Results 1 to 20 of 20
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 3 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 3 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: What can I substitute anavar with

  1. #1
    Fireguy1990 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    36

    What can I substitute anavar with

    So doing a summer cycle looking to get cut.

    Test 300
    Npp 300

    Want to do anavar but I'm prone to hair loss so not sure if I should touch it again. What's something mild I can substitute that with,?

  2. #2
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    9,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireguy1990 View Post
    So doing a summer cycle looking to get cut.

    Test 300
    Npp 300

    Want to do anavar but I'm prone to hair loss so not sure if I should touch it again. What's something mild I can substitute that with,?
    You're not going to find anything as mild as anavar . Winny is a good cutting steroid . But if you're worried about hair loss it probably isn't going to fly.

  3. #3
    Fireguy1990 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    You're not going to find anything as mild as anavar. Winny is a good cutting steroid. But if you're worried about hair loss it probably isn't going to fly.
    Thanks bud. Just stick with test and npp then you think? What about ostarine?

  4. #4
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    9,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireguy1990 View Post
    Thanks bud. Just stick with test and npp then you think? What about ostarine?
    I've never bothered with sarms , so I have no frame of reference.

    Do you have your meal plan setup?

  5. #5
    tcw's Avatar
    tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,382
    Anavar has nothing to do with DHT. Where did you get this info?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,611
    Quote Originally Posted by tcw View Post
    Anavar has nothing to do with DHT. Where did you get this info?
    Anavar is a DHT derivative.

    Not sure if it makes you lose your hair.

    What can I substitute anavar with-anabolic-steroid-family-tree-yt-thumbnail.jpg
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

  7. #7
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    1,017
    How about low dose tren OP?

  8. #8
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    9,114
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Anavar is a DHT derivative.

    Not sure if it makes you lose your hair.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The-Anabolic-Steroid-Family-Tree-YT-Thumbnail.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	592.7 KB 
ID:	180965
    They say it can if you're sensitive to hair loss, but I don't know of a single person who has blamed their hair loss solely on anavar. They're usually taking other things too.

  9. #9
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    1,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    They say it can if you're sensitive to hair loss, but I don't know of a single person who has blamed their hair loss solely on anavar. They're usually taking other things too.
    I loved my var, but itís gone for that reason. It wasnít a drastic hair loss, but it did cause thinning.

  10. #10
    Albedo121 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    52
    I've heard Ostarine can be pretty amazing for lean gains but will wreck your fuckin hair so be ready for that if you move forward.

  11. #11
    Fireguy1990 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Albedo121 View Post
    I've heard Ostarine can be pretty amazing for lean gains but will wreck your fuckin hair so be ready for that if you move forward.
    Damn I though osta was suppose to be easy on the hair

  12. #12
    Fireguy1990 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    How about low dose tren OP?
    Ran tren before and said never again haha. Also heard tren is pretty harsh on the hair too tho right?

  13. #13
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    9,114
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    I loved my var, but it’s gone for that reason. It wasn’t a drastic hair loss, but it did cause thinning.
    How much were you taking? Var is one of the safest as far as hairlines go.

  14. #14
    tcw's Avatar
    tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    How much were you taking? Var is one of the safest as far as hairlines go.
    Last time i checked, VAR had the lowest sides of all AAS drugs.

  15. #15
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,800
    Blog Entries
    2
    Hard to replace Var - it’s quite mild on the sides

    Winni is kinda similar, I suppose

    But, Var is a solid staple in my roid diet

  16. #16
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    1,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    How much were you taking? Var is one of the safest as far as hairlines go.
    No more than 40 mg./day. However, with hair, I’m overly critical to changes in thinning. It could certainly be an over reaction, but at this stage of the game for me, it’s just my odd perspective.

  17. #17
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    9,114
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    No more than 40 mg./day. However, with hair, I’m overly critical to changes in thinning. It could certainly be an over reaction, but at this stage of the game for me, it’s just my odd perspective.
    Dude, once you get a hairline like mine, you stop worrying about things like hair loss.... I lost that battle a long time ago.
    < <Samson> >, Booz and Cylon357 like this.

  18. #18
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    1,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Dude, once you get a hairline like mine, you stop worrying about things like hair loss.... I lost that battle a long time ago.
    Like I said, for me it’s an odd perspective. If I could pull off the smooth head look, I’d be all over it. I’ll risk the sides with low dose tren instead.

  19. #19
    teedoff is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    94
    I've done two cycles with var and don't notice any side affects. Specifically no hair loss. Both cycles 75mg ed.

  20. #20
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,800
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Dude, once you get a hairline like mine, you stop worrying about things like hair loss.... I lost that battle a long time ago.
    U see mine

    Last time I seen a barber was in my early 20’s - almost a decade before I got on roids
    teedoff, Honkey_Kong and Cylon357 like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •