iron32 is offline New Member

Question Hows this look for a 3rd Cycle?

Im currently 6' 225 pounds 21years old been training hard now for about 6 years. My previous cycles were: 1. test 250mg/wk 10 weeks, deca 300mg/wk 10 weeks, dbol 30mg/day 5 weeks. 2. test 500mg/wk 12weeks, equipose 400mg/wk 14weeks, dbol 35mg/day 5 weeks. (all in the last 12 months, ~3 months on and 3 months off each time)

Im planning on training hard and adding mass for about 2 years straight without dieting then Im going to take a cutting cycle and do a show. For this next cycle i would like to get up to about 245 and keep my weight at around 240. This is what im planning on:

test 600mg/wk weeks 1-13
    deca 450mg/wk weeks 1-12
    dbol 50mg/day weeks 1-4 and 13-15
    clomid post cycle

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iron32
    Im currently 6' 225 pounds 21years old been training hard now for about 6 years. My previous cycles were: 1. test 250mg/wk 10 weeks, deca 300mg/wk 10 weeks, dbol 30mg/day 5 weeks. 2. test 500mg/wk 12weeks, equipose 400mg/wk 14weeks, dbol 35mg/day 5 weeks. (all in the last 12 months, ~3 months on and 3 months off each time)

Im planning on training hard and adding mass for about 2 years straight without dieting then Im going to take a cutting cycle and do a show. For this next cycle i would like to get up to about 245 and keep my weight at around 240. This is what im planning on:

test 600mg/wk weeks 1-13
    deca 450mg/wk weeks 1-12
    dbol 50mg/day weeks 1-4 and 13-15
    clomid post cycle
    If you want that kind of gain (and based on your previous cycles), I'd up the test to 750mg/wk. The deca, I think you'd be fine at that dosage or even 400/wk. I had problems with stomach pains/red face when I ran dbol above 35mgs/wk. And yeah, running it at the end again would be great for finishing strong...I just don't know how that would be on your liver...make sure to take ALA and milk thistle while on it. And I'd also be taking liquidex or arimidex or femara ED with that cycle and keep nolvadex on hand. Good luck and make sure to eat BIG!

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    imo .. you should be fine with what you have planned. Don't forget to keep some anti-e's on hand, better safe than sorry.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Up the test like Pump said.
    You running the ** 50mg d-bols? If so you'll be fine w/ that dosage cuz IMO they're underdosed alittle.
    Other then that looks good to me.

Im running the 25mg dbol twice a day

If i take my test up to 750mg for about 15 weeks would it make much difference if i drop the deca bc i am a poor college student and my sources deca is kinda expensive?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't end with dbol . If you feel you have to end with a mass gaining oral then anadrol is a better choice although personally I would just leave that out all together.

What about leaving out the deca will i still get the gains that i want with just test and d-bol or a-drol

What do you guys think about leaving out the deca ???

want2bstronger is offline Junior Member
    Test Dbol Can Still Give You Nice Gains, Thats More Of A 1st Cycle Though

Thread Information