Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Wannabhuge14

Thread: Test e with tren a

  1. #1
    Lee_1978's Avatar
    Lee_1978 is online now Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    509

    Test e with tren a

    I'm presuming they are ok to run together? I was planning on running tren with prop in my next cycle, but I've got a load of test e amps that I want to use up before they expire.

    Perhaps wait until the test e has peaked before adding the tren?

  2. #2
    Wannabhuge14's Avatar
    Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee_1978 View Post
    I'm presuming they are ok to run together? I was planning on running tren with prop in my next cycle, but I've got a load of test e amps that I want to use up before they expire.

    Perhaps wait until the test e has peaked before adding the tren?
    Yep I always use test e with tren a. I also don't wait for the test to peak before starting tren. I'm on trt though
    Lee_1978 likes this.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,683
    You will be about 80% of peak levels by the end of week 2 so...
    IMO after two weeks feel free to start the tren A after 2 weeks.

    Tren A should be injected E2D or ED IMO in case you don’t know.

  4. #4
    Lee_1978's Avatar
    Lee_1978 is online now Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    509
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabhuge14 View Post
    Yep I always use test e with tren a. I also don't wait for the test to peak before starting tren. I'm on trt though
    Cool. Thanks.

  5. #5
    Lee_1978's Avatar
    Lee_1978 is online now Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    509
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    You will be about 80% of peak levels by the end of week 2 so...
    IMO after two weeks feel free to start the tren A after 2 weeks.

    Tren A should be injected E2D or ED IMO in case you don’t know.
    Thanks - yeah, I'm not looking forward to the frequent pinning with tren a, but alas.

  6. #6
    Wannabhuge14's Avatar
    Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee_1978 View Post
    Thanks - yeah, I'm not looking forward to the frequent pinning with tren a, but alas.
    It's just part of it man. I have always pinned tren a ed. I'm sure you could get by with eod but with the extremely short half life I think ed makes more sense but to each their own

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •