Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Summer cycle

  1. #1
    Vasculardiscuss's Avatar
    Vasculardiscuss is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    52

    Summer cycle

    I'm a new member here so I will start with the stats

    I ran some gear in my late teens early 20s. So this is my first cycle in about 10 years, I'm looking at going with TRT after this cycle.

    30 years old
    6 feet
    160 12%df (before cycle)

    I'm in week 4 up 10lbs down to 10%bf

    Week 1-10 test prop 150mg eod
    Week 1-12 sust. 150mg eod
    Anadrol kick start and nolvadex at 20mg Ed
    Week 8-12 mastaron

    I will be getting blood work done next week.


    Question... When should I get blood work done for trt? 2 weeks after last pin?

  2. #2
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    24,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasculardiscuss View Post
    I'm a new member here so I will start with the stats

    I ran some gear in my late teens early 20s. So this is my first cycle in about 10 years, I'm looking at going with TRT after this cycle.

    30 years old
    6 feet
    160 12%df (before cycle)

    I'm in week 4 up 10lbs down to 10%bf

    Week 1-10 test prop 150mg eod
    Week 1-12 sust. 150mg eod
    Anadrol kick start and nolvadex at 20mg Ed
    Week 8-12 mastaron

    I will be getting blood work done next week.


    Question... When should I get blood work done for trt? 2 weeks after last pin?
    Wait longer than that. Try it at 6-8 weeks, IMO.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  3. #3
    Wannabhuge14's Avatar
    Wannabhuge14 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasculardiscuss View Post
    I'm a new member here so I will start with the stats

    I ran some gear in my late teens early 20s. So this is my first cycle in about 10 years, I'm looking at going with TRT after this cycle.

    30 years old
    6 feet
    160 12%df (before cycle)

    I'm in week 4 up 10lbs down to 10%bf

    Week 1-10 test prop 150mg eod
    Week 1-12 sust. 150mg eod
    Anadrol kick start and nolvadex at 20mg Ed
    Week 8-12 mastaron

    I will be getting blood work done next week.


    Question... When should I get blood work done for trt? 2 weeks after last pin?
    Do you lift consistently? 160 pounds at 6' seems very small. You could make tremendous progress with a proper diet and training right consistently

  4. #4
    Vasculardiscuss's Avatar
    Vasculardiscuss is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Wait longer than that. Try it at 6-8 weeks, IMO.
    Thanks I'll do some blood work around 4 weeks to verify my levels before my appointment

  5. #5
    Vasculardiscuss's Avatar
    Vasculardiscuss is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabhuge14 View Post
    Do you lift consistently? 160 pounds at 6' seems very small. You could make tremendous progress with a proper diet and training right consistently
    Thanks for the reply. I agree, I could put on another 10-15lbs in a year naturally. I'm not trying to sound like a dick or anything... I do train and eat and I'm in good shape. I like to run gear and I'm trying to get huge, so I'm going to the dark side.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,684
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasculardiscuss View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I agree, I could put on another 10-15lbs in a year naturally. I'm not trying to sound like a dick or anything... I do train and eat and I'm in good shape. I like to run gear and I'm trying to get huge, so I'm going to the dark side.
    Just understand that you need to eat big to be big...

    All the drugs in the world won't get you big without eating big...
    (yes you can put on water weight but real tissue growth requires calories...)

  7. #7
    Wannabhuge14's Avatar
    Wannabhuge14 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasculardiscuss View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I agree, I could put on another 10-15lbs in a year naturally. I'm not trying to sound like a dick or anything... I do train and eat and I'm in good shape. I like to run gear and I'm trying to get huge, so I'm going to the dark side.
    All good, I wasn't trying to be rude either. Just make sure it's something you are willing to commit to long term because chances are your natural test levels won't ever return to were they were previously. Good luck to ya man

  8. #8
    Vasculardiscuss's Avatar
    Vasculardiscuss is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    52
    Thanks guys! I'll go over to the nutrition side and post my diet to get some feed back and pointers

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •