Like Tree2Likes

Thread: How much exmestane should i run roughly for this.

Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

How much exmestane should i run roughly for this.

So running 300 test 300 npp. How much exemestane shoukd i start with. Cant get bloods done for a few weeks. 12.5 mg eod be a good start? I know vague question.and depends on person but just wonderong what you guys would do.

Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Don't run any unless you start showing estrogenic sides. Even then, run the bare minimum you can, or even better, consider tamoxifen instead (assuming the only side you want to counter is gyno).

Assuming you still need to run it, start with 6.25mg twice a week and work up from there in frequency and dose. I would increase frequency before dose because you will be less roller coaster-y.

And those recommendations are out the door if things are WAY out of whack. I would imagine that 12.5 mg EOD would be the most you would want to run. It would be a better plan to alter your compounds before going that high, I think.

But, that is all just one man's thoughts, I'm sure other folks will chime in.
    Thanks bro. Got it from the ugl lab i use and they are in 12.5 mg vapsules so hard to split up dosages.

Always have a tough time dialing in without bloods. Anything i should look out for? Noticed slight puffy nips so why i started the 12.5 mg

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Keep it on hand and only use if necessary.

Thread Information