Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 2 Post By charger69

Thread: cutting cycle advice

hma
    hma is offline New Member

cutting cycle advice

I am just about to start my 3rd cycle (last cycle was test E 500mg + Anavar ended up too much bulking)
    I'm 32, 5.7 foot tall and currently weigh around 95 kg. Background been training more than 10 years with HIIT cardio so have a generally decent build, although carrying a bit of bf currently

I've decided to run the following: 12 week cycle of Test P 100mg EOD + tren A 100mg EOD+
    Anavar 40mg ED(week 1 to 3)
    so my plan is dropping bodyfat with dieting and training hard and taking a nice body form
    so any recommendation

hma
    any advice plz

12 weeks of 350mg of tren A is way too much and too long.

You can cut plenty on 200 test 200 tren for 8 weeks.

If you bulked too much on test and anavar then your diet sucks.

All the drugs in the world won't overcome a shitty diet.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hma View Post
    I am just about to start my 3rd cycle (last cycle was test E 500mg + Anavar ended up too much bulking)
    I'm 32, 5.7 foot tall and currently weigh around 95 kg. Background been training more than 10 years with HIIT cardio so have a generally decent build, although carrying a bit of bf currently

I've decided to run the following: 12 week cycle of Test P 100mg EOD + tren A 100mg EOD+
    Anavar 40mg ED(week 1 to 3)
    so my plan is dropping bodyfat with dieting and training hard and taking a nice body form
    so any recommendation
    Diet is key. I do not think tren is too much... but I compete. I won’t tell you how much I use. LOL.
    I am doing an expirement dropping the tren to see the results. Going into a competition that I don’t know if it will happen or not. COVID! So I am being a little more expiremental.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hma
    thank bro for your help, some suggestion was to use 12 week cycle of Test P 100mg EOD + first 6 weeks tren A 100mg EOD and then last 6 week cut tren and use winstrol 100mg eod
    1- would this option be more better?
    2- can we mix test p with tren or winstrol in same needle ?
    3-difference between short ester or long ester for cutting otherwise from dieting
    thanks in advance

thank bro for your help, some suggestion was to use 12 week cycle of Test P 100mg EOD + first 6 weeks tren A 100mg EOD and then last 6 week cut tren and use winstrol 100mg eod
    1- would this option be more better?
    2- can we mix test p with tren or winstrol in same needle ?
    3-difference between short ester or long ester for cutting otherwise from dieting
    thanks in advance
    I prefer longer esthers even though I pin daily. Personal preference.
    Yes you can mix it all in the same syringe. Some people say do not mix water base with oil. I always did. Most people prefer injectable over oral due to the liver however winstrol is an exception. Essentially no difference on the liver whether it is I je table or oral. I switched to oral.

Short Esther and Lon Esther difference is the 1/2 life. I use short when cutting because I am going onstage. You do not want AAS in your system on stage. You can take it longer if it is a short Esther.

hma
    the point im going with short ester is some studies suggest short is for dropping bf and cutting and long is for bulking thought that im escaping from pinning EOD so i understand that for example tren A or tren E will give the same result depending on ur diet

the point im going with short ester is some studies suggest short is for dropping bf and cutting and long is for bulking thought that im escaping from pinning EOD so i understand that for example tren A or tren E will give the same result depending on ur diet
    The short Esther is a little bit more potent. Enough to make a difference??? Probably not. I like the longer esthers because the concentration is higher.
    Once again, I pin daily whether it is tren ace or deca .
    The only effect the Esther has is the 1/2 life- how quickly it goes through your body.
    The AAS ( much less the Esther) does not determine cutting or not.... your diet does as you stated.
    I am not sure of the situation of the study, but I would read it with reservation. Maybe there is new science out there that I am not aware of that would support that..... but I doubt it.

It may be something like tren raises your body temperature.... yes, but this aspect has a very limited scope as to the effects on cutting.

Chark and Honkey_Kong like this.

Thread Information