Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Dozer
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: Summer Cycle Advice

Dozer is offline Associate Member

Summer Cycle Advice

Goal: Lean out a little more while maintaining current muscle mass. Gaining some wouldn't be terrible lol

Stats:
    36 yrs old
    5'10
    201 Morning weight
    Body fat...? See pic

Food is always tracked and on point. I won’t move further into a deficit until I start the blast.

I've been crusing on 150mg test for 4 months. Starting my blast early May

Proposed cycle:

Weeks 1-6:
    Superdrol 10mg/ Day
    Test Prop 75mg EOD
    Tren A 75mg EOD
    Mast A 75mg EOD
    (This is a blend from my supplier that I've used in the past)
    MK677 25mg/day

Weeks 5-14
    Low dose Test E with Deca and Primo? MK677 25MG /day

The idea is to use "less toxic" compounds to finish the cycle out and keep the blast longer. Dropping the Tren for Deca. Keeping estrogen/ amortization low.

Should I just keep Mast instead of Primo? Hate how hard it is on my hair. Maybe add EQ to replace a higher dose test? I have never tried growth, but I can get it. Really thinking about adding just 4iu/day in the mornings.

I’ll post this and try to fix the pictures. I’m doing this from my phone and it’s not cooperating!

I'm open to criticism. I have never rotated compounds or anything like that. The concept makes sense.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Summer Cycle Advice-f4b2d79c-a0b4-4cf2-abcb-4e66e7cd697d.jpg   Summer Cycle Advice-9481b92b-f5b8-4e26-826f-2ed83928149b.jpg  
    Last edited by Dozer; 04-20-2021 at 10:50 AM.
    sully169 likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    You got a good build already, so good job on maintaining that.

The low dose long ester stuff you’re taking should be from week 1, not 5. Otherwise you’ll be done with your cycle by the time you even start feeling it.

I think you’re taking too many compounds and it will be harder to assess what’s going on in the event that something goes wrong or you feel off. I would do 4 or less compounds, personally.

I agree with you on that. Nine weeks is a little short for the long esthers. I've seen guys run for as long as 16 weeks but haven't done that before. I don’t disagree on that many compounds either. I figured since Tren and Deca are both 19nor they won't be a problem. Superdrol is basically an oral masteron . I have never tried Primo but figured it might be a little easier on the hair as mild as it is.

Aside from not taking tren that long, I really didn’t want to pin eod forever either lol

And thank you, I am starving to death on 3000 cal, but it’s worth it. I don’t want to lose anymore weight though
    Last edited by Dozer; 04-20-2021 at 12:57 PM.

Hell i can stick with npp and Primo acetate... That way I can just drop tren and mast at week 6. Pinning eod for longer isn't going to kill me.
    Last edited by Dozer; 04-20-2021 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dozer View Post
    Hell i can stick with npp and Primo acetate... That way I can just drop tren and mast at week 6. Pinning eod for longer isn't going to kill me.
    Or am I better off with just test and primo on back half? I’m just wanting to stay at roughly 200 (wouldn't complain at a little more) and finish leaning up as move further into a deficit

Of course I’m not wanting to get stage ready… Staying anywhere between 8 and 12% and harden up would be great. I know some are going to say you don’t need drugs to do that… I’m not arguing that, but I feel a lot better and enjoy cycling. That's why I wanted to play around a bit with rotating the compounds and keep things mild. I'm dialed in on my food to get me there.
    Last edited by Dozer; 04-20-2021 at 05:03 PM.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I'd get some bloodwork before during and after. In addition to that, I'd keep an eye on your blood pressure. But yeah Monsterone is right about starting the deca and test e from week 1 on. The deca won't even really kick in until like 5 or 6 weeks in to it.

But yeah, deca is really estrogenic and for me increases appetite. I don't know if hunger is an issue for you,. If you run the mast the entire time you're on the deca, you can piggy-back off mast's anti-estrogenic properties.

As far as using the superdrol goes, if you can handle it, more power to you. For me, the headaches and back pain were horrible. It felt like somebody took a sledge to my lower back. But yeah, the strength and muscle gains were good with it. It was like a dry dbol . If you're running this, I'd probably would hold off on the mast until after you're done taking this.

AwareXx is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I'd get some bloodwork before during and after. In addition to that, I'd keep an eye on your blood pressure. But yeah Monsterone is right about starting the deca and test e from week 1 on. The deca won't even really kick in until like 5 or 6 weeks in to it.

But yeah, deca is really estrogenic and for me increases appetite. I don't know if hunger is an issue for you,. If you run the mast the entire time you're on the deca, you can piggy-back off mast's anti-estrogenic properties.

As far as using the superdrol goes, if you can handle it, more power to you. For me, the headaches and back pain were horrible. It felt like somebody took a sledge to my lower back. But yeah, the strength and muscle gains were good with it. It was like a dry dbol. If you're running this, I'd probably would hold off on the mast until after you're done taking this.
    I couldn't agree with this more. You're blood pressure should definitely be watched.

Where are you guys getting your blood work done to be able to do it three times around one cycle? I understand getting blood work done so you can blast again ASAP, but I have never dosed very high or jumped back on very quickly. Never have felt the need for more than my yearly physical where they do bloodwork. Doesn't that get expensive really quick?

You can google "ordering blood work online" and you'll get a bunch of results.

Quest Diagnostics offers it, but you have to pay a "physician's fee" in addition to the price of the test.

https://questdirect.questdiagnostics.com/

There are a lot of other ones too.
    Dozer likes this.

You can google "ordering blood work online" and you'll get a bunch of results.

Quest Diagnostics offers it, but you have to pay a "physician's fee" in addition to the price of the test.

https://questdirect.questdiagnostics.com/

There are a lot of other ones too.
    I will check it out. Last time I heard a panel cost around 400 bucks on up. Maybe the cost has come down.

I will check it out. Last time I heard a panel cost around 400 bucks on up. Maybe the cost has come down.
    Look through their prices and look at other labs too. But it's all part of the cost of doing gear.

Look through their prices and look at other labs too. But it's all part of the cost of doing gear.
    Safety is always important. I’ve done gear for the better part of 15 years (took 5ish years off) and never of had a problem. The worst I’ve had was cholesterol crashed due to tren . Redid everything 6 weeks after I got off and it was back into range. Liver enzymes were a bit off but again, they came back after I was off.

I think it’s great that people are willing to spend the money and get blood work done often… I’ve never pushed the stuff that far. Everyone’s different though, I’ve never needed very much to get what I wanted.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Tren & mast are hard to replace, for me at least - if I keep my diet at it’s best, I can get away with just test, deca & some Var < it’s def milder than the tren/mast combo

I still haven’t run Primo - I think it’s prob another one of those roids that I wouldn’t want to come off of

Hair is def not one of my own concerns

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Tren & mast are hard to replace, for me at least - if I keep my diet at it’s best, I can get away with just test, deca & some Var < it’s def milder than the tren/mast combo

I still haven’t run Primo - I think it’s prob another one of those roids that I wouldn’t want to come off of

Hair is def not one of my own concerns
    Primo was made to treat kids. You probably knew that, but it's super mild. It’s about double the price, but I’ve heard of guys running it for 20 weeks or so… From my previous post I’m not going to do that lol but there are several that say they can run a gram or more that long with few sides. I have never ran it either but I am going to this round. Fouad mentions rotating between compounds to keep his markers more in line. Granted the guy is 300 pounds and on a lot, but it makes a lot of sense. I’m not really chasing a lot of weight at this point. Quality gains are always welcome though

The test, tren, mast blend I get from my supplier has been my favorite thing I've ever ran. It shreds my hair though! If I could pull off shaving my head I would do it in a heartbeat.

And I can speak from experience… The hair DOES come back after you’ve been off of it for a while. I’m not predisposed to any male pattern baldness, it just gets thin all over. I'm paranoid AF when it thins like that though
    Last edited by Dozer; 04-22-2021 at 03:49 PM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Primo was made to treat kids.
    Did not know that

Yeah, I’m used to the bald look

I’m just trying to stay a tad healthier as far as the roids I run - I’m running super low dose tren & mast - but, I know it’s quite negative for our health at any dose

Maybe I’ll cut my tren & mast a bit shorter - I been on for over six weeks now at 30mg of each EOD

Thread Information