Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By MakoShark
  • 1 Post By AwareXx
  • 1 Post By Hughinn

Thread: Test E & HGH & protein intake

flyinlow is offline Banned

Test E & HGH & protein intake

I ordered Test E & HGH. I'm not looking for a bulk cycle. I was advised that TRT is somewhere in the neighborhood of 300MG weekly which is what I wasn't expecting.

Change of plans. I'm just going to hit the gym for the next 8 weeks and get my body back in shape. So far my first week my body is reacting really fast for being 40 YO. My diet is just 5 small meals about 20 grams of protein. After my blood test I'll make a decision on wether Test E is warranted or not.

1. Can anyone offer me advice about supplementing HGH? I am thinking about experimenting 2 IU daily. Goal - (annoying 10lbs on my waist line)

2. I'll hold off on the Test E until I get blood work done after a good 8 weeks of getting fit with a clean diet.

3. Last question, how much protein can your body absorb in one meal? I remember reading you can only absorb 20 G per 2.5 hours. Egg protein being the highest quality of protein (body absorbs most of the protein)

Vasculardiscuss is offline Junior Member
    Good to see you getting in shape and gaining knowledge, I don't have experience with HCG so the more experienced guys well chime in on that.

Getting a good foundation is the best thing to do right now for you. Good choice waiting for blood work.

I have heard people saying that you can only digest so many grams of protein. I'm interested in this as well. It seems like everyone would be a little different depending on there body's and hormones... If you're talking anabolics and your protein synthesis is in overdrive you will surely digest more protein... I would think ��

Vasculardiscuss is offline Junior Member

MakoShark is offline New Member
    As far as the GH it is nice to ease in. Start with the 2iu and increase as tolerable. My sweet spot was 4-5iu a day (I am 6’3 210lb with around 8-10% BF for reference. Finished my HGH at about 5-6%) The couple weeks I was going around 8iu the sides were too much (water retention, Blood pressure, joint pain). I also found it nice to split the dose to inject twice a day (2iu twice a day).

Be patient with it - it will be working right away but it takes a couple months for you to see the benefit. Specifically as a Lypolitic. Should do extremely well when paired with test but I can’t speak to that. I look forward to using it when I start my first AAS cycle.

Hope that helps
    flyinlow likes this.

AwareXx is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MakoShark View Post
    As far as the GH it is nice to ease in. Start with the 2iu and increase as tolerable. My sweet spot was 4-5iu a day (I am 6’3 210lb with around 8-10% BF for reference. Finished my HGH at about 5-6%) The couple weeks I was going around 8iu the sides were too much (water retention, Blood pressure, joint pain). I also found it nice to split the dose to inject twice a day (2iu twice a day).

Be patient with it - it will be working right away but it takes a couple months for you to see the benefit. Specifically as a Lypolitic. Should do extremely well when paired with test but I can’t speak to that. I look forward to using it when I start my first AAS cycle.

Hope that helps
    I agree with this, the process would be gradual. I have mine a little lower though.
    flyinlow likes this.

Hughinn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by flyinlow View Post
    I ordered Test E & HGH. I'm not looking for a bulk cycle. I was advised that TRT is somewhere in the neighborhood of 300MG weekly which is what I wasn't expecting.

Change of plans. I'm just going to hit the gym for the next 8 weeks and get my body back in shape. So far my first week my body is reacting really fast for being 40 YO. My diet is just 5 small meals about 20 grams of protein. After my blood test I'll make a decision on wether Test E is warranted or not.

1. Can anyone offer me advice about supplementing HGH? I am thinking about experimenting 2 IU daily. Goal - (annoying 10lbs on my waist line)

2. I'll hold off on the Test E until I get blood work done after a good 8 weeks of getting fit with a clean diet.

3. Last question, how much protein can your body absorb in one meal? I remember reading you can only absorb 20 G per 2.5 hours. Egg protein being the highest quality of protein (body absorbs most of the protein)
    Trt is almost always less than 200.

Test e can work for cutting or bulking. I prefer test prop myself because I can sort of fine tune it by microdosing daily. But test e works.

I have no experience with HGH. Please keep us posted.
    flyinlow likes this.

Thread Information