• 2 Post By tarmyg
  • 2 Post By killionb12
  • 1 Post By Lethal Hamburger
  • 1 Post By wango
  • 1 Post By Chicagotarsier

Thread: Minimum Tren dosage

Dgs59 is offline Member

Question Minimum Tren dosage

According to my understanding, I know it's not an exact number but 100mg of Tren E is equal to 500mg of Test E. Means when you taking 200mg of Tren a week you Hitting 1g of Test.

for first time Tren user, why we take 200 to 300 per week (this will hit hard) I want to know why we cant just have 250mg test and 50mg Tren which will get us equal to 500mg mostly the beginner cycle? Is 50mg of Tren useless?

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Bump

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I’ve had decent results with 100mg/wk. never tried lower than that. There was a guy on here a couple of years ago who used it at microscopic doses but that was not for muscle building purposes.
    Dgs59 and Testie like this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    I’ve had decent results with 100mg/wk. never tried lower than that. There was a guy on here a couple of years ago who used it at microscopic doses but that was not for muscle building purposes.
    It's crazy compound, not sure how my body will react on it, I was thinking at first to include 25mg during the cruise for 3 weeks to see how I feel before starting my blast. Not scared of Tren just don't want to mess up my levels as I am at the best possible condition at the moment physically and mentally. The other idea was do one more deca blast for bulk and use Tren during cutting...

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    My personal minimum is around 100 week while max being around 300, anything over that and i have to confine myself to a solitary state of existence
    Testie, Booz and Dgs59 like this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    I showed some results with 75, but was much better with 125. I was already alienating people at 125 though.
    Testie and Dgs59 like this.

killionb12 is offline Member
    Personally for first time user I would run no more than 150-200mg weekly. I have ran upwards to 400mg weekly and the sides were no fun. Insomnia, night sweats, lethargy, and zero libido. Less is more with Tren .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Testie, Dgs59 and Cuz like this.

When the world comes to a Apocalyptic state I will run Tren at 800mg a week to be the most savage person left on earth.

PED_N00bius is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendKiller85 View Post
    When the world comes to a Apocalyptic state I will run Tren at 800mg a week to be the most savage person left on earth.

sounds absolutely horrible. you'll be too caught up in awful sides to be very savage.
    Dgs59 and killionb12 like this.

PED_N00bius is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by killionb12 View Post
    Personally for first time user I would run no more than 150-200mg weekly. I have ran upwards to 400mg weekly and the sides were no fun. Insomnia, night sweats, lethargy, and zero libido. Less is more with Tren .

yuck, that's awful, bro. sounds terrible.
    killionb12 and Dgs59 like this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    My personal minimum is around 100 week while max being around 300, anything over that and i have to confine myself to a solitary state of existence
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    I showed some results with 75, but was much better with 125. I was already alienating people at 125 though.
    Quote Originally Posted by killionb12 View Post

100 it is to start with then. How long it takes to kick in?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    I feel Ace after a few days as I start getting headaches and BP goes up. Strength increase shows, generally, second week for me. If cutting I see zero strength increase, just more veins.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    I feel Ace after a few days as I start getting headaches and BP goes up. Strength increase shows, generally, second week for me. If cutting I see zero strength increase, just more veins.
    Cheers. Bit off topic but is it a good idea to add Masterson into it when cutting? Such as 200 test E, 100 Tren E, and 250 mast E?

Blog Entries
    Cheers. Bit off topic but is it a good idea to add Masterson into it when cutting? Such as 200 test E, 100 Tren E, and 250 mast E?
    I tend to add Masteron to almost everything but definitely when running tren . I personally keep it around 500-700 mg/wk.
    killionb12 and Dgs59 like this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    I tend to add Masteron to almost everything but definitely when running tren. I personally keep it around 500-700 mg/wk.
    Awesome, thanks

killionb12 is offline Member
    I tend to add Masteron to almost everything but definitely when running tren. I personally keep it around 500-700 mg/wk.
    I agree and Mast seems to help with Tren side effects.

XnavyHMCS and Dgs59 like this.

Lethal Hamburger is offline Junior Member
    I ran 500mgs of tren e for 12 weeks....
    Sides were errrmm.... horny beyond human tolerance, sweating like a Biden at a Chinese girls high school, nausea, headaches, horny beyond reason, brain fog, extreme serial like urges to kill, depression, ecstatic episodes, cold sweats, high BP, did I mention horny?? Thats just the few I remember.

On 125mgs weekly of tren e I feel next to no sides and get nice vascular pumps and cuts nice over 12 weeks. Solid boners too... Poor wife struggles with the bat anyways��
    I back it with test e at 125mg weekly and split the doses twice weekly. The sides I do get, horny yeah, but not crisis level, decreased appetite (which suits me as I over eat), a little hot and angry sometimes.

Less is more as someone said previously.
    Fuck caber.... who ever came up with that nonsense?
    If you really want to be mind fucked and have salami flop, go ahead scoff it down.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Hahahaha lethal, no one said caber

Lethal Hamburger is offline Junior Member
    Hahahaha lethal, no one said caber
    Hahaha! You are right sorry, it was the other 1 million threads that people demand you "have caber on hand" when taking tren . There is another side effect for you, assumptions

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    From what I recalled (1 1/2 yers ago before Covid ), the tren ace kicked in real fast. I see you talking about mast. It really thinned my hair and if I do tren again I’d use an AI instead. But I want my hair. I take caber weekly for a pituitary adenoma so that was never a precautionary consideration. Caber never has never really effected my libido or contributed to any ED for me that I can tell.
    Last edited by wango; 06-15-2021 at 10:00 AM.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    From what I recalled (1 1/2 yers ago before Covid ), the tren ace kicked in real fast. I see you talking about mast. It really thinned my hair and if I do tren again I’d use an AI instead. But I want my hair. I take caber weekly for a pituitary adenoma so that was never a precautionary consideration. Caber never has never really effected my libido or contributed to any ED for me that I can tell.
    Yeah mast gonna ruin my hair. I already have high DHT and everytime I up my just test dose my hair fall like crazy...

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    According to my understanding, I know it's not an exact number but 100mg of Tren E is equal to 500mg of Test E. Means when you taking 200mg of Tren a week you Hitting 1g of Test.

for first time Tren user, why we take 200 to 300 per week (this will hit hard) I want to know why we cant just have 250mg test and 50mg Tren which will get us equal to 500mg mostly the beginner cycle? Is 50mg of Tren useless?
    I am a light weight. I run 500 test and 35 tren a week if I add tren. Personally I would never use over 75 a week. If your gear is real it is day light and dark at 35.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    I am a light weight. I run 500 test and 35 tren a week if I add tren. Personally I would never use over 75 a week. If your gear is real it is day light and dark at 35.
    Isn't 35 just not gonna cut it during the cut

Thread Information