Like Tree15Likes
  • 1 Post By Fluidic Kimbo
  • 4 Post By tarmyg
  • 4 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 2 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Dgs59

Thread: predisposed to male pattern baldness is a meth?

Dgs59 is offline Member

Question predisposed to male pattern baldness is a meth?

So I never had hair lose issue, I have never been predisposed to male pattern baldness, according to the book Testosterone should not impact my hair, well it does, on cruise 200 is all good, go to blast longer then 12 weeks and oh yes I can see hair thinning like MF.

Do you guys think the hair lose will only happen if you are predisposed to male pattern baldness is a meth?

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    I still have a perfect youthful hairline after:

Tren E 1.2 g/wk
    Test E 2 g/wk

This means that I will never lose my hair.
    Dgs59 likes this.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Those of us who started losing our hair in our mid 20s without having touched a PED of any sort will tell you that being predisposed to MPB is not a myth by a long shot.
    Good for you guys that being shaved is now cool. At least I think it is

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I never thought I would lose any hair and about a year after starting TRT/steroids , I noticed my hair was thinner. I have since incorporated the usual (finasteride, minoxidil, dermarolling) and have regained most of it. I think everyone's hair thins as we age, regardless of whether you have the genes for MPB. Steroids speed it up.

Btw myth and meth and two totally different things ;-)

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    My hairline will say that MPB isn't a myth. I started noticing it when I was 30 and now at 40, it's pretty complete. I just shave it all off. I kind of wish MPB would extend to my chest, arms and back though.
    Cylon357 and Dgs59 like this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    I still have a perfect youthful hairline after:

Tren E 1.2 g/wk
    Test E 2 g/wk

This means that I will never lose my hair.
    Damn....

Those of us who started losing our hair in our mid 20s without having touched a PED of any sort will tell you that being predisposed to MPB is not a myth by a long shot.
    Wow

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Good for you guys that being shaved is now cool. At least I think it is
    True, you still gotta shave every day ?

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I never thought I would lose any hair and about a year after starting TRT/steroids , I noticed my hair was thinner. I have since incorporated the usual (finasteride, minoxidil, dermarolling) and have regained most of it. I think everyone's hair thins as we age, regardless of whether you have the genes for MPB. Steroids speed it up.

Btw myth and meth and two totally different things ;-)
    Lol sorry for the misspell, not sure why meth was on my mind I was thinking to get some Finasteride, how is your experience with all these, I am a bit scared of lower DHT too much with that

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    My hairline will say that MPB isn't a myth. I started noticing it when I was 30 and now at 40, it's pretty complete. I just shave it all off. I kind of wish MPB would extend to my chest, arms and back though.
    My experience is bit different, I started cruising at 36, literally no MPB, now 3 years later at the age of 39 my hair are way thinner then what they were 3 years ago. Which confuses the sh*t out of me. I was never predisposed to MPB then why a bit a testosterone started to thin my hair where I haven't even touch the Mast or Tren yet.... If my blast goes slightly longer then well I can see thinning hair crazy...
    Last edited by Dgs59; 06-04-2021 at 10:30 AM.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    OP, I would recommend micro-dosing finasteride to start. Studies have shown that .05mg, yes that is 50 MICROgrams, will cut reduce serum DHT by 50%. 1mg and 5mg are something like 65 to 78% reduction... Though all these numbers are a bit soft as I'm not looking at the studies right now, they are in the ball park.

I'm an over responder and 1.25mg EVERY TWO WEEKS reduced my DHT by about 75%. That was NOT fun. I'm likely to try it again as my DHT is runnin' wild, and I will probably start at 25 mcg every two weeks. Conservative, but better safe than sorry.
    You reckon 0.05mg every two weeks? I can definitely give it a try. I was hoping to get it from UGL but I guess gotta get it from doctor prescription.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Cheers for the detailed reply, it makes sense what you saying. sometimes I just think I shouldn't and just let it go when I look at sides for low DHT . Hair or no hair I can always get implants. I will get some tabs and do some experiments with lower dosages to see where I stand with it,
    Cylon357 likes this.

Thread Information