Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: First Cycle, let me know if this is good

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chark View Post
    If you are this body type and it’s not what Honkey said about people very commonly not well estimating what they’re eating...then you need to eat on top of what you’re doing now because what you’re doing down is keeping you this lean. A real easy way if you feel like you can’t eat anymore is adding nuts or nut butters to your diet. Try adding a shake with milk, protein powder, quick oats, peanut butter, and banana.
    An easier way of "eating more," isn't increasing the portion sizes. It's just simply adding a meal in your day. Also, I've found that I have problems with overly processed foods. I just feel "fuller" longer.

tinymuscles is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    To add to this, OP, if you think you are eating now and having a hard time, add some MK-677, say 12.5mg per night, even 3 to 4 nights a week. Good legit MK (like oh say what you might find from Mike Arnold) jacks my appetite through. the. roof. I love the effects, but can not handle the appetite. I believe this would be an EXCELLENT add on to your cycle (especially being your first cycle). If you tolerate the lower dose, you could go as high as 25mg 5 nights a week, but I suggest easing into it.

And of course, you might respond differently, but a lot of people report the appetite stimulation.
    I think iíll keep it simple on just the test e cycle for now, iíve done all my research on that and iíll add a mutant mass weight gainer to my diet, 1300 calories extra per day

rise_against is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by rise_against; 05-16-2021 at 12:51 AM.

rise_against is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasculardiscuss View Post
    No, I don't agree with that. Go look at the start time sticky in pct. Test E,14 days after.

You have your timing right on pct, keep it two weeks after last pin.

You don't need both climid and nolvadex... I would recommend using both, I personally use both in pct
    That's old bro science If it's still in your system at unnatural levels it's going to continue to supress you. Clomid and nova doesn't clear it out faster. It will do nothing until it clears your system. Studies show 5 half lives before it's low enough for a pct to have an effect. For test e that's like 6+ weeks minimum. Test prop might be 2 weeks.. long lasting esters can take months on end

Last edited by rise_against; 05-16-2021 at 12:53 AM.
    Chark likes this.

Vasculardiscuss is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rise_against View Post
    That's old bro science If it's still in your system at unnatural levels it's going to continue to supress you. Clomid and nova doesn't clear it out faster. It will do nothing until it clears your system. Studies show 5 half lives before it's low enough for a pct to have an effect. For test e that's like 6+ weeks minimum. Test prop might be 2 weeks.. long lasting esters can take months on end

I see the point your trying to make, I still don't agree. I have successfully recovered from cycling anabolics with the sticky recommended PCT here at this forum. And many others have as well.

It's not old bro science, it's proven to work. There's no reason to fix what is not broken with this new age bro science bullshit.

owias is online now New Member
    Run 400 for 16 weeks to see result
    u need healthy high calories .
    if u are not satisfied for result in week 10-11 , take anadrol 50 for only last 4 weeks with Liver support tablet

Note : I highly recommend use hcg from week 1 or 2 until pct start .

Good Luck ..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information