Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: Newbie Natty questions. Permenant gains. Steroid holiday. Getting the ladies

Chili Hotdogs is offline New Member

Newbie Natty questions. Permenant gains. Steroid holiday. Getting the ladies

What is a good strategy to gain the permanent advantage steroids offer?

---
    Background
    Hello I am 31, I started lifting at age 18 to help improve my health and body as I was pretty skinny and sedimentary.

I've done some tough training through the years for powerlifting, gained weight (112kg fat 6' tall) and pushed for PRs in the gym (190kg squat, 130kg bench, 210kg deadlift at about 95kg). Without drugs I attained a healthy natural looking underwhelming slightly fat body that was wouldn't be good enough for women to lust after as I desired as a younger man.

Currently I am 91kg '6 tall about 14% bodyfat.
    ---

I would like to get some permanent steroid gains, get lean and muscular like the male models in the magazines that women lust after and attract the ladies. Also I would like to get my sperm count up for the ladies I attract.

Also I have heard you can legally get drugs in Thailand so that's an option but I'd have to shoot up there as they'll chuck me in the slammer here. Another option is TRT which is affordable but I don't want to be on steroids long term as I want the sperm for the ladies.

You can see I could use some advice.

Advice is much appreciated sorry that this has been covered before.
    Last edited by Chili Hotdogs; 04-18-2021 at 12:46 AM.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I'll tell you from my experience, after your cycle ends, you start to give back your gains (unless you haven't reached your natural potential). You can slow down this process depending on how your diet, training, natural genetics and your PCT are and how fast your HPTA recovers from your cycle, but it'll still happen. Ideally, you don't give up ALL of your gains before it's time to do your next cycle.

As far as wanting to have kids later in life. There is a risk attached to everything. There's a chance you can come down with azoospermia after your cycle is over. HMG can help fix that, but there is a chance it can be permanent. But mind you there are a lot of guys who knocked up their old ladies while they were on a lot of gear. But when you're on gear, you should expect your HPTA to be shut down and that includes your sperm count.

With everything, you have to weigh the risks with the benefits and decide what is best for you. And I'm kind of all over the place with this post, so do a lot more research before you decide anything.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    2 grams of deca per week ought to get you there, and you’ll have the best erections for the ladies. PCT with tribulus and creatine.

Hughinn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chili Hotdogs View Post
    What is a good strategy to gain the permanent advantage steroids offer?

---
    Background
    Hello I am 31, I started lifting at age 18 to help improve my health and body as I was pretty skinny and sedimentary.

I've done some tough training through the years for powerlifting, gained weight (112kg fat 6' tall) and pushed for PRs in the gym (190kg squat, 130kg bench, 210kg deadlift at about 95kg). Without drugs I attained a healthy natural looking underwhelming slightly fat body that was wouldn't be good enough for women to lust after as I desired as a younger man.

Currently I am 91kg '6 tall about 14% bodyfat.
    ---

I would like to get some permanent steroid gains, get lean and muscular like the male models in the magazines that women lust after and attract the ladies. Also I would like to get my sperm count up for the ladies I attract.

Also I have heard you can legally get drugs in Thailand so that's an option but I'd have to shoot up there as they'll chuck me in the slammer here. Another option is TRT which is affordable but I don't want to be on steroids long term as I want the sperm for the ladies.

You can see I could use some advice.

Advice is much appreciated sorry that this has been covered before.
    If you're 6 foot 200lbs and squatting over 400lbs that impressive as a mfer. In fact all those numbers are impressive.

And at 14% body fat natty to boot?

I wouldn't bother fucking with any gear if I was you, and can be where you're at naturally.

I mean for your size, you're already in the top 2% of people who lift.

Unless you want to be a pro bodybuilder or something, what would be the point? You've got to be pushing your natural limit with those numbers at your size. You'll just lose it all when you come off anyway unless you want to blast and cruise for life. But that'd end your plans of fatherhood.

And at only 31, your still a young man.

I'd personally forget about gear for a few years if I was you. Wait till you got a family if you want one, and can't keep up with your goals natty.

Just my 2 cents
    Last edited by Hughinn; 04-18-2021 at 11:33 AM.

Myers is offline Associate Member
    When at this forum , did we start thinking you will lose all ur gains when u come off?
    Whats the point at all then?

I remember when i joined u would be advised to do the pct , eat even more , train with less volume , more intensity , and u will keep 70-80% at the end , if it's in ur genetic potential
    I remember when marcus300 , austinite and others wrote about it

Now it's just you'll lose it all no matter what u do unless u blast and cruise ..

It's not that simple , ppl mostly don't do pct right , don't train right and eat right , and u see them keeping 30% of their gains which doesn't make that big difference, so they think they lost it all , that's just my experience

As a molecular biologist , i know body likes homeostasis , the sooner u return to it with ur hormones , the better , feed the body nutrients and train hard, as long as strength is there , muscle will stay at least some of it.
    Last edited by Myers; 04-20-2021 at 01:41 AM.

Thread Information