Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By DrSauce99
  • 1 Post By DrSauce99

Thread: Long Term Cycle for a Woman? Var? Winny? Deca? Test?

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member

Long Term Cycle for a Woman? Var? Winny? Deca? Test?

Using my mans account here... but 36 year old female. Have used anavar , test P, winny, deca . My dr has prescribed me deca for early on set menopause and I felt great on it then started getting clitoral growth, which I also experienced on test P. Cannot have any more. He's put me on spirolactone to reduce it, hopefully it works. Trying to find what I can use to keep my sex drive up and feeling good on a regular basis but with out getting more clitoral growth or other virializing effects. My natural test levels are very strong but estrogen is in the toilet and never comes back. I feel terrible if not on test or deca.

Any ideas from experience? Thanks ladies!

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What dose weekly was your test and deca ?

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    What dose weekly was your test and deca?
    Test we were doing prop at 3mg 3x a week. I wondered tho since over a few month she got the issues if the UG lab was over dosed.

Deca we did 15mgx2 a week. We’re taking 2 weeks off now and are going to try going back at 15mg. She felt great on both and sex drive was insane and thru the roof. I could barely keep up lol.

But can’t have those sides
    warchild likes this.

Ok I can’t tell you what dose of test or deca causes virilization. But my wife’s HRT protocol is 100mgs progesterone daily, 15-20 mgs test cyp weekly, she takes some of my deca at only 5mgs weekly for her shoulder pain and arthritis and every other 60 days takes Anavar 10-20 mgs daily. She has ZERO androgenic effects (clitoris enlargement) at these doses.

Ok I can’t tell you what dose of test or deca causes virilization. But my wife’s HRT protocol is 100mgs progesterone daily, 15-20 mgs test cyp weekly, she takes some of my deca at only 5mgs weekly for her shoulder pain and arthritis and every other 60 days takes Anavar 10-20 mgs daily. She has ZERO androgenic effects (clitoris enlargement) at these doses.
    Wow thanks for sharing. That’s amazing... I wonder why we had so many effects at lower doses. Are these prescribed or UG labs? I was wondering if they were way over dosed. How does she feel and how long has she been doing it?

Quote Originally Posted by DrSauce99 View Post
    Wow thanks for sharing. That’s amazing... I wonder why we had so many effects at lower doses. Are these prescribed or UG labs? I was wondering if they were way over dosed. How does she feel and how long has she been doing it?
    We're at a HRT clinic. So this is all doctor prescribed and monitored. She feels great and looks great! 1.5 years now for her and close to 20 for me. Shes 35yo btw.

Also what part of CA are you in? The clinic we goto has 2 there in California.
    Last edited by warchild; 05-15-2021 at 05:22 PM.

We’re in so cal. I’ll PM you. Much appreciated
    warchild likes this.

Poysfxom is offline Junior Member

How long does she take anavar?

Thanks for posting. My wife just started trt, and we have var on the way. Curious how long she uses anavar ? You mentioned every 60 days. So the on cycle is for how long. Most reports we read say 4 to 6 weeks on. Thanks!

Thread Information