Like Tree9Likes
  • 4 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 3 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By tinymuscles

Thread: mixing hcg, i think i screwed up

tinymuscles is offline Junior Member

mixing hcg, i think i screwed up

I accidentally used the 18 gauge needle I draw my test with to transport the bac water to the hcg vial. I only used the same needle not the same syringe. Now obviously there was some residue left of test in the 18 gauge needle because i did my test injection first. I know hcg is very fragile. I’m wondering if i fucked up the batch or contaminated anything by using it to mix the bac water with the hcg. The hcg mixture looks clear and doesn’t have the test colour too it. I’m just paranoid. What do you all think?

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Why do you have dirty needles laying around?

Bacteriostatic water has benzyl alcohol that prevents bacteria from proliferating.

“ Sterile and bacteriostatic water contain no bacteria, but once they are used for the first time (usually by the insertion of a syringe) the container can become contaminated. This is why sterile water can only be used once. The advantage of bacteriostatic water is that bacteria that might contaminate it simply can't grow and reproduce, or act as an infectious agent, and so can be used repeatedly.”

You can probably get away with using it.

Sorry let me make that clear, I NEVER used the 18 gauge to inject. ONLY TO DRAW. then i swap out the 18 for a 25 to inject. The needles used to transfer the water was never inside of me. It’s my drawing needle. Does that make sense? It was only used to fill up a syringe with test right before i transferred the water

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    It's poor practice, but I doubt you ruined your health or your HCG .
    Lesson learned.
    Honkey_Kong, clarky. and Testie like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    It's poor practice, but I doubt you ruined your health or your HCG .
    Lesson learned.
    I know... I was nervous and wasn’t thinking straight and instead of putting in a new draw needle i switched it to a new syringe to swap over the bac water to the hcg... I’m just worried I didn’t ruin it. Anyway to test it the HCg is ruined? or am i being a little paranoid?

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by tinymuscles View Post
    Sorry let me make that clear, I NEVER used the 18 gauge to inject. ONLY TO DRAW. then i swap out the 18 for a 25 to inject. The needles used to transfer the water was never inside of me. It’s my drawing needle. Does that make sense? It was only used to fill up a syringe with test right before i transferred the water
    That doesn't make sense. Once you use your drawing needle to draw, you throw it away as if you jabbed yourself with it. Get fresh needles every time.
    almostgone likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tinymuscles View Post
    I know... I was nervous and wasn’t thinking straight and instead of putting in a new draw needle i switched it to a new syringe to swap over the bac water to the hcg... I’m just worried I didn’t ruin it. Anyway to test it the HCg is ruined? or am i being a little paranoid?
    I guess you could check it with a pregnancy test? That won't tell you what the long term effects will be on your HCG , only how viable it is now. If it's really freaking you out, ditch it and snag another one.

Personally, I would mentally scold myself, use the HCG, and be more careful in the future. Like Honkey Kong mentioned, keep a sharps container of some kind handy. Use the needle, dispose of the needle....in that order.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I guess you could check it with a pregnancy test? That won't tell you what the long term effects will be on your HCG , only how viable it is now. If it's really freaking you out, ditch it and snag another one.

Personally, I would mentally scold myself, use the HCG, and be more careful in the future. Like Honkey Kong mentioned, keep a sharps container of some kind handy. Use the needle, dispose of the needle....in that order.
    Okay thanks for the advice. It’s my first time ever using needles, I will learn from this. Almost perfected my first shot... I will test the hcg every 2 weeks on a preg test to make sure it’s still good.
    almostgone likes this.

Thread Information