• 2 Post By Chark
  • 1 Post By MACKATTACK
  • 2 Post By Booz
  • 2 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: Primo, Anavar, Proviron, Test

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST

Primo, Anavar, Proviron, Test

Just wanted to post up the latest cycle.

Currently running:

400mg Primobolan (pharm grade)
    50mg Proviron (pharm grade)
    50mg Anavar (haven’t used this in a long time since going over to Primo)
    250mg (Test E)

I am about 5th week in and the composition change has already occurred. I know about people thinking Primo is slow acting but that’s far from the truth. I see changes as early as 3 weeks in besides the muscle fuller and hardness from the Primo.

This cycle I added Proviron for some more hardness and get the sex drive up.

I always run super low dose test just to maintain and I let the other compounds do the work.

The Anavar I am adding into the cycle tomorrow and test running it on the back end of the cycle instead of using it as a jump start in the beginning.

It’s been about a year and a half since I ran my last cycle.

I’ve upped my cardio to daily 30 mins constant on the elliptical (I have bad knees).

On my long day I do 45 mins of cardio. 5 min warm up, 25 mins HIIT, then 15 min incline walk on the treadmill.

I do HIIT every other day because anything more then that I feel run down and over training for sure. Since I am running HIIT every other day I still see the high levels of fat loss and much better energy wise overall. Also HIIT increases your metabolism for up to 36 hours afterwards, so even though I’m doing constant cardio the day after my metabolism is in a heightened state.

I will report back on how fast the Anavar kicks in ans what differences I see on the back end of the cycle. Just wanted to post up some info. The goal is to be very low BF% before summer hits. Might extend the primo and low dose test for an additional month after the Anavar is done.

I am also running 400mg of Primo after talking with a couple guys from Olympia that are in the Classic Physique division. I know most people run high dosages and I have in the past but running lower levels I am seeing similar results. What I love about primo is that the gains stay....

Forgot to add I am running 1.5iu’s of Norditropin.
    Last edited by MACKATTACK; 05-07-2021 at 07:04 AM.
    Trenlife4, Chark, Ernst and 1 others like this.

Chark is offline Member
    Thank you for sharing, I love lowtest/primo/var. Been my bread & butter. Please keep us updated!
    Cuz and Testie like this.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I have a few bottles of primo I am going to test after what I am running now and run it over the summer. Going to keep it low as suggested in this thread.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Man, I’m gonna have to contact my “dude” on this Primo business

All I hear is positives

Just an update on the cycle.

The anavar kicked in fast. Glad to see the old friend back lol. The pumps are very strong mid set and sometimes have to pull back somewhat. So far everything is great and have been really focusing on cleaning out the diet a little more and dropping any alternative liquids to water only. I tend to have a Diet Coke here or there because that’s my only cheat besides some Haribo Gummy bears here or there (they are the best) lol.

After a week and a half of anavar I’m noticing a fuller muscle and more vascularity. The pumps during workouts are strong and increasing each day.

I hurt my knee the other day playing sports so I had to stop the HIIT cardio and now just doing 30 mins constant PWO on the elliptical.

Funny thing once I pulled back on the cardio I noticed an immediate physique change inside of 5 days. I think I was over training somewhat and was at too high of a calorie deficit on this cut. I started a little more protein uptake by adding in 6oz of Filet mignon daily. The body filled out and tightened a little more. Doubt it’s from the anavar that fast but overall moving in the right direction.

I think in another 4 weeks I will start getting that ultra lean look I had prior to corona. Still looking to gain a solid 3-5lbs of muscle that stays long term post cycle. Still no bloat with this cycle at all and a nice tight dry look.

Keep ya posted

Edit: forgot I added in a Greek yogurt here or there where my body is telling me I’m hungry on certain days.
    Last edited by MACKATTACK; 05-21-2021 at 02:15 AM.
    Chark likes this.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Very interested in your results of this cycle as have a fair few bottles of primo myself...
    Never ran it either.
    Chark and MACKATTACK like this.

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Im still tried and true to the tren . Ive done some primo but probably kept the dose too low like i do my tren. Tren is just so convenient in not having to use as much but im gonna get serious and run the primo again at 500.

Looks like a damn good cutting cycle
    Chark and MACKATTACK like this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude if you like gummy bears, try the sour Albanesea gummy bears. They’re the best I’ve ever tried.
    MACKATTACK likes this.

Update on cycle. Things are going very well and smoothly, knock on wood. Had a guy from the gym I usually chat it up with hadn't seen in about 3 weeks and he goes you put a good amount of size. My response "yea I started adding in a steak before bed" lmao. I typically do not run "mass" cycles but I did up my Testosterone up to 500mg's a week which I just wanted to try, I noticed on 500mg of Test my body responded swiftly and I did add some more size then normal in a similar time frame.

I noticed once I upped the Test to 500mg instead of a 250mg dose like I normally run, I started to sweat more and held fluid around my body a little bit more. I eat very clean and only drink water and do a minimum of 30 minutes of cardio a day so I know it wasn't diet related or slacking on cardio per say. I leaned out but I notice the water somewhat, probably getting a little OCD. Nothing crazy, no balloon face, just a little water and less striations. I upped the dosage because I did want to add back some muscle that I lost when I wasn't training nearly the same during Corona lockdown.

The pumps are very intense where I sometimes need to shake the muscle out or a quick mini stretch in-between sets.

Overall things are progressing nicely. Actually looking forward to when the last 5 weeks are over and I get to see where I drop the water from the gear and seeing what gains stay entirely. Overall very pleased.

Most important part I forgot to add.

I dropped carbs from two meals and I upped the protein levels. I have 1-2 refeed medium carb days and I have been cycling the carbs 3 low 1 medium. I like the look more at the end of the third day.

I may just finish out the cycle with low carb days and turn it more into a cut for the last month specifically. I do think moving forward I’m going to use the 500mg of Test for my base through every cycle instead of the low 250mg which is closer to a TRT dose.

Thread Information