• 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By David LoPan
  • 1 Post By powerliftmike
  • 1 Post By Cuz

Thread: What tf is going.

Krb367 is offline Associate Member

What tf is going.

Bacne bro, bacne. Heading in to blood work, I was coming off a test only blast (500mg/wk). Shut it down two weeks prior, and being paranoid I also skipped my last TRT shot.

Labs clocked me at
    237 test serum
    8.7 estradiol
    5.0 free

That night when I got home, I started my cycle.

500mg test c
    500mg deca
    400mg mast e

2 weeks and 3 days in my back is starting to look like a fucking pizza. Is it possible the roller coaster I put my testosterone through has caused this? Wondering if I should wait it out, or start a super low dose AI and grab some nolva? All of these compounds I’ve ran before and at these doses. Just never the 3 together with test this high.

But then at the same time, how could any of the gear already be that saturated in my bloodstream to create any estrogen issues?

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    DHT is too high
    Krb367 likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Try dropping mast. Note you should always keep your test as stable as possible no need to skip a trt dose. With those numbers id say you were probably feeling like shit
    Krb367 likes this.

Damn DHT is too high already? Combo of the mast and test making too much DHT? I just didn’t think this quick in the game..

Instead of dropping mast, what about lowering? 2-300mg/wk? My first run with deca and no mast I had dick issues. Second run deca and mast (200mg/wk) there were zero issues. Both blasts I kept test at TRT

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Note you should always keep your test as stable as possible no need to skip a trt dose. With those numbers id say you were probably feeling like shit
    I was worried 2 weeks wasn’t going to be enough for everything to drop back down to “normal” before bloods. And I actually didn’t intentionally miss the last shot. I forgot, but probably subconsciously let myself forget lol

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    If you take an AI, you may get more acne because there is more of it that can convert to DHT instead of estrogen. Grab some finasteride while on cycle, it may help.
    warchild likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    When that happened to me years and years ago, the thing that help was 2-3 showers a day and using a luffa scrubber. I also had to change soaps and wash my sheets every couple of days. Oh and Retin A will also help if you can get some.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

tlaloc is offline Junior Member
    Doxycycline worked for me. Also, go to a tanning booth just a couple of times a week, that will definitely help, or natural sunlight too.

Lowering the mast.

I could be tripping, or just all in my head. But the whole time I was in the gym earlier, I swear there was little pieces of hair everywhere. Kept feeling them on like my ears, neck. Here and there be a hair on my phone when I pick it up from my gym bag to skip through songs.

Fuck. That.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Stable testosterone doses achieved by frequent injections and tapering doses at the end of a cycle will prevent acne in most people. In the beginning I mostly got acne post cycle, tapering testosterone fixed this. Orals, like dbol , can result in more peaks and troughs by nature and thus contribute to acne.

What are you doing now to treat the acne? Topical retinoids are highly effective with little side effect (contrasted with accutane oral). Use a non-comedogenic soap, like Cetaphil. Do NOT use dish soap or alcohol.
    Krb367 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    Stable testosterone doses achieved by frequent injections and tapering doses at the end of a cycle will prevent acne in most people. In the beginning I mostly got acne post cycle, tapering testosterone fixed this. Orals, like dbol , can result in more peaks and troughs by nature and thus contribute to acne.

What are you doing now to treat the acne? Topical retinoids are highly effective with little side effect (contrasted with accutane oral). Use a non-comedogenic soap, like Cetaphil. Do NOT use dish soap or alcohol.
    Nothing! It actually started to clear up on its own and quickly. Coincidence or not, under my FR button up, I had worn a shirt to work that day which has a fairly large decal on the back.. and the same area is where the vast majority of the break out was.

Like you were saying with keeping stable testosterone levels , that’s what I initially thought caused the sudden onset. Crashing my levels, and then spiking them quickly.

This hair and mast situation tho. Lol I’m 35 with a full head of hair and I enjoy going to my barber. Could be all in my head, but I’m not willing to chance it fucking falling out.

Little over a week without any mast and the hair loss has seemed to slow down.

I know everyone seems to think masteron is a waste or a week androgen. Aside from, I think power mike (if that’s right?) speaks highly of it. DD also enjoyed it

Strength increase I’m not entirely sure, buuuuut I could def “feel” the difference in the increased androgens from being 500mg test alone, compared to 500mg test with 400mg mast. For lack of a better term, an aggressive alpha feeling. To the point I almost said fuck it, if my hair falls out it falls out!

**just realized mike posted in this thread lol

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Krb367 View Post
    Little over a week without any mast and the hair loss has seemed to slow down.

I know everyone seems to think masteron is a waste or a week androgen. Aside from, I think power mike (if that’s right?) speaks highly of it. DD also enjoyed it

Strength increase I’m not entirely sure, buuuuut I could def “feel” the difference in the increased androgens from being 500mg test alone, compared to 500mg test with 400mg mast. For lack of a better term, an aggressive alpha feeling. To the point I almost said fuck it, if my hair falls out it falls out!

**just realized mike posted in this thread lol
    Yeah i cant do mast anymore either. Which really sucks bc mast works very with tren . Always thought that. But after losing so much hair i just cant keep it, and i dont have mpb. It just eats hair. I have no sides without it nothing at all but dry skin and huge strength and vascularity. Love tren now i used to hate it but im adapting.

See how it goes without the mast, you could also try some proviron
    Chark likes this.

Thread Information