Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: Should I double up on the HCG dose end of cycle?

tinymuscles is offline Junior Member

Should I double up on the HCG dose end of cycle?

I’m running 500mg test e per week and 500iu hcg a week. At the end of my cycle should I up the HCG dosage to 1000iu per week, end of cycle as in last injection day, run 1000iu per week for the 2 weeks before I start my PCT. Or should I continue my regular dosage. I want to know if this is a good idea or should I just leave it at 500iu per week

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    There is no exact science to any of this, but I do think you should up the HCG based on the fact that the testes take longer to recover than the pituitary. While exogenous testosterone is suppressive to the testes and the pituitary, HCG is only suppressive to the pituitary. In other words, it’s better to have balls that work but don’t get the signal than to have the signal but balls that don’t work.
    FishWhisperer1972 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    There is no exact science to any of this, but I do think you should up the HCG based on the fact that the testes take longer to recover than the pituitary. While exogenous testosterone is suppressive to the testes and the pituitary, HCG is only suppressive to the pituitary. In other words, it’s better to have balls that work but don’t get the signal than to have the signal but balls that don’t work.
    Thanks for the advice. Now regarding dosage.. your personal opinion? Is 1000iu a week good enough or should I make it like 1500iu. I’m going to have LOTS of HCG left, so the amount won’t affect the pockets at all.

I just wanna make sure you can’t overdose on this stuff, I don’t wanna blast 2000iu a week and have a ball blow up lol

We’re also talking only
    the two week span from Last injection to start of pct

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    I would say the 125iu a day stat will be the most any Dr will give you an ok for. Plenty of people take 1000-2000 a week in the BB world.

Thread Information