Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By tarmyg
  • 2 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: Help!

Jladder9501 is offline New Member

Help!

I didn’t know where else to post this, and I’m hoping that somebody can help me out because I’m really struggling.

After almost 3 years of going natural, I decided to run my first cycle to see what would happen. I was in contact with someone who put together a schedule for me and sent me 12 weeks worth of product.
    At first glance it looked like a lot of different compounds to be using on my first cycle, but he assured me it was fine and I don’t really know much.
    First a run down of the “legal supplements” he has me taking.
    Everyday I take 10mg of creatine, 10mg of bcaas and 400 mg of gaba before bed. Along with a daily multivitamin.

For the actual cycle this is the week by week. Note that each week I was instructed to pin on monday and Thursday so the following is what I have been injecting on each day, so double the numbers for the weekly total. Also the winstrol and drop amounts were everyday, not just on injection days.

1. 325mg test mix, 100mg tren enanthate , 100mg masteron and 30mg dbol
    2. 485mg test mix, 150mg tren enanthate, 150mg masteron, 40mg dbol
    3. 485mg test mix, 150mg tren enanthate, 150mg masteron, 50mg dbol
    4. 485mg test mix, 150mg tren enanthate, 150mg masteron, 50mg winstrol
    5. Same as week 4
    6. Same as week 4
    7. Same as week 4
    8. Test cypionate 150mg boldone 200mg 50mg winstrol
    9. Same as 8
    10. Test cypionate 100mg boldone 200mg 40mg winstrol
    11. Test cypionate 50mg boldone 150mg winstrol 30mg
    12. Test cypionate 50mg boldone 100mg winstrol 20mg
    On week 7 I was instructed to start taking one proviron daily. And after the 12 weeks I was given a 2 week pct.

My issue is that I have been having extreme pain lasting for 2-4 days after each injection. It leaves me almost unable to walk, or touch the area. I’ve been injecting into my ventro glute, alternating sides each injection. The pain spreads down from the injection sight to almost my whole thigh . On top of that I have been getting fevers that last for one or two days after each injection for the last two weeks.
    I know someone who has done cycles before, and he insists my problem is injecting in the ventro glute instead of the dorso, which I actually tried twice and had the same result.

I’m really struggling and not sure what to do, I’m only on week 5 and want to see the 12 weeks through, but it’s becoming unbearable. I’m limping or in bed sick for half the week. Regardless of this I haven’t missed a gym day and have noticed significant strength increase, however this far into the cycle I was also expecting to see significant changes in my body and they are minimal at best.

I would appreciate any feedback or guidance, I feel lost and am always dreading my next injection.

Thanks to anyone who made it through reading this whole thing.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Imagine every time you walked into McDonald’s someone smacked you in the face. If that was the only place you could eat you would have to put up with it, luckily it is not. Same with this gear, the person who advised you (aka your dealer) sold you stuff that is making you feel miserable. My advice would be to cut your losses (that cycle is less than optimal anyway) and pct or cruise on test from a reputable place.
    Mooseman33 and Dgs59 like this.

That's a sh*t ton of gear!

What's the carrier oil, & BA, BB percentages of the gear?

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    This is why taking the time to read Austinite's posts is a slice of fried gold. You would have saved yourself this event if you had. Stop the cycle, PCT or shoot 500mg test a day. 3 years no cycle and 500 mg test would have put you where you wanted to be.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    As tarmyg said, let me put it in a harsh way. Your gear is shit. You are getting that much pain is because you have a shit gear. I bet your dealer charged you big $$ for that too.

Chuck that in a bin, PCT, and plan a good cycle after having trusted gear from a good source.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    The problem is the gear, like everyone else has said. I've been through the extreme PIP too, for me, its always from the testosterone . Are you mixing it with the other oils to inject? You might want to dilute it further with sterile oil. That works every time for me. You may be able to salvage your cycle by doing that. Its not the injection site, no matter where you inject you will have the extreme PIP, its your reaction to the gear. I've been there, crippling pain just like you've described, stuck in bed.

One other note, this is a complex cycle for someone who's been away for years. Keep it simple next time; test or test/deca , test/eq, etc.

Good luck

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    What concentration is the test blend? One option is to drop everything except the test blend and see if the PIP persists. That would allow you to narrow down the problem of the PIP. Note do NOT run this cycle without test and honestly I wouldn't run it with test involved.

A better option would be to never take your sources advice or buy his products. I've been here a while and is one of the worst cycle plans I've ever seen.

Honestly, it looks like your source was trying to get rid of some shitty inventory and he dumped it on you. However, I may be wrong about that.

Post up the name of the lab and a picture of some of the vials. Please do NOT post any of the contact information and crop out any contact information on the vial..

Posting up a lab name is allowed. Posting up contact information information of any kind is against the rules.
    Test Monsterone and Dgs59 like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Agree with what's been said. When you're taking different compounds, along with blends, it's really hard to narrow down what is the issue. I have gear from the same source that will give me no pip or very bad pip and inflammation. It depends on what solvents they use, or less likely, how you respond to the compounds or oils.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Thread Information