• 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 3 Post By Chark
  • 3 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Chark
  • 2 Post By Cuz

Thread: Test e and dianabol

do_what_is_hard is offline Junior Member

Test e and dianabol

Hi, I have planned this cycle for me tell me if it's okay.
    week 1-12 test e @ 500mg
    week 3-6 Dianabol @ 20/30/40/20 ed
    week 1-14 HCG @ 250IU every 3.5 days
    week 3-14 Arimidex @ 0.5mg eod
    week 15-18 Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
    week 15-18 Clomid 100/50/50/50
    My stats are:

weight: 72kg
    fat %: probably 12-13% (upper abs are visible, vascular shoulder and arms)
    height: 5'7
    training experience: 4-5 years
    previous cycles: have done 5 cycles (have used Dianabol, test prop, Primobolan , equipoise )

Test e and dianabol-bulk-.png

I want to do bulk and shoot for around 80-85kgs

rise_against is offline Junior Member
    No offense but you are going to have more than just visible upper and at 12%. That's pretty lean. My upper abs show at around 20%

Dgs59 is offline Associate Member
    Your cycle doesn't sound like a 6th cycle Pretty average "kinda first cycle", other then Dbol but anyway why DBOL at week 3? Usually it is used at the start from week one so that while the test E taking its time around 3 weeks to kick in, you have dbol working for ya.

Nothing wrong with this cycle but if it is your 6th cycle and you have been cycling for 5 years I would definitely have expected a better cycle from you for #size
    Testie likes this.

You're 5'7" and 159lbs after 5 cycles.

You are probably 15% bf.

You are looking to put on 8-13kg on this cycle. (17.5-28.5lbs)

You need to learn how to eat.
    If you want to be bigger you need to eat more. On cycle and off cycle.

What is your heaviest bodyweight and what was your body fat %?
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 05-06-2021 at 09:49 AM. Reason: spelling
    Mooseman33 and Dgs59 like this.

my heaviest body weight was 90 kgs with 19% fat.

Yea I read a post on this forum to throw in Dianabol in 3rd week it would be better but anyways I will start dbol from 1st week.
    I was thinking about adding tren e but I am too scared of it as it is a strong progestin and I am prone to gyno moreover I have never used Tren e. I am talking about tren e cuz it is easily available and tren ace is short nowadays.
    Can anyone suggest to me a cycle with"
    Test e + tren e or maybe Dianabol too if it stacks well?

Yea I have pretty visible serratus, obliques, and upper abdominals.

I don't think you have any need for tren .

Tren causes gyno flare ups in many on this forum.

I think tren is best for cutting. (Yes you can use it to bulk but heartburn and increased metabolic rate make it better for cutting IMO.)

For 5 cycles, you appear to be small.

I would perhaps just stick with the test and dbol and really focus on eating clean and in surplus.

I would also rethink your training.

Something seems off.
    How old are you?
    Dgs59 and do_what_is_hard like this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by do_what_is_hard View Post
    Yea I read a post on this forum to throw in Dianabol in 3rd week it would be better but anyways I will start dbol from 1st week.
    I was thinking about adding tren e but I am too scared of it as it is a strong progestin and I am prone to gyno moreover I have never used Tren e. I am talking about tren e cuz it is easily available and tren ace is short nowadays.
    Can anyone suggest to me a cycle with"
    Test e + tren e or maybe Dianabol too if it stacks well?
    I would highly suggest you don't use tren e starting off. There is a ready is it easier to get tren E. I have a lot of experience with tren and when I get it I always start with Tren A then during the cycle I move to tren e. You never know what Tren is going to do, sides can vary and tren can be a tricky bitch. I would never suggest anyone to throw in Tren to any cycle for their first time unless it is going to be only Test and Tren.
    Dgs59 and Vasculardiscuss like this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post

I think tren is best for cutting. (Yes you can use it to bulk but heartburn and increased metabolic rate make it better for cutting IMO.)

I would perhaps just stick with the test and dbol and really focus on eating clean and in surplus.

Something seems off.
    How old are you?
    I'm 30.

Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    I would highly suggest you don't use tren e starting off. There is a ready is it easier to get tren E. I have a lot of experience with tren and when I get it I always start with Tren A then during the cycle I move to tren e. You never know what Tren is going to do, sides can vary and tren can be a tricky bitch. I would never suggest anyone to throw in Tren to any cycle for their first time unless it is going to be only Test and Tren.
    Yea I don't want to use tren either I am scared of it. Deadlifting dog is right I must stick with Dianabol and test and focus more on eating food.

But the problem is whenever I get in a slight caloric surplus of around 300-500kcals I get a lot of chest fat even if the calories are from protein. I have a lot of fat on my chest as compared to other parts of my body. I got my blood work of each and everything including test( free and bound) estrogen (e2) LH, FSH each, and everything was fine and within normal range but I don't know why do I get a lot of chest fat?

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post

Something seems off.
    How old are you?
    My AI dose is 0.25mg which was mentioned in "Executing my first cycle sticky" but since I have added Dianabol for a kickstart am I supposed to increase my AI dose?

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    How has your E been on your last cycles? Remember that everyone is different. I personally do not take an AI where I have a buddy that needed 0.25 on TRT to control his E levels. Have you pulled bloodwork before on one of your cycles? Did you plan to get pre-cycle blood work taken?

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Why don't you start the dbol on the first day you pin yourself with test? That way around the time you're done with it, the test will have kicked in and taken over. And take the Dbol with food. It makes the nausea a little less intense for me.
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 05-06-2021 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    How has your E been on your last cycles? Remember that everyone is different. I personally do not take an AI where I have a buddy that needed 0.25 on TRT to control his E levels. Have you pulled bloodwork before on one of your cycles? Did you plan to get pre-cycle blood work taken?
    I haven't used test e before this would be my first time with test e.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Why don't you start the dbol on the first day you pin yourself with test? That way around the time you're done with it, the test will have kicked in and taken over. And take the Dbol with food. It makes the nausea a little less intense for me.
    Yea i got it I am going to take dbol on the first day when I will pin myself with test e.

My AI dose is 0.25mg which was mentioned in "Executing my first cycle sticky" but since I have added Dianabol for a kickstart am I supposed to increase my AI dose? Please guide me about AI dosage should I increase or not because the dose mentioned in the austinite's sticky "Executing my first cycle' the AI dose was just for test e but because I have added dbol I am confused whether to increase the AI dose or not.

My AI dose is 0.25mg which was mentioned in "Executing my first cycle sticky" but since I have added Dianabol for a kickstart am I supposed to increase my AI dose? Please guide me about AI dosage should I increase or not because the dose mentioned in the austinite's sticky "Executing my first cycle' the AI dose was just for test e but because I have added dbol I am confused whether to increase the AI dose or not.
    You shouldn't take the AI unless you're having symptoms of high estrogens. And the doses you take should vary depending on how you respond to it. Some guys can take 500mg of test E and 30mg of dbol and not have any estrogen symptoms. Some guys need to take .50mg every other day. People are all different. You start with .25mg EOD (if you're experiencing symptoms) and if that doesn't work you increase the dosage.
    do_what_is_hard likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Nice Guy Cy
    Blog Entries
    My AI dose is 0.25mg which was mentioned in "Executing my first cycle sticky" but since I have added Dianabol for a kickstart am I supposed to increase my AI dose?
    Why add an estrogenic compound then increase AI on top of it? Maybe reduce or eliminate the wet compounds instead. That is sort of the net effect of what you are doing, only now you are doing it in a wasteful way (by taking two drugs just to cancel each other out). That last bit is slight exaggeration but not by much.

If what you really want is a dry compound, run a dry compound. You might be able to get away with no AI in that case.
    Vasculardiscuss likes this.

can you explain how to do that I mean any suggestions?

Chark is offline Member
    He's saying avoid using very estrogenic compounds like dbol if you're then going to take a drug to limit conversion to estrogen (which isn't the devil, it does have several benefits). Instead of taking two drugs you could just take one that doesn't aromatize heavily (which is most of all the rest you haven't named in this thread).

For example, instead of 500 test + dbol + AI and worrying about chest fat you could 200 test/400 primobolan and likely not need an AI at all.

Got it! Thank You, everyone.

Vasculardiscuss is offline Junior Member
    Am I late? Damnit!

I agree 100%. I get bad E sides from dbol and end up using AI to combat the sides. That makes the dbol infective and I'm taking AI to try and balance my hormones.

I found out the hard way, I do not use dbol. I use anadrall with no estrogen side effects instead.

P.S. one of my favorite compounds is Masterson

Quote Originally Posted by Vasculardiscuss View Post
    Am I late? Damnit!

I agree 100%. I get bad E sides from dbol and end up using AI to combat the sides. That makes the dbol infective and I'm taking AI to try and balance my hormones.

I found out the hard way, I do not use dbol. I use anadrall with no estrogen side effects instead.

P.S. one of my favorite compounds is Masterson
    I can't get Masteron or Anadrol . I can just get test e, Dianabol , deca , tren e and Winstrol . I was thinking about adding tren e but it is too harsh moreover people on this forum are also suggesting that i should not use tren e as a first-timer.

I can't get Masteron or Anadrol. I can just get test e, Dianabol, deca, tren e and Winstrol. I was thinking about adding tren e but it is too harsh moreover people on this forum are also suggesting that i should not use tren e as a first-timer.
    Your first cycle should be Test E or C 400-500mg a week (divided in to 2 shots). Save the rest of that gear for future cycles. You'll make decent gains off test only. You don't know how you'll react on test alone, let alone other steroids (which all have side effects). So you try one steroid and if that cycle is good and the sides weren't bad, in future cycles maybe add to it other steroids.

Chark is offline Member
    Great advice but I think he meant not using E but A as a first time tren user. In his OP he stated he had completed 5 cycles.
    do_what_is_hard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chark View Post
    Great advice but I think he meant not using E but A as a first time tren user. In his OP he stated he had completed 5 cycles.
    Yea I this is not my first cycle and I have used Dianabol , eq, Primobolan depot & test prop

Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    I think you might need to step back and chill for a minute with the gear. You haven’t built any mass at 5’7 and 160 if i read correctly. 5 cycles? Something isnt right brother. I think you should be near 200lbs by now if you were getting the nutrients and high intense training you needed to grow. If those two are in check your gear is fake. This is not meant to discourage you, i think you just need some coaching imho

Thread Information