Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Viktoriia
  • 1 Post By Remington

Thread: Dhb reviews

Viktoriia is offline Female Member

Dhb reviews

Hello everyone, guys, forgive me for writing from my wife's page. more to the point, I always read your forum. I am interested in the experience of using the dhb drug. I saw a post from a guy who had experience, but are there guys who use this drug often and not once to see a real review.

probably the guys here use only vitamins for organic:1лаф:

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The one fella that used DHB pretty regularly was banned over some other stuff.

I’m sitting on some vials and have yet to run it. From my research, it’s similar to tren in a lot of ways. The big knock is the post injection pain associated with it and to stay away from anything that’s over 100 mgs per ML.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    The one fella that used DHB pretty regularly was banned over some other stuff.

I’m sitting on some vials and have yet to run it. From my research, it’s similar to tren in a lot of ways. The big knock is the post injection pain associated with it and to stay away from anything that’s over 100 mgs per ML.

Good luck
    thanks bro for answering. I read a lot of forums, asked my friends. and everyone has a very strange answer, they did not fully disclose the review. I have prepared for myself a course with this drug with the addition of Superdrol. I know very few reviews about dhb and superdrol, and if there are reviews, they are very primitive, at the level of ordinary people. so I decided to write to the forum to learn more.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktoriia View Post
    thanks bro for answering. I read a lot of forums, asked my friends. and everyone has a very strange answer, they did not fully disclose the review. I have prepared for myself a course with this drug with the addition of Superdrol. I know very few reviews about dhb and superdrol, and if there are reviews, they are very primitive, at the level of ordinary people. so I decided to write to the forum to learn more.
    Agreed, there isn’t a ton of information on it. The one constant is the post injection pain associated with higher dosed DHB.

What concentration are you using? 100 mgs per ML and I think you’re good to go

Agreed, there isn’t a ton of information on it. The one constant is the post injection pain associated with higher dosed DHB.

What concentration are you using? 100 mgs per ML and I think you’re good to go
    I have two vials, one with a concentration of 100 and the other 200. you yourself know the pain can be experienced from and the test is propionate ))) I have not started the course yet

I have two vials, one with a concentration of 100 and the other 200. you yourself know the pain can be experienced from and the test is propionate))) I have not started the course yet

Start with the 200, that way if you handle it...it will only get better from there!

Start with the 200, that way if you handle it...it will only get better from there!
    200 per week or in one shot?

200 per week or in one shot?
    No, I meant the 200 mgs per ML gear because that has the highest potential for post injection pain. If you can handle the 200, then the 100 mgs per MP should be easy.

Dosages for DHB are around 4 - 600 per week.

My plan when I finally run it will be 400 with 250 of test

No, I meant the 200 mgs per ML gear because that has the highest potential for post injection pain. If you can handle the 200, then the 100 mgs per MP should be easy.

Thanks bro for answer me
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Remington is offline Alligator

Can I ask why your test is only 250?

Chark is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Remington View Post
    Can I ask why your test is only 250?
    S&D hasn't been on in awhile but I feel like I can answer for him. He's using 250 as a replacement TRT dosage and he's letting the 400mg DHB do the heavy lifting.

Remington is offline Alligator
    Ahhh. Okay
    Thanks.
    Chark likes this.

Chark is offline Member
    Most people could get away with less than 250, Sampson is just a tiny bit bigger than most

Thread Information