BS3915 is offline New Member

Any advice appreciated

So I’ve been taking Test E for a few months, not my first cycle, but a weird cycle due to Covid restrictions and gyms closing, I lowered my dose as I didn’t want to come off, probably been around 4 1/2 months now, anyway 3 weeks ago I upped it to 1ml 250mg Test E which I planned to do weekly, I’ve just got another bottle of Test E (different lab and different mg) and a 100 TBol at 10mg each.

I’m thinking I may double my Test to 2ml pw in 2 doses & then 4 weeks of 40mg tbol each day.

Question is when would you start the tbol, I know they say start at the beginning but I’m slightly apprehensive due to only back to training for 2-3 weeks properly now gyms are open again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hughinn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BS3915 View Post
    So I’ve been taking Test E for a few months, not my first cycle, but a weird cycle due to Covid restrictions and gyms closing, I lowered my dose as I didn’t want to come off, probably been around 4 1/2 months now, anyway 3 weeks ago I upped it to 1ml 250mg Test E which I planned to do weekly, I’ve just got another bottle of Test E (different lab and different mg) and a 100 TBol at 10mg each.

I’m thinking I may double my Test to 2ml pw in 2 doses & then 4 weeks of 40mg tbol each day.

Question is when would you start the tbol, I know they say start at the beginning but I’m slightly apprehensive due to only back to training for 2-3 weeks properly now gyms are open again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm sorry that i can't comment on the dbol . I don't use any orals at all except AI. I like to drink whiskey, so I save the liver for the whiskey haha.

But in my opinion running testosterone at 250mg week is great for a cruise dose, or to stay lean and keep muscle while dieting for extended periods. But it's not going to be enough to gain any real size.

I'd up the testosterone to 500mg week, like you mentioned. whether I took dbol or not.

Or you could simply bump the testosterone up to 700mg week or so and skip the dbol altogether for some decent mass gain. Then use the dbol next time around when you can put it at the start of the cycle to kick it off.

DustMan is offline Associate Member
    All the guys on the space who are on the science side of things, and not the bro-science side of things, feel very strongly that orals should be used as finishers, during the last weeks of your cycle. The primary reasoning is that androgen receptors upregulate in the presence of androgens and from sufficient stimulus.

You use test and workout hard in the beginning, and by the time you are at the end of your cycle, you have a bunch more androgen receptors to soak up the extra orals you add in, then you get off and recover from the burden the orals put on your system.

Thread Information