Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By rise_against
  • 1 Post By tarmyg
  • 1 Post By teedoff

Thread: Var timing advice

wango is offline Anabolic Member

Var timing advice

My first run with var is when I was working and did my workout in the late afternoon. I split my intake into 20mg. a.m. and 20 mg. a couple of ours pre-workout.

Now I’m working out around 8 or 9ish in the morning. Should I awaken earlier to get in a dose. Should I do all 40mg? Or, should I still split it up 20 and 20.

Thanks guys.

rise_against is offline Junior Member
    I liked taking anavar pre-workout just because I could feel it kicking in. Don't know that there is any advantage in that as long as it's in your system.
    wango likes this.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    40mg in the evening for me. Never noticed any pre-workout effect people are talking about. Would find that weird anyway considering how the ester work but each to his own.
    wango likes this.

teedoff is online now Member
    I did 75mg on var only cycle about 45 min pre workout. 2 separate cycles same process.
    wango likes this.

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    My first run with var is when I was working and did my workout in the late afternoon. I split my intake into 20mg. a.m. and 20 mg. a couple of ours pre-workout.

Now I’m working out around 8 or 9ish in the morning. Should I awaken earlier to get in a dose. Should I do all 40mg? Or, should I still split it up 20 and 20.

Thanks guys.
    Half-life of anavar is listed as 9.4 to 10.4 hours and up to 13.3 hours for some older people. This means that it would make since to split dose it and take it 2X daily, but taking it 1X shouldn't be a problem if there is some reason you don't wanna split dose. Personally, I'd split dose based on that half-life.

Thread Information