• 5 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By Dgs59
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Lethal Hamburger
  • 2 Post By redz

Thread: Help i am lactating

Junjun13 is offline New Member

Help i am lactating

Hi i am a 19 years old i know this is stupid but I jumped on sarms , the first cycle went smoothly i did 30mg rad140 for 12 weeks did my pct nolvadex 20mg for 4 weeks didnt have much problem, on the second cycle i did 30mg of rad140 and this time i stacked it with lgd4033 ran it for 12 weeks but this time i lost my job couldnt afford more and i ran out of nolvadex 2 weeks into the pct, i thought it wouldnt matter that much but then a few days ago i noticed i developed gyno and i am actually lactating, idk wat to do man some gym bros say i need to run hcg and chlomid asap but the doctors say just wait until I recover natrually and im not too sure wat to do any help advice would be appreciated
    Thanks

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Junjun13 View Post
    Hi i am a 19 years old i know this is stupid but I jumped on sarms , the first cycle went smoothly i did 30mg rad140 for 12 weeks did my pct nolvadex 20mg for 4 weeks didnt have much problem, on the second cycle i did 30mg of rad140 and this time i stacked it with lgd4033 ran it for 12 weeks but this time i lost my job couldnt afford more and i ran out of nolvadex 2 weeks into the pct, i thought it wouldnt matter that much but then a few days ago i noticed i developed gyno and i am actually lactating, idk wat to do man some gym bros say i need to run hcg and chlomid asap but the doctors say just wait until I recover natrually and im not too sure wat to do any help advice would be appreciated
    Thanks
    Nolvadex will reverse it. I'd start at 20mg a day until it starts to shrink and teoer down from there
    NiceGuyResearcher and Dgs59 like this.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Personally, I would order lab work on your own if your Dr is just telling you to ride it out.

Total T, free T, sensitive E2, prolactin, LH/FSH, etc., otherwise you're just guessing. There are online lab services that are available.

Also, it takes more than "a few days" to develop gyno. Try not to feel around your nipples, it will only make make you more freaked out and possibly stimulate the glands even more.

Make this a learning experience so you don't make this mistake again.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Just remember: NEVER start cycle without having all of required gear first (including PCT). Once you have all the gear you can start so you don't have trying getting more gear while on cycle or PCT.
    DinAZ and Test Monsterone like this.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Junjun13 View Post
    Thanks
    What color is the fluid discharge? And do you have state-provided health insurance?
    Lethal Hamburger likes this.

Lethal Hamburger is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    What color is the fluid discharge? And do you have state-provided health insurance?
    I was about to ask that. ...
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Maybe you are pregnant. Either way you’ll be able to cheat feed a baby.
    Honkey_Kong and DinAZ like this.

Thread Information