Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Gallowmere
  • 2 Post By Charlie67

Thread: Tren E cycle

Amuuzen is offline Junior Member

Tren E cycle

Good day,

Lining up my summer. Going to cut bf a little. Right now, 205 - 210#, 5'7", ~ 12% bf, 50 y/o. Trt. Blast (3 - 4mo) / cruise (2 -3). On cruise of 150mg TC/wk now. Labs upcoming next month. Just came off of 750 EQ, 600 TC (highest I've ran Test in a long time, I just don't like the sides from it, but it went okay), 100mg Mast for the last 8 weeks of cycle for a total of 4 months (I like EQ for 4 months if I'm running it). I run HGH when I can afford it, but the tingling/swelling in my hands drives me fucking nuts, so I stopped for a while. I'll run it this summer though. I've ran Tren twice in the past. Tren (and of course Test) makes my really fucking horny for w/e reason and the Mrs already has troubles keeping up, but we manage. Past doses were 100 and 150/week Tren with 300 & 500 TC respectively. I get the usual night sweats, amp'd up heart rate, but nothing terrible except I just don't sleep much, like 4 hours a night is good night with Tren for me. Tren has always given me my best results though, so hopeful it will come through this time too.

Upcoming Summer:
    Tren E 300mg/wk (I usually pin every 3.5 days)
    Test C 300mg/wk
    Mast E 300mg/wk starting 5 weeks in, maybe earlier
    HGH most likely.
    Proviron ? Will have some Caber on hand (I hope, seems hard to find lately for some reason) if needed.
    Looking to get down to 9% bf, maybe a little less, but 9 is fine. I'd rather not go much below 190#. At my age I don't have a need to run around less than 9% bf unless it feels right. I have NPP if Tren gets out of line and I'll swap to it as an "oh fuck this" option. Was thinking maybe start at 200mg/week and up or down depending on how I feel. I usually front load to start.

Thoughts? ...

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tren and mast dosages look perfectly fine. I’d personally cut back the test to your TRT dose or maybe 200, and if you feel like you want the total dosing, swap it to the Masteron or split it between the Mast/Tren.
    I tolerate higher doses of test just fine (800 is the highest I’ve bothered with so far), but when Tren is involved, I just end up feeling like ass if I escalate the test above TRT for some stupid reason.
    Chark likes this.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's just a preference, but I prefer Tren Ace, over Tren E. I also have the night sweats and insomnia (and heartburn) on Tren, but it seems less impactful with Ace for some reason (maybe its just in my head). But when my cycle ends, those sides drop away in about a week.

Again, just a preference, but on the whole that cycle (Test/Tren/Mast) is the only cycle I've been running for a couple years, 8 weeks on 8 weeks off (well, TRT only).

Best of luck.
    C-
    < <Samson> > and Cuz like this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    It's just a preference, but I prefer Tren Ace, over Tren E. I also have the night sweats and insomnia (and heartburn) on Tren, but it seems less impactful with Ace for some reason (maybe its just in my head). But when my cycle ends, those sides drop away in about a week.

Again, just a preference, but on the whole that cycle (Test/Tren/Mast) is the only cycle I've been running for a couple years, 8 weeks on 8 weeks off (well, TRT only).

Best of luck.
    C-

This is what I was gonna say - I just jumped on Ace & always like the Ace of E - just seems to give me less sides

And, Proviron seems to always be a good addition

Amuuzen is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the responses!

Going with: Tren E 300mg/wk ,Test C 300mg/wk, Mast E 300mg/wk, & HGH. May go down with Tren or TC to 200, depending on how I feel. Starting this week.

Thread Information