• 1 Post By Testie
  • 3 Post By warchild
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 2 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: sustanon 250

tinymuscles is offline Junior Member

sustanon 250

how often should you inject per week, is it better to run then eth, what’s the all around background info on this
    steroids_sell likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    It's nothing fancy, just a multi-estered blend. I've always heard Organon whipped it up trying to smooth out the peaks and troughs that were common with old school protocols. Pretty sure there's a write up on it around here; probably in the steroid profiles.

It works, but there are still peaks and troughs. Those seem to ease up a little after a few weeks of injecting it 2x/week for me. On the other hand some guys prefer EOD, some prefer E4D.

I never got that worked up about the injection frequency and just stick to 2x/week.

It's not something I'll specifically buy, but on the other hand I don't dislike it.
    Cylon357 and steroids_sell like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Me personally - I do anywhere from daily shots of Sust all the way to 7-9 day stretches in between shots - right now I’m doing just 200mg a week for a few weeks, just one shot a week

I never notice much of a difference - it all depends on what I’m taking with it & what volume
    XnavyHMCS and Testie like this.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Sust stacked with Dbol is a bread and butter stack, which many will recommend.

About 25 yrs ago (or more) I was running that stack 750mg (3 injections / week) of Sust, and I was the biggest that I have ever been...

I am currently running Sust / Turanabol / Deca , with the Sust at 600mg/wk (3 inj/ wk), and it feels good so far, but I am only just now into the second week.

Good luck with the Sust. It is one of my favorites and always included on the shopping list.

onefm is offline Associate Member
    Last time I did Sustanon , I had to switch to Enanthate because my estrogen got out of wack. Gotta watch those multiple esters. Especially if you're not sure how well it's dosed. You also want to decide on multiple injections per week because of the ester mix. Some people love it and swear by it. I may not try it again..

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Used it my first cycle never used it since
    Chark, XnavyHMCS and steroids_sell like this.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onefm View Post
    Last time I did Sustanon, I had to switch to Enanthate because my estrogen got out of wack. Gotta watch those multiple esters. Especially if you're not sure how well it's dosed. You also want to decide on multiple injections per week because of the ester mix. Some people love it and swear by it. I may not try it again..
    Here we go.

Each user's reaction is different; no surprise there...

Nowadays (post GH discussion where sold me on the benefits of Masterone), I run just a little Mast E with my Test cycles, and I am fine.

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tinymuscles View Post
    how often should you inject per week, is it better to run then eth, what’s the all around background info on this
    I have used Sustanon often and I inject eod however a while back I switched to a single ester and I feel like my levels are more stable verses more up and down with Sustanon, just my opinion but for me personally I feel a difference

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    It's nothing fancy, just a multi-estered blend. I've always heard Organon whipped it up trying to smooth out the peaks and troughs that were common with old school protocols. Pretty sure there's a write up on it around here; probably in the steroid profiles.

It works, but there are still peaks and troughs. Those seem to ease up a little after a few weeks of injecting it 2x/week for me. On the other hand some guys prefer EOD, some prefer E4D.

I never got that worked up about the injection frequency and just stick to 2x/week.

It's not something I'll specifically buy, but on the other hand I don't dislike it.
    Thats exactly why it was made. Infact the name comes from combining sustainable with Organon.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Get rid of that link, that is against the rules.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Get rid of that link, that is against the rules.
    He's another scammer.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post

Now that makes sense. I wondered why there were so many different esters in the mix, I guess if you were injecting once every two weeks, this blend would kind of be reasonable. Not that there is necessarily wrong with it as is, just one of those things I have wondered about.

OP, you might just try a P and C blend if you want a short and medium length ester. That would work well for 2-3x a week, I think, depending on exact ratios.

Edit: goddangit, bumping a zombie thread.
    Last edited by Cylon357; 08-25-2022 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Bump a zombie thread, Bad Cylon!
    almostgone and teedoff like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Now that makes sense. I wondered why there were so many different esters in the mix, I guess if you were injecting once every two weeks, this blend would kind of be reasonable. Not that there is necessarily wrong with it as is, just one of those things I have wondered about.

OP, you might just try a P and C blend if you want a short and medium length ester. That would work well for 2-3x a week, I think, depending on exact ratios.

Edit: goddangit, bumping a zombie thread.
    You weren't the one that bumped an old thread, Cy. You were just engaging in the conversation.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Thread Information