sleepstalker is offline Junior Member

Tissue Selectivity AAS?

Hey guys are there human studies on compounds showing tissue selectivity? Also are there really any compounds that you would consider purely anabolic after satisfying a test base? I think that is code for IF a compound works for you as in doesn't cause YOU any sides, then it would be considered a tissue selective "pure anabolic" for YOU and YOUR genetics?

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    You’re thinking about SARMs . They are not without side effects, though. For every effect we perceive as positive, there is an equal and opposite negative effect. With SARMs, there may be less obvious side effects than with traditional steroids , but there is likely more toxicity. I prefer to know and deal with the common side effects than to deal with the unknowns.

sleepstalker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    You’re thinking about SARMs. They are not without side effects, though. For every effect we perceive as positive, there is an equal and opposite negative effect. With SARMs, there may be less obvious side effects than with traditional steroids, but there is likely more toxicity. I prefer to know and deal with the common side effects than to deal with the unknowns.
    Hi there, thanks for the reply but no I am not thinking about SARMs . I agree with your opinion on the people who decide to consider SARMS though. I am referring to AAS which more than likely for the majority of people to contain known side effects. I have been researching lately ped stacking. My research has concluded me to either a safer approach would be test base or a test base stacked with an FDA approved anabolic makes sense. All of this under a doctor's supervision, but I am just curious what people mean when they suggest that peolple stack it with a pure anabolic. All of these compounds will accumulate tissue, I think that pure anabolic is code for just one should choose the anabolics that have the least side effects. Also I am not aware if there have been human studies looking at these compounds on how they effect specific muscle sites.
    Last edited by sleepstalker; 05-02-2021 at 08:13 AM.

Thread Information