Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Minimum NPP dose

Modernist is offline New Member

Minimum NPP dose

Hi, I just started a my second cycle (first was just test) of 400 test, 300 NPP per week, and 50 mg proviron /day. Someone suggested I take a minimum of 400 NPP or I'm wasting my time. I'm curious how others feel about this. And if I do need to bump up my NPP to 400, how much test should I take? Thanks!

owias is offline New Member
    NPP short ester and test long ester . u should start long ester with long ester , then in end of cycle u can enter short ester
    with test P and another compound like Tren ace

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by owias View Post
    NPP short ester and test long ester . u should start long ester with long ester , then in end of cycle u can enter short ester
    with test P and another compound like Tren ace
    That's not a hard and fast rule. There's not a thing wrong with running a long estered testosterone and a short estered form of nandrolone like NPP.

Yes, he will have to alter his pinning schedule somewhat, but nowhere is it written you have to run only long esters with long esters. He may want the benefits of nandrolone to kick in quicker.
    Honkey_Kong and Amuuzen like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Modernist View Post
    Hi, I just started a my second cycle (first was just test) of 400 test, 300 NPP per week, and 50 mg proviron/day. Someone suggested I take a minimum of 400 NPP or I'm wasting my time. I'm curious how others feel about this. And if I do need to bump up my NPP to 400, how much test should I take? Thanks!
    If you just looking for joint relief you could probably get by just fine with 200-300mg NPP.
    DinAZ likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information