eshestun is offline Associate Member

Delatestryl TEST 200mg

My freind has a hook up that could get some of this (testDelatestryl) . please give me as much as info you know. The guys saying this is the real deal, what people are looking for. I always hear TNT talking about this stuff. This is an american product. How would I cycle this test? How many 5ml bottles do I need for one test only cycle? Do I need any post cycle recovery?

thanks

gwendels is offline Junior Member
    delatestyl is good stuff. you will need at least 5 bottles to run 2 1/2 ml wk for 10 weeks(500 mg wk). clomid and nolvadex for recovery.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eshestun
    My freind has a hook up that could get some of this (testDelatestryl) . please give me as much as info you know. The guys saying this is the real deal, what people are looking for. I always hear TNT talking about this stuff. This is an american product. How would I cycle this test? How many 5ml bottles do I need for one test only cycle? Do I need any post cycle recovery?

thanks
    Bro, not trying to flame you... but in my opinion, you don't need anything right now, for a couple of reasons.

First-you dont know how to cycle this test...
    second- you don't know how many bottles you need to do a cycle.
    third- you don't know what to use for post cycle.
    fourth- you ask, for an opinion how to cycle this, and we dont even know, who hold you are, how much you weigh, how many years training etc...

If i were you, i would do a lot more reading/research, before consedering, doing a cycle, so that at least you would have an idea, on what you are going to use.... for more information on this test. go to the main page on this Web site and look at the " Steroids resources" in your left side... that would be your first step.

eshestun is offline Associate Member
    im 6 foot. 21 years old. 4 years weight training. i have been reading and researching for months now. My freind did the same cycle. he did 1 cc every week. He got good results. he never used clomid and nolvadex .

Thread Information