• 1 Post By Chicagotarsier
  • 1 Post By Chicagotarsier

Thread: Bloods Inaccurate?

EnduranceCamp is offline New Member

Bloods Inaccurate?

39yo
    177lb
    8% BF

I blast and cruise. On week 5 of the below. Before I was running 250mg Test c.

Cycle: 500mg/wk Test C
    300mg/wk Primo
    40mg/day Anavar

I got my Test, Free Test and Estrogen checked. I have no problems with erections and my weight and strength are where I believe they should be. I came back LOW and am shocked. Can this happen?

Free Test: 23.9 LOW
    Test 126 LOW
    Estrogen: <15 Normal

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't see how that's possible... If you trust your gear and you inject regularly, then there's no way your numbers would be that.
    Dgs59, Chark and Chicagotarsier like this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Yeah that's confusing as TM said, can you get another test done?

Yea, I am going to get another test run. I trust my source. Is it possible that he could have received a bad batch himself, maybe. I asked him and told him Im getting another blood test done. He said if they come back low again he will get me all new gear on him. He wouldn't deliberately give be bunk gear.

Very strange. Thanks for the replies.
    Chark likes this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EnduranceCamp View Post
    39yo
    177lb
    8% BF

I blast and cruise. On week 5 of the below. Before I was running 250mg Test c.

Cycle: 500mg/wk Test C
    300mg/wk Primo
    40mg/day Anavar

I got my Test, Free Test and Estrogen checked. I have no problems with erections and my weight and strength are where I believe they should be. I came back LOW and am shocked. Can this happen?

Free Test: 23.9 LOW
    Test 126 LOW
    Estrogen: <15 Normal
    0.0001% chance the lab is bad. Your readings would say your Test and Primo would have to be something not primo or test (like deca and deca). That observation is based on 126 test would be hypogonadal level. If you are not hypogonadal then someone slipped you deca or a substance that supresses test and does not convert to estrogen.
    EnduranceCamp likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    0.0001% chance the lab is bad. Your readings would say your Test and Primo would have to be something not primo or test (like deca and deca). That observation is based on 126 test would be hypogonadal level. If you are not hypogonadal then someone slipped you deca or a substance that supresses test and does not convert to estrogen.
    That makes complete sense. Do you think I would have a hard time getting an erection if it was all Deca . The anavar I am taking I know for sure is legit because I've used it before and the pumps I am getting in the gym are consistent with anavar's effects.

Thanks for the reply.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    That makes complete sense. Do you think I would have a hard time getting an erection if it was all Deca . The anavar I am taking I know for sure is legit because I've used it before and the pumps I am getting in the gym are consistent with anavar's effects.

Thanks for the reply.
    It is an individual thing. As far as 126 test yes....erections all day long. Deca is a person to person compound. Some it impacts and others it does not. I feel your pain. Questionable gear is the worst.
    EnduranceCamp likes this.

My source said he is going to replace all my gear. But I bought a test kit to test the gear on hand. I want to see if there is anything at all in these bottles.

I also picked up some test I know is legit to get my levels back up.

Thanks gain.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    My source said he is going to replace all my gear. But I bought a test kit to test the gear on hand. I want to see if there is anything at all in these bottles.

I also picked up some test I know is legit to get my levels back up.

Thanks gain.
    Strangely you didn't feel strength decline, amazing how the brain works

Thread Information