Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Bacteriostatic water cannot keep the HCG in check

t0le is offline Junior Member

Bacteriostatic water cannot keep the HCG in check

Using Pharmaceutical HCG here in Bulgaria. It hardly keeps potency one week in the fridge. A few questions:

1) What is the most OPTIMAL fridge tempeature to keep it?
    2) What preserves it better - bacteriostatic water or bacteriostatic sodium chloride?
    3) Can you recommend me a good source to buy water from as we do not have it here in the pharmacies and we order from abroad
    4) Has someone used the SPLabs HCG from Ashop

I am not sure what is wrong with the product? It is either the HCG or the bac water however I buy it from the pharmacy (the HCG) and have no idea what to do? BTW the brand of the HCG is Choriomon.

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    It should last at least a month I think. Someone talked about this in an HCG thread I read here, if you search you may find it. I'd link it but I don't remember exact name. I think they might have said it can last 1 month out of the fridge and longer in the fridge but I am not certain, but I am certain that 1 week is too short and that there must be some kind of problem.

I don't know if I am allowed to share websites here and I don't want to risk breaking the rules. I bought some SARMS and HCG recently and it didn't come with water but they had 2 links for sites to get it from. I ordered insulin pins, water, and alcohol wipes from 1 of the sites and it came to my house 3 days later. I will share the website if I am allowed but I'm not going to post them without knowing if it is allowed because I don't wanna get banned.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    The name of the website can be posted, but not the complete address.

For example, you can post Pete'swater, but not Pete'swater.abc.
    DinAZ likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by t0le View Post
    Using Pharmaceutical HCG here in Bulgaria. It hardly keeps potency one week in the fridge. A few questions:

1) What is the most OPTIMAL fridge tempeature to keep it?
    2) What preserves it better - bacteriostatic water or bacteriostatic sodium chloride?
    3) Can you recommend me a good source to buy water from as we do not have it here in the pharmacies and we order from abroad
    4) Has someone used the SPLabs HCG from Ashop

I am not sure what is wrong with the product? It is either the HCG or the bac water however I buy it from the pharmacy (the HCG) and have no idea what to do? BTW the brand of the HCG is Choriomon.
    I believe bacteriostatic water or bacteriostatic chloride would be fine. Just as long as it contsins .9% BA
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DinAZ View Post
    It should last at least a month I think. Someone talked about this in an HCG thread I read here, if you search you may find it. I'd link it but I don't remember exact name. I think they might have said it can last 1 month out of the fridge and longer in the fridge but I am not certain, but I am certain that 1 week is too short and that there must be some kind of problem.

I don't know if I am allowed to share websites here and I don't want to risk breaking the rules. I bought some SARMS and HCG recently and it didn't come with water but they had 2 links for sites to get it from. I ordered insulin pins, water, and alcohol wipes from 1 of the sites and it came to my house 3 days later. I will share the website if I am allowed but I'm not going to post them without knowing if it is allowed because I don't wanna get banned.
    How do you know it doesn’t last? Did you check with a pregnancy kit?

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    I ordered my water from bacteriostaticwater website. Syringesneedlesdepot was the second I had recommended to me, but I have not ordered from them so I cannot speak on them. I just wanted mine quick so I didn't shop around much so IDK if this is a good deal or not but I know it is legit bact water and that they send the stuff fast after you order it. I was happy with my 1st experience ordering from bacteriostaticwater.

EDIT: And Test Monsterone makes a great point, you might wanna test the HCG before deciding it is bad, unless it is cloudy and gross looking and it is just obvious.
    Last edited by DinAZ; 06-12-2021 at 08:16 AM.

t0le is offline Junior Member
    Thanks a lot guys. Really appreciated!

Painjunky is offline Junior Member
    Pregnyle last 60 days refrigerated once reconstituted according to the manufacturer with the provided sodium chloride + 9% ba.
    I can feel it go stale at around 75-85 days every time.

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Painjunky View Post
    Pregnyle last 60 days refrigerated once reconstituted according to the manufacturer with the provided sodium chloride + 9% ba.
    I can feel it go stale at around 75-85 days every time.
    I do not understand ? Why would anyone keep HCG that long ? Why would you not take it EOD and use it with your protocol ? It is good for general well being all the time and not pricey for sure ?????

Painjunky is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=BuzzardMarinePumper;7553459]I do not understand ? Why would anyone keep HCG that long ? Why would you not take it EOD and use it with your protocol ? It is good for general well being all the time and not pricey for sure ?????[/QUOTE
    I take 200iu 2x week. Pregnyl comes in 10,000 iu kit.
    Last edited by Painjunky; 06-23-2021 at 01:00 PM.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Obviously, if you arent using it dont reconstitute it, but if its already mixed with bac water, any fridge temp will be fine, i think mine is at 38 degrees. I've never had an issue in the 13 years of AAS use. A lot of research chem sites carry it. Just google it.

Thread Information