals, I wouldn't call that a mild cycle, I would recommend waiting the 22 weeks before the next cycle imo.

200mg cruise is fine. I pin Mon/Wed/Fri, but 2x a week is sufficient with Test E/C. E7D is too infrequent, you won't have stable testosterone /estrogen values, and while some guys have no problems with that lots of guys do.

I don't know of any rule for cruise length between blasts, guys I know go by blood work.

Blasting and Cruising can be described as addictive yeah, but also the PCT is harder when you've been on cycle for a long time, it's harder to get off, you might have to PCT for more than a month, or multiple times, and you still might not get back to 100% normal again.

If you go the PCT route it's TimeOn+PCT = Time off. 16 week blast, 2 weeks before you start your PCT(Like Owias said, it's actually easier to stop pinning the EQ 2 weeks before the rest of the gear actually) then 4 weeks PCT, = 22 weeks off before your next blast. Lots of guys start early, but you should definitely get bloodwork that says you are healthy first.

16 weeks with 600mg anabolics a week, last 6 weeks with 840mg a week, 240 of which are orals, I wouldn't call that a mild cycle, I would recommend waiting the 22 weeks before the next cycle imo.
    Cheers dustman I've learnt quite a lot speaking to you about all this and I thought I was fairly clued up on how to cycle etc.

I've had bloods done recently and everything came back normal although I didn't request the bloods to check my baseline, the doctor wanted to check a few things.
    I'm going to sound like a novice but when you ask to get blood work to check you're ok before cycling again what exactly should I say/ask for to not arouse suspicion to taking steroids or can't you really? Haha.

Ok so if I blast and cruise I'll try not to do so for too long just in case. I'll have to see where my PCT length takes me for next year and what time scale works best for me

With the hCG do I use this a bit during the cruise stage too or will they be alright if I've used it during the blast stages to keep them going?

I don't live in the states, so I just tell my Doctors that I use steroids , apparently there are insurance issues regarding that in the states, but you would have to ask someone else for details. I typically just say "I am currently using steroids , I need X,Y, and Z bloodwork done to see if I am healthy enough or if I have to stop taking them" and then they give me a short lecture on why steroids are bad, then take my blood and we're good to go

Optimally you would use hCG the entire time you are using any anabolic , but if you don't use hCG the whole time it's not the end of the world.

I don't live in the states, so I just tell my Doctors that I use steroids , apparently there are insurance issues regarding that in the states, but you would have to ask someone else for details. I typically just say "I am currently using steroids , I need X,Y, and Z bloodwork done to see if I am healthy enough or if I have to stop taking them" and then they give me a short lecture on why steroids are bad, then take my blood and we're good to go

Optimally you would use hCG the entire time you are using any anabolic, but if you don't use hCG the whole time it's not the end of the world.
    Ok coo, I live in the UK so shouldn't be a problem. I'vwe read that long term use of hCG can reduce fertility or something? and that it aromatises a lot . So was thinking of doing it weeks 5-8 250-500 mg per week and then again week 12-16 or 10/11/12 to 14 if I decide to do PCT. I am running Adex 0.5mg EOD do you think this is too much or ok as I don't want suppressive E2 issues.

I've started my cycle and decided to use some test prop 50mg EOD to help kickstart my cycle to get the most out of it. I've read Turinabol is a good kickstarter for a cycle too, I was wondering what your thoughts would be on doing 4 weeks at the start then 6 weeks at the end on a 16 week cycle. I have some NAC & TUDCA on hand for liver support etc.

Thread Information